Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Favorite EA druggy?

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar

Favorite EA druggy?

Shani Andras, because of his gundam the Forbidden, also his voice was cool compared to anyone elses, it sorta pissed me off at first that he was killed off so easily by Yzak. Oh, one more thing, it's funny how they only show Kuruto going completely insane in the end, like wow, wonder how the others would've looked if they went crazy like that?
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

Favorite EA druggy?

Originally posted by: DDBen
    Originally posted by: Psyke
    About Stellar "drowning"...... why did Shinn choose such a final resting place for her in the first place? To remind him/her of their first meeting?
    Well you see when Shinn was little he played to much FF7 and decided you know if my girlfriend ever appears to die for absolutely no reason I'll dump the body in a lake to look cool. In Stellars case he just figured that she was close enough to dead to get away with trying it.

--> Do note I don't know weather or not Shinn actually drown Stellar in a lake I simply feel its the best explination considering she died of no explainable wound.
    I really hope you're not serious.

Auel is in the lead WOOT!

Favorite EA druggy?

Originally posted by: Psyke
    About Stellar "drowning"...... why did Shinn choose such a final resting place for her in the first place? To remind him/her of their first meeting?
    Well you see when Shinn was little he played to much FF7 and decided you know if my girlfriend ever appears to die for absolutely no reason I'll dump the body in a lake to look cool. In Stellars case he just figured that she was close enough to dead to get away with trying it.

--> Do note I don't know weather or not Shinn actually drown Stellar in a lake I simply feel its the best explination considering she died of no explainable wound.
    You don't have to have a wound to die. She could have died from the shockwave of the explosion,
    that would very likely cause mayor damage to internal organs. Internal damage doesn't show.

Missing Nin

Favorite EA druggy?

Originally posted by: Cion
    You don't have to have a wound to die. She could have died from the shockwave of the explosion,
    that would very likely cause mayor damage to internal organs. Internal damage doesn't show.
    anything like that would have been represented by her coughing up blood as is done most of the time with internal injuries so yes I expect some sort of indication how a important character dies.

Favorite EA druggy?

Originally posted by: Cion
    anything like that would have been represented by her coughing up blood as is done most of the time with internal injuries so yes I expect some sort of indication how a important character dies.
    stellar sinked down, if ur dead then u sink, if ur not then u float, that's the rule for dead ppl it's a proven fact

Ovan, The Rebirth

Favorite EA druggy?

I voted for Sting because he is always calm unlike all the other nutcases.

Missing Nin

Favorite EA druggy?

Originally posted by: AtHRunOwNZaLL
    stellar sinked down, if ur dead then u sink, if ur not then u float, that's the rule for dead ppl it's a proven fact
    considering the shards of metal in her suit and her raising her arms its possible she was simply to weighted down to float and unconcious [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] I'm not saying she was alive just that it was a poorly explained death. Also remember Stellar can't swim and even if she was alive Shinn in his sick twisted mind would have figured she would just be disected if he brought her back to the minerva again and she would die painfully if he ran off with her so his only option to give her piece was to let her drown while unconcious.

I don't actually believe this I just think its mildly plauseable and a more fitting sollution as she didn't die of anything really.

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

Favorite EA druggy?

She died due to dramatic responses in GSD.

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

Favorite EA druggy?

Originally posted by: AtHRunOwNZaLL
    considering the shards of metal in her suit and her raising her arms its possible she was simply to weighted down to float and unconcious [img][/img] I'm not saying she was alive just that it was a poorly explained death. Also remember Stellar can't swim and even if she was alive Shinn in his sick twisted mind would have figured she would just be disected if he brought her back to the minerva again and she would die painfully if he ran off with her so his only option to give her piece was to let her drown while unconcious.

I don't actually believe this I just think its mildly plauseable and a more fitting sollution as she didn't die of anything really.
    That's so much bullshit it isn't even funny.

Favorite EA druggy?

Her heart gave out cause she was so scared of dying??

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------

Favorite EA druggy?

Yeah, I think it was a mental anguish death. Her physical condition seemed pretty okay. Other then the Shrapnel that Shinn himself tossed into her.

Oh, I voted for Auel as well, he was the most down to eath extended.

Favorite EA druggy?

First off, don't turn this topic into another Stellar/Shinn whatever discussion.

Second off, to whoever concerned, just shut up and accept the fact that Stellar wasn't drowned... what kind of idiocy is that?
    I'm so damn tired of your anti-Shinn elitism. Grow up!

Third off, Shani in the lead woo!

Favorite EA druggy?

Shani is in the lead cause of one vote. COME ON PEOPLE, VOTE FOR AUEL!!!!

Favorite EA druggy?

i vote for auel, he's a really cool extended and i like his evil laugh when he's having too much fun killing ppl, and his abyss gundam rulez

Ovan, The Rebirth

Missing Nin

Favorite EA druggy?

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    First off, don't turn this topic into another Stellar/Shinn whatever discussion.

Second off, to whoever concerned, just shut up and accept the fact that Stellar wasn't drowned... what kind of idiocy is that?
    I'm so damn tired of your anti-Shinn elitism. Grow up!

Third off, Shani in the lead woo!
    If I could even picture Shani in my head she might have had a mild chance of getting my vote instead I personally voted for Auel unless.

Also note how Stellar died is a important factor in weather or not you like her character atleast towards me placing my vote I wasn't posting to induce Shinn hate but more of point out how stupid her death scene was which lowers her status.

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

Favorite EA druggy?

I voted for Stellar despite Terra's convincing argument to vote for Shani >_>

I tried my best...

Favorite EA druggy?

Stellar! yeah...next would be Auel.

Favorite EA druggy?

Tie between Auel and Sting. Sting because he just seems that much more sane compared to the others, and he's always calm. Auel because you gotta love his evil laughs when he kills people.
    "You can never know everything, and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyways."

Favorite EA druggy?

woohoo! auel's in the lead, c'mon ppl vote for auel!! u know u love his evil laugh!!

Ovan, The Rebirth

Favorite EA druggy?

Auel rules....but....Stellar is just cute ^.^