Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gundam Seed Destiny Suites

Gundam Seed Destiny Suites

Remember those "suites" from Gundam Seed? (Image Albums)
    They had names like "Kira x Strike" and had a few songs on them, as well as some dialogue and etc.

I recently discovered this:

http://evanidus.ath.cx:7420/to...INY_GUNDAM.zip.torrent

In other words, suite volume 6.
    So I was pretty much just wondering if anyone has, or knows where to find, GSD suites 1-5.
    I for one didn't even know there were suites for Destiny...

Suits 1-5 were all from GSD. Suit 6 is the start for GSD

What are these?

Originally posted by: Shinigami
    Suits 1-5 were all from GSD. Suit 6 is the start for GSD
    Oh I see! Thanks for clearing that up.

@PSJ: As I said they are short albums (see them as EPs) with dialogues on them, and they all cover different characters (for example there were ones for Lacus, Yzak, Kruuze etc). They all have songs on them too, usually sung by the character him/herself. For example Yzak's song was Shoot (brilliant of course).

Cool, where do i find these? Is there an english translation for the Dialog?

got it right here. ^_^
    Only Problem: no song names and HORRIBLE download speed (20 kb/s max for each one of those songs, and you can only download like a max of 2-3 at one time). Otherwise, enjoy! especially since they have all the other OSTs and singles from GS and GSD, plus some popular insert songs.
    "You can never know everything, and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyways."

OMG now THAT brings back memories. That's the very site where I got all of them. And indeed, the speed is beyond horrible.

Is there a better site cause it won't download on most of the songs for me. What is up with that?

Since I'm bored I might as well post up a tracklist for this release so you guys will know what to expect (if you want me to do the same for vols 1-5, just ask me!)

Anyway, the image album consists of 6 tracks. They are as follows:

1. Primal Innocence
    This is Shinn Asuka's image song, i.e his voice actor is singing it. His vocals are surprisingly good, a lot better than Hoshi Souchirou's (Kira's voice actor) and the song itself is typical "Gundam Seed"-style J-pop. Thumbs up.

2. Drama Track
    Shinn, Lunamaria and a couple of other characters are talking. I don't understand anything. But Luna's voice is quite sexy. Also, Shinn sounds very happy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

3. Life Goes On - TV Size
    Yeah, what it sounds like.

4. Rey's Piano Solo
    Remember way back when Rey played the piano? Here's his piece on MP3. Pretty.
    Edit: When I think of it, it fucking owns. Damn, when it comes to piano pieces I'd take Rey's one over Nichol's easily.

5. Theme of Minerva
    A pretty good track that didn't make it to any OSTs, which has several of the recognisable Destiny themes mixed up with an electric guitar.

6. Primal Innocence - Karaoke
    Track 1 without the vocals.

So there you have it. Basically, random stuff together with a new song. It's worth the download if you call yourself a Seed fan.

Cool, i'll try these out sometime. They sound interesting and with Terra's last sentence there i feel that it is my duty to do so.

I really do love Rey and that piano solo is just divine. Wish he would play more.

Thanks for the links.
    / No, you warrant no villain's exposition from me.

haha, yeah, there aren't that many sites that have all five suites in one place.

Can post the tracklist for the first five albums also Terra? That site doesn't have like half the names, and I'd love to get them. Thanks!
    "You can never know everything, and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyways."

It's a pretty decent suite.

http://www.gd-media.net/Gundam-Seed/
    A good place to go to get the first 5 suites from GSeed, along with all the OST's released, Complete Best, and Symphony Seed. Download speeds are good.
    Right now, Suite 6 has a 403 Forbidden error.

Originally posted by: Roko
    haha, yeah, there aren't that many sites that have all five suites in one place.

Can post the tracklist for the first five albums also Terra? That site doesn't have like half the names, and I'd love to get them. Thanks!
    Sure thang.

Volume 1 - Strike x Kira Yamato

01. Ima, kono shunkan ga subete (Kira's image song)
    02. Torii (Dialogue)
    03. Hishou (OST track)
    04. Ima, kono shungan ga subete - karaoke (Kira's image song without vocals)

Volume 2 - Athrun Zala x Cagalli Yura Athha

01. Precious Rose (Cagalli's image song)
    02. Athrun Zala Hen (Dialogue)
    03. Sakura Iro no Kisetsu (OST track)
    04. Anna ni issho datta no ni - Athrun Zala Feeling- (Piano version of the first Seed ending)
    05. Precious Rose - karaoke (Cagalli's image song without vocals)

Volume 3 - Lacus Clyne x Haro

01. Mizu no Akashi (one of Lacus' songs, the better of the ones appearing in Seed)
    02. Haro (Dialogue)
    03. Arashi no yokan (OST track)
    04. Mizu no Akashi - karaoke (guess what)

Volume 4 - Miguel Ayman x Nichol Amalfi

01. Akatsuki no kuruma (the song played many times during Seed, for example in ep 40)
    02. Kruuze Tai 1 (Dialogue)
    03. Namida no theme (Nichol's piano song)
    04. Midori no kousen (OST track)
    05. Akatsuki no kuruma - karaoke (weeee)

Volume 5 - Athrun Zala x Yzak Joule x Diakka Elthman (THIS IS THE BEST ONE!!)

01. Shoot (Yzak's image song, HELL YEAH! IT RUUULES~!)
    02. Kruuze Tai 2 (Dialogue)
    03. Sora no koe
    04. Ginga
    05. Ankoku Keiryaku
    06. Shinrai no hatan
    07. Kaze no ishi
    08. Senkyou houkoku (all of these are OST tracks, I don't know why this one has so many)
    09. Shoot - karaoke (woo)

There you go!

I can understand about three words from Torii [-_-] everything else there is beyond my knowledge of understanding. [Most of this stuff won't dowmload either...oh, well i'll keep trying. btw, this stuff is still great.]

I only bothered to listen to Yzak's dialogue, and he screams "Kuso!" a lot in it so it's good [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Thanks for the list Terra! btw, anybody know a better place to download all the op/ed singles?

here at this site

Oh sorry, I meant the singles from GS, not GSD.

So I was pretty much just wondering if anyone has, or knows where to find, GSD suites 1-5.
    I found this link where I get my GS and GSD songs, but sometimes it doesn't even want to download...
    [img]i/expressions/musicnote.gif[/img] http://www.cnmsl.net/gundamseed/music.htm