Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: bleach 37

bleach 37

link saiyanman

Thanks shinta|hikari for the sig.

bleach 37

yahoo!!!! thanks for the update

bleach 37

pretty cool. don't think chad will die though.

bleach 37

just skimmed through ep 37 raw, all about chad.... he is still alive...but don't know about his opponent though.

bleach 37

thats godamn annoying, you should allow the sub to be released first b4 spoiling like that

thanks alot

bleach 37

cant wait for the sub version

bleach 37

Originally posted by: elmojo
    thats godamn annoying, you should allow the sub to be released first b4 spoiling like that

thanks alot
    your not supposed to participate in this thread unless you've acctually seen the episode, so dont complain about spoiling considering it was your fault.

...GO Chad...!

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

bleach 37

i actually come here to get the links for the torrents usually, sorry for going offtopic

bleach 37

i hope chad survive this one, some forums said he was wounded? youichi (mispell sori) the cat saves him

bleach 37

Actually, just don't spoil.

bleach 37

Originally posted by: oyabin
    i hope chad survive this one, some forums said he was wounded? youichi (mispell sori) the cat saves him
    ahhh huge spoiler!!! I don't think anybody dies. I mean its like what 6 against a lot of people. And only two won't mention who they are cause I'll piss people off but I'm sure you know who one is are strong enough to take on captains. would be sad to see them dragging a dead body if they go back to the real world imo. Plus there is always that Hanatarou character.

bleach 37

Sorry but you link for Lunar doesnt work, here is the correct link for Lunarhttp://a.scarywater.net/lunar/...C896639%5D.avi.torrent

also Bleach Society http://www.point-blank.cc:7000/torrents/[BleachSociety

nvm that Bleach Society link doesnt work but the 1 on animesuki does

bleach 37

i loved the preview for the next ep

"Want me to do your hair too?" =P

bleach 37

CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADOOOOOOOO~~~~~~~~~~~

bleach 37

thnx jing and potentialflip for saying he is spoiling you just confirmed it..
    and nice epi now we know more about a badass charrecter chado.

bleach 37

his name is acctually SADO ichigo gave him the name chad (remember the flash back [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]) cos it was a cool name

Missing Nin

bleach 37

Originally posted by: turkish-shikamaru
    thnx jing and potentialflip for saying he is spoiling you just confirmed it..
    and nice epi now we know more about a badass charrecter chado.
    actually the joke is he's talking about the scene in the beginning basically as that would be where the cat saves him I wouldn't worry to much as weather or not this takes place in the series its not like you haven't seen exactly what he described.

bleach 37

Ohh, I just loved when Ichigo tried to figure out how many ambulances that was needed, and counted the guys in front of him. That's style. Overall I think it was a great episode, chad (sado =P ) is an interesting character in my opinion, even though his fights aren't that addicting (pure strenght all the way, though I guess that goes for most of them .. ^_^) . Can't wait 'till next one, back to Ichigo!

bleach 37

Chad needs a new move, seeing him run with that energy blast reminded me too much of chidori. I wanna see Ishida meet up with a captain already.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach