Phase 35 is out (RAW)

hey does anyone have the cellphone link yet

Phase 35 is out (RAW)

Not out yet anyway.

Phase 35 is out (RAW)

Phase 35 is out (RAW)

w00tness! *clicks*

Phase 35 is out (RAW)

Geez, i keep on refreshing in NaNasHI torrent page for around 1 hr and im wondering why doesnt the Subbed out and i return to this forum and i was surprised that its already out, i dont even know that cellphone^2 have their own website now. lol i cant wait to see what kira and Neo said, and also i wanna see what did the chairman said

Phase 35 is out (RAW)

Amazing episode. We get to se Kira alive and all he thinks about is Freedom hehe. Neo had some more "Mwu" moments which was cool, but if he is Mwu can they establish that now already? It's getting annoying with all the fucking hints but not a clear answer. I mean "who is Mwu La Fraga to you?" only that is annoying beyond anything.

As for Rey's and Shinn's speech i find it very hypocritical. Both of them went against the orders and kidnapped Stellar so that Shinn could be happy and now they try to tell Asuran that he got nothing to do in an army? Okey as it is now he is better off at the Archangel but those 2 aren't the ones that should say it. Rey is so fucking annoying that little fucktard hides something i'm sure of it. Look at his face when he isn't called out together with Shinn. Fuck those 2 hypocritical bitchboys. At least Asuran got his standards down, Shinn and Rey just change it when it needs to for their own interests.

A nice comeback for Yzak and Diakka tho. "Are those heads of yours just for decoration?" oh my god that line hit the spot and then it was followed by a typical Yzak "Shut up!". Only Yzak can do that. Diakka did his usual calming down Yzak every second of his time, hehe that gotta be a fulltime 24/7 job. Maybe stick an extra chair in Yzak's suit and have Diakka sit there and say calming comments to Yzak through the whole battle? That would be fun.

Djibril spoke of Dulinandal like he knew him and Dulinandal did the same about Djibril. I kind of think that Dulinandal is a part of something bigger than the Logos and Djibril is a part of this to. I don't trust Dulinandal for a second. The guy doesn't need to whip out 2 new super suits. Impulse managed to take down the strongest suit on the battlefield, what are Legend and Destiny for? And Shinn got a little to happy to get a new suit in my opinion. He was like a 5 year old on Christmas Eve.

Still a great ep and i want more right now. GIVE ME MORE DESTINY NOOOOWWW!!!

Phase 35 is out (RAW)

aww when Atrhun punched Shinn, that was the best scene of the day. Great ep!
    And I don't think atrhun will take the either of the gundams, and just leave the ship... but that's in the next ep, "atrhuns escape"

Phase 35 is out (RAW)

rey is becoming wierder, just like how his relationship with shin go.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] and rey even looked like he was jealous that shin and rey got called by the chairman. i mean his becoming more like raw. well atleast athrun will go back to his normal self, but im quite dissapointed because it tooked almost past the half of the series before he comes back to his senses, more like gS series. I still want to see athrun kicks shin's ass though [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] is that really mei li in the preview? or luna?

Thanks shinta|hikari for the sig.

Phase 35 is out (RAW)

Yes it is Meyrin, check the hair and besides she have had a thing for Asuran since he joined the Minerva it's just that her sister stepped in and didn't let Meyrin get close.

We all knew that Asuran would get to his sense sooner or later, that's not really a suprise. He will say something like "I refuse!" and then walk out. At least i hope so, stick it to the man. Give Dulinandal the finger or something.

Phase 35 is out (RAW)

I agree with that,..but I wanted ahturan to wake up before I consider him on as well...

Phase 35 is out (RAW)

Personally, I'm hoping he just up and tells Dullindal to take his shiny new WMD and go F*** himself with it.

I mean seriously, how is he controlling himself? For all he knows, Kira is dead, along with everyone else on the AA. They are the closest thing he has to family.

I guess this just goes to show how much more mature Athrun is than Shinn.

Phase 35 is out (RAW)

Shinn was quite arrogant there to walk up to Athrun and tell him: 'I got my revenge and yours too'. I think Shinn's mentioning of the revenge for Athrun was an attempt to get more leverage on his reason for defeating Freedom but it did'nt work [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]. He was probably too giddy over his success he had to tell more people about it, including Athrun, Shinn should have clearly known Athrun's stand on the whole issue. On another note, Neo kind of sobered up when he heard Ramius reply to his Mwu La Fllaga question. Makes you wonder what he's thinking there...

I don't really believe for a moment Dullindal would have ruled out the possibilty of people taking the laws into their own hands by hunting down Logos themselves after that 'moving' speech of his. Him saying he was'nt expecting the reaction of the people to be like that was utter BS.
    Amaya, the Tauren Warrior

Phase 35 is out (RAW)

3 cheers for Athrun growing some balls again! And the way Kira survived wasn't as cheesy that I thought it would be, and Neo's talk with Ramius was pretty interesting. Now we just wait to see what Athrun will go/do, and how they will get their new gundams ><

Phase 35 is out (RAW)

Originally posted by: PSJ
    and besides she have had a thing for Asuran since he joined the Minerva
    and also she have shinn's face on monitor for the whole battle, so she knows he's insane.

edit: also, it seems that talia is going to betray ZAFT and Charman. that's bad, I want to see Minerva x Archangel [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Phase 35 is out (RAW)

I loved that sucker punch scene hehehehehe

Also it looks like Yzak is pissed. I do hope they defect with the eternal

Phase 35 is out (RAW)

There was some character development in Ep 35. Neo is more somber and serious now (compared to Ep 34). I don't think he has any memories yet of him being Mwu, but asks Ramius about this "Mwu" because Kira in Ep 34 called him "Mwu-San." Also, seeing Ramius cry in the last episode perhaps got him curious on what he once was. As for Athuran, this is the turning point for him. As others have stated above, he has awaken to his senses, and have reached a new revelation to leave Zaft. Athuran deserting Zaft is reminscent of him leaving Zaft back in Gundam Seed, except he doesn't take the Legend this time (while he took Justice back in Gundam Seed). Does anyone know when the Infinite Justice will debut?

Phase 35 is out (RAW)

Heh, I thought it was funny when Shinn thought he was doing Athrun a favor for destroying Freedom, because Freedom killed Rau.
    Is Athrun gonna be escaping in a Gouf now though? Because I heard about Infinite Justice as well, so he can't be the pilot of Legend.
    Rey is obviously gonna be the last bad mobile suit pilot in the series. He probaly hated Freedom for killing Rau.

Phase 35 is out (RAW)

W00t loved the episode...seems like the episode spoilers are right on target.

I loved the punch..I wish he did more, Like beat the living hell ouy of Shinn. Shinn did't seem so bad in the middle of the ep. I understoond his happiness in the beginning. Hell anyone would be happy if they just destroyed the best MS out there...even if it was because of certainn circumstances.

At the end, I dunno I would be happy to get a new mobile suit, but shinn seemed like God had just granted him his greatets wish.

If Shinