Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Phase 35 is out (RAW)

Phase 35 is out (RAW)

Saiyaman
    THis is the thread fro the raw

Phase 35 is out (RAW)

Hmmm, seems like a good episode. Will have to wait for a sub before I make any further comment.

Phase 35 is out (RAW)

Pretty interesting episode. Rey congratulating Shinn with a smile for destroying Freedom and having that flashback of Raww dying makes me question his motives. I started wondering about Rey because he was always encouraging and defending Shinn and him helping devise a strategy to take down Freedom shows that he isn't above enjoying getting a little revenge.

*Sigh* I've been trying to stay out of the Shinn-bashing because I hate getting into these kinds of arguments but him going out of his way to purposefully antagonize Athrun about killing his friend with that smirk on his face really ticked me off. It shouldn't be that surprising that Athrun wanted to pummel him there and then.

It was kind of interesting to see non-military personnel going after Logos' big wigs. If people are using guerilla type warfare to execute them it means less for Dullindal to worry about later on in the long run. No need to hold trials or hear any testimonies if they're already dead.

Phase 35 is out (RAW)

Originally posted by: Anonyguy
    Pretty interesting episode. Rey congratulating Shinn with a smile for destroying Freedom and having that flashback of Raww dying makes me question his motives. I started wondering about Rey because he was always encouraging and defending Shinn and him helping devise a strategy to take down Freedom shows that he isn't above enjoying getting a little revenge.

*Sigh* I've been trying to stay out of the Shinn-bashing because I hate getting into these kinds of arguments but him going out of his way to purposefully antagonize Athrun about killing his friend with that smirk on his face really ticked me off. It shouldn't be that surprising that Athrun wanted to pummel him there and then.

It was kind of interesting to see non-military personnel going after Logos' big wigs. If people are using guerilla type warfare to execute them it means less for Dullindal to worry about later on in the long run. No need to hold trials or hear any testimonies if they're already dead.
    I've not seen the episode yet (stuck at work), but I'm surprised Athrun wasn't waiting in the hangar with a 9mm.

Phase 35 is out (RAW)

How long does it usually take before the subbed ver. come out?

Missing Nin

Phase 35 is out (RAW)

Originally posted by: Sano
    How long does it usually take before the subbed ver. come out?
    The speeed subber cellphone 2 usually has a sub out within 24 hours of the raw

Phase 35 is out (RAW)

Wanted to pummel? Athrun fully decked in him the face! It was the best scene of the whole ep. And whats with the chairman making people go happy kiddy. Maybe Rey has something and is contagious. As soon as he let Shinn know that Destiny was his. I'm also glad to see they are developing the Mwu/Neo connection more. They sorta have a conversation with him while Cagalli and Mirallia are looking over Kira. Who had nothing left of Freedom but the torso and head. We also find out why there was no boom. Kira did an emergency cut off of the nuclear reactor. I am curious what exactly AA disconnected that blew up. Shinn's gonna be pissed when he learns AA and possibly Freedom got away.

From the previews for next week it looks like Athrun finally is deserting with Lunamaria helping him escape. Theres even a changing scene thats getting mixed comments.

Phase 35 is out (RAW)

Didn't it sound like they dissconnected an unstable engine area or something like that?

Missing Nin

Phase 35 is out (RAW)

Originally posted by: Guardian_2000
    Wanted to pummel? Athrun fully decked in him the face! It was the best scene of the whole ep. And whats with the chairman making people go happy kiddy. Maybe Rey has something and is contagious. As soon as he let Shinn know that Destiny was his. I'm also glad to see they are developing the Mwu/Neo connection more. They sorta have a conversation with him while Cagalli and Mirallia are looking over Kira. Who had nothing left of Freedom but the torso and head. We also find out why there was no boom. Kira did an emergency cut off of the nuclear reactor. I am curious what exactly AA disconnected that blew up. Shinn's gonna be pissed when he learns AA and possibly Freedom got away.

From the previews for next week it looks like Athrun finally is deserting with Lunamaria helping him escape. Theres even a changing scene thats getting mixed comments.
    While not positive without a sub it looked like AA disconnected its side cannon from the back of the ship. Please note this could be blantently wrong.

As for pretty much everthing else seems that they are finnally ready to move this story along and lay off the back story for a bit.

Phase 35 is out (RAW)

DID YOU GUYS CATCH THAT PUNCH!!! HELL YEAH!!! THATS WHAT I HAVE BEEN WAITNG FOR!!! GO ASURAN!!!

I am so sick of Rey's smug look. For some reason it really pisses me off. I also hated it when Shinn's face lit up after he saw Destiny. Like a child with a new toy. I am sure of Shinn's level of sanity now. VERY LOW!!! I don't think that you are supposed to smile when you are recieving a weapon of mass destruction. He is probably going to go on a killing spree later in the series. He is the only person that I think in the entire Seed series that smiled when they got a new weapon of mass destruction. I hope that someone finds a way to drop both Shinn and Rey down a couple of levels cause I am hatin their smug smiling faces right now.

That girl that Asuran was helping get undressed was Lunamaria's sister, Meyrin(Don't know how to spell her name.).

Phase 35 is out (RAW)

Hehe, I know who will put Shinn and Rey down.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Kira with Strike Freedom, it is the onlu unit that hasn't been announced now and he is alive... SO bang, down shot they flew to hell...

