Thread: subs

subs

I hope that I didn't break rules, or something.

Can someone post a list of what AonE completed, dropeed and what're they working on?

Benevolent Dictator
    Blog Entries

subs

aone has completed quite a few series ... I'm pretty sure the completed episode count is closing in on 1100 now, not including private group-only releases and things done under other names. Significantly over 1100 if you include all of that.

You can find a fairly complete list of things the group has done at animenfo's group info page for them: http://www.animenfo.com/animefansub/group.php?id=50

I dunno what their current projects are, offhand. I know they're probably still working on Daa Daa Daa and Kyou Kara Maou (unless they finished one or both of those up, but I doubt it) ... and then I know Sousei no Aquarion and Ah My Goddess TV, and of course Naruto. Dunno what else if anything though.

subs

anidb.net is also good for finding some of the stuff aone has done... don't know if it contains all, but it should have the greater portion of it..

subs

complich i believe they're still doing gundam seed destiny under harotori no?

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

subs

That doesn't reall needed to be said, Chaoskiddo.

Benevolent Dictator
    Blog Entries

subs

it's not released with the name "aone". Thus, it's not aone. (That's the logic anyway, albeit slightly faulty).

subs

you can always pm complich8, he'll list them for ya

Benevolent Dictator
    Blog Entries

subs

err, not really.

I'm pretty out of it (it being animeone). I'm not in the staff channels at all these days.