Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Favorite individual episodes so far (Seed & Destiny)

Favorite individual episodes so far (Seed & Destiny)

...I like Destiny's more. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

noooo not destiny's ;___;

*goes into a stellar-like panic*

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    ...I like Destiny's more. [img][/img]
    Destiny's thrusters are for newbs and losers! .... Just kidding. Right now I like Freedom's much much more, but I have to admit, the scene where shinn first turned them on to go after Athrun was epic. Someone should find me a screencapture of that, because my media players hate me.

To be honest, things like the colors of seatbelts and the looks of mecha thrusters are things that I don't even notice unless someone starts talking about them. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

yeah definitely, that scene with Destiny have the after image effect is pretty damn good. I like the Destiny's wings better as well because they are capable of so much more.

My favorite GS episode would have to be the last one, not so much of what happened plotwise but as it includes the fight between Rau and Kira

My favorite GSD episode would definitely be the one in which Auel dies and Athrun gets thrashed. 28 i believe

since everyone is talking about fav episodes how bout this one it may not be an actuall episodes but it was nice kira and cagalli are cool also terra if you see this know that your favorite character is in it

Destiny's wing thrusters are definately nice
    BUT
    i think the size is abit too much, they are really HUGE as shown in ep 37
    might be a bit overboard if you ask me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
    Love is fiction, misery is my only friend

GS episodes 28-30- very emotive..especially the part where athrun returns the tori to kira
    GS episode 38- best scene ever, when athrun covers for kira
    GSD episode 13- kira returns [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] great debut for freedom in destiny
    GSD episode 32- the scene where they reenacted the part where shinn said she'd protect stellar while both were fighting.

Originally posted by: Dannynonsense
    since everyone is talking about fav episodes how bout this one it may not be an actuall episodes but it was nice kira and cagalli are cool also terra if you see this know that your favorite character is in it
    That is the cutest thing I've ever seen.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

So cute it makes me wanna puke...

And I honestly could give two shits less about which thrusters look better blah blah. Pink seatbelts were interesting moves, but they don't garner any points with me.

Favorite episode of Seed is probably 49, I thought the battles were intense because the fight between Rau and Mwu was much more meaningful for me than Kira vs. Rau, then we have the great scene with Azrael & Lt. Bajiruu (sp?) and the ArchAngel firing into their bridge and Mwu sacrificing himself for the ArchAngel. Plus I believe some EAF druggies bit the dust in this episode, along with some Astray pilots. The fights were all incredible.

Fave of Destiny is probably 28, just because it was so raw and the scene with Auel was one of the more striking deaths I've seen in Gundam. And this episode made me hate Kira with a passion, lose respect for Athrun as a pilot, get scared for Lunamaria, gain respect for Rey defending the Minverva with just a one armed mobile suit, sort of respect Cagalli for at least trying to do something with her political power, hate Yuna Roma for being a pussy, smile at Neo's cunning, respect all the ORB Murasame pilots and military officers for showing the most selfless courage and valor that I've seen since Episode 49 of Seed.

But the episode where they started really getting into the Lodonia Lab, explaining it and showing it, and the scene with Auel's freakout is also really high up there for me. That episode is the single reason I didn't hate Stellar.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Ayste

Same as masamuneehspost for everything about Destiny except the part about Cagalli.

my fave ep is 34... the action was great but i hate shinn... he had more "machine", he had more time to prepare tactics in order to defeat kira(not to mention that he also had reys help), n he was actually trying to kill him... THUS i also loved 35 when athrun punched shinn (ermm... i dunno if these r the right ep)

Ditto.

But what the hell... Was Kira in SEED mode the whole time? What the fuck was wrong with his eyes?
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.