Oh yeah, the punch on SHinn, I have been waiting for it for so long...

Phase 35 is out (RAW)

The only part i hated about the episode....

WHY ONLY ONE PUNCH IN THE SHINN'S FACE?????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????

but it sure was good punch as it let Shinn flying. Can't wait till sub as there was lots of dialog that would be intresting to know. I think Dullindal wants to make Athrun into Raww judging by Gundam he is giving him. Next episode looks like KIra/Lacus scene

"Life is hilariously cruel" by Bender

Phase 35 is out (RAW)

Originally posted by: Death13a

WHY ONLY ONE PUNCH IN THE SHINN'S FACE?????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????

but it sure was good punch as it let Shinn flying. Can't wait till sub as there was lots of dialog that would be intresting to know. I think Dullindal wants to make Athrun into Raww judging by Gundam he is giving him. Next episode looks like KIra/Lacus scene
    yeah, I was wondering about that too. I thought Athrun was going to beat Shinn up...

Phase 35 is out (RAW)

Damn right i love the scene where athrun landed a little touch on shin's face. and im wondering since episode 33 i realized that rey start giving his "strange" and suspicious lookin smile, im wondering what does he actually trying to archieve. and about kira ...... YAY he is still alive without any fatal wound, and i hope he will kick shin's ass next time they meet

Phase 35 is out (RAW)

Originally posted by: Digitalgirl
    Originally posted by: Death13a

yeah, I was wondering about that too. I thought Athrun was going to beat Shinn up...
    He probably would've continued fighting but Luna was holding him back and since Asuran isn't an ass he wasn't just going to send a lady flying. I know that one thing is for sure. If Luna wasn't there he probably would've beat the shit out of Rey too.

Didn't Dullandil just start a war similar to when the naturals started to kill coordinators when they were first made? Just wondering. Some of the shooting scenes looked similar to those in seed.

Phase 35 is out (RAW)

ooh I love Asuran oooh hes so manly BAH Asuran can burn in hell Shinn was just doing his duty and Shinn is the main char of GSD so I doubt hel get his ass kicked by kira in the future

Phase 35 is out (RAW)

What the Chairman did now was an opening entry to start the war, i think more like a invasion of ZAFT forces. And with that in mind he doesnt really need to deploy troops coz he used his propagranda to get the Neturals to go against the EA and hunt for the "Logos" as he puts it. To me personally. Its not different then what Chairman Zara did! he simply just deployed the ZAFT troops to start the battle in Josh-ua while the chairman does it from a stragtigic point of view and uses words of wisdom to manipulate the ppl around him.

I must say though, the chairman may look bad after doing such a thing, But is it better for him to left the ZAFT ppl be annihialted aswell ? After such a bold move im thinking the chairman is evil and was'nt able to find the answer's he is looking for, therefore Rual Cruze words would be the only True words to him and thats gona drive him insain.

By his words i mean the things like " war is never gona end, hate never ends , things like that"

Would sux though if it ends like GS .. plz mind the spelling im an i admit it lol =P

fenix-

Phase 35 is out (RAW)

Originally posted by: fenix000
    What the Chairman did now was an opening entry to start the war, i think more like a invasion of ZAFT forces. And with that in mind he doesnt really need to deploy troops coz he used his propagranda to get the Neturals to go against the EA and hunt for the "Logos" as he puts it. To me personally. Its not different then what Chairman Zara did! he simply just deployed the ZAFT troops to start the battle in Josh-ua while the chairman does it from a stragtigic point of view and uses words of wisdom to manipulate the ppl around him.

I must say though, the chairman may look bad after doing such a thing, But is it better for him to left the ZAFT ppl be annihialted aswell ? After such a bold move im thinking the chairman is evil and was'nt able to find the answer's he is looking for, therefore Rual Cruze words would be the only True words to him and thats gona drive him insain.

By his words i mean the things like " war is never gona end, hate never ends , things like that"

Would sux though if it ends like GS .. plz mind the spelling im an i admit it lol =P

fenix-

It seems the Dullindal wanted peace in the earlier episodes. Judging him by his earlier self-pondering, it seemed he was sincere in trying to prevent or end a war. However, as Talia said, "People Change" (as she said to Athuran right before the attack on the AA). But perhaps Dullindal could have a secret motive of doing something evil as many ppl predict, because of the Lacus assasination attempt (hasn't been confirmed if it is his doing, or some 3rd party's), and Athuran leaving Zaft.

Oh, by the way, (as I was told subbed ver. comes out 24 hours after raw ver, ) is the subbed ver. out yet? And if so, where can I obtain the torrent for this? Thanks.

Phase 35 is out (RAW)

Originally posted by: JerV
    ooh I love Asuran oooh hes so manly BAH Asuran can burn in hell Shinn was just doing his duty and Shinn is the main char of GSD so I doubt hel get his ass kicked by kira in the future

Kira is also a main character there are two main characters...in the series just as there were two last series..

.I am waiting for cellphone too sub it!....I CANT WAIT!

and I can't wait until kira gets strike freedom

Phase 35 is out (RAW)

I wouldn't say that there's only two main characters. I considered Shinn, Asuran and Kira to be main characters.