Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite character?

Favorite character?

Topic. Discuss. Please put spoiler warnings if your favorite character is a manga one
    (but only if you go in-depth, no use putting spoilers for mere names)

I'm a long-time Sanji fan, because he has the same haircut as me and the same IRL demeanor when it comes to how he treats the opposite sex (though I'm not as extreme, hopefully). Also, I share his cooking interest with the exception that my food sucks... but yeah, it's fun to cook. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] Lately it was revealed that he hates spiders too, which is another trait I share with him... I have extreme phobia for those things. Must be destiny.

I'm a big fan of Ace as well. Hilarious and insanely strong. I like how he mirrors Luffy yet is so similar to him.

There are so many minor characters in One Piece that are great and should get more screentime.
    In fact, there are so many that I have a hard time namedropping them.

Your turn.

Favorite character?

i like so many so i'll just make a list in ordor of who i like the most and who i like the least

1 Luffy - funniest character ever in any anime without a doubt my most favorite one piece character
    2 Zoro/Sanji/Ace/Shanks they are just badass
    3. Usopp/Chopper also funny as hell
    4 Captain Buggy/Robin/Smoker i just like them
    5 Nami never really liked her much but she isn't that bad
    6 Vivi never liked her could've died for all i care

there are lots of other characters but they are either not worth mentioning or i just don't like them enough or hate them enough to say anything about them

Favorite character?

ussopp
    mr 2 bon clay sama
    and... maa....maaa...maaaaaaah~ IGARAM!
    karou
    shanks /luffy

are my fav chars in no particular order

Favorite character?

favorite main character = Zoro.

Favorite non main character = Shanks

Favorite Villain = Crocodile. (I found him to be one the best villains ever to be in a series)

Favorite character?

I'm a big fan of Crocodile, and Luffy is cool.

Favorite character?

Nico Robin, enough said

Favorite character?

Nami, Zoro and Robin for the main characters.

Ace, Pell, and Vivi for the non main characters.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

Favorite character?

forgot to add jango and buggy

i dunno one piece has too many good chars

the only char i dont like is coby, eww

Favorite character?

Luffy for main character. He's just so silly.

Bon Clay because his fighting style rocks and he's man enough to be a ballerina.

And then there's Eneru and Franky which I won't go in-depth about.

Favorite character?

im a fan of franky, hes too cool

out of the one piece crew, i like luffy because hes just so carefree and chopper because hes just too gullable

most of the characters in one piece have their own special thing about them that makes it hard to choose whose your favorite

Favorite character?

One Piece is a masterpiece and all the characters in it are top notch. Oda has developed each and every character in depth.

I like all of them

Luffy - The best characterever created in an anime or manga ever (my opinion)
    Zoro - His determination and will cut throgh anything
    Nami - got to love the gal
    Ussop & chopper - Hilarious
    Sanji - Very stylish

Favorite character?

Zoro

Favorite character?

I like Nami best, and no not for her "assets" as a person,

she's got the toughest background story, but she stays strong,, i love her facial expressions, like evil-nami (ep in jaya arc, after arriving from bar) how she changes from being all mean to nico but once she hears treasure she goes kyaaah i love u big sis, was really funny

Favorite character?

I just started watching... finished ep 20, so far i like zoro - cuz he pwns w/ swords and i like swords lol. Nami is funny - she hates pirates and likes oranges and money (and is also the few ppl w/ common sense. Luffy is funny... but a little goofy, and Sanji seems cool with is breakdance style fighting tho ive just met him so i really dont know too much about him.

Favorite character?

Its a tie between Ace(who has the best devil fruit power ever!) and Chopper, just because he has the best expressions.

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Favorite character?

Originally posted by: Kaigi-san
    ...and Sanji seems cool with is breakdance style fighting...
    Heh, Sanji and Sasuke having a breakdancing battle!!

Anyway, my favorite character is Zoro.

Ace, Smoker, Mihawk, and Dragon are also cool.

Nami is....well Nami. You just can't not like her.

Favorite character?

Im a big Zoro fan, he is just a bad ass, same with Ace. When it comes to comedy you can't go wrong with Usopp and Chopper. Usopp makes me cry sometimes his parts are so damn funny. Nami is by far the best female character in all of anime in my opinion. Basically everyone in One Piece is great in different ways. Only Characters I didn't care for were Coby and the son of the Marine with the iron jaw, both of the were worthless.

Sig made by Lucifus

Favorite character?

Originally posted by: Foomanchew24
    Im a big Zoro fan, he is just a bad ass, same with Ace. When it comes to comedy you can't go wrong with Usopp and Chopper. Usopp makes me cry sometimes his parts are so damn funny. Nami is by far the best female character in all of anime in my opinion. Basically everyone in One Piece is great in different ways. Only Characters I didn't care for were Coby and the son of the Marine with the iron jaw, both of the were worthless.
    Zoro: "Luffy, If you get yourself killed, I'll kill you..." His constant death threats on Luffy are hilarious

Coby and Morgan only? What, you liked Helmeppo, that spoiled brat of Morgan's? I hated him more than any other character, he's just so annoying.

Oh, and "USOPP HAMMER! USOPP HAMMER! USOPP HAMMER! USOPP HAMMER! USOPP RUUUUBERBAND! USOPP HAMMER! ...." Love it.

Favorite character?

I am surprised that after taking so many beatings, Ussop's nose is still intact.

Oh, and "USOPP HAMMER! USOPP HAMMER! USOPP HAMMER! USOPP HAMMER! USOPP RUUUUBERBAND! USOPP HAMMER! ...." Love it.
    CAPTAIN USSOP.

Love that phrase and the way he says it.

Favorite character?

Zoro is my definate favorite. Best attitude, and can sleep through anything.

When I first found out they were adding a talking chibi reindeer I was pissed off. I thought he'd be an awful character, but I ended liking Chopper almost as much as Zoro.

Hmmm, I also liked Smoker, Ace, Ingram, and some others... a lot of the side characters in OP are pretty good.

I've never really warmed up to Luffy. Sometimes he can be funny, but sometimes he's just annoying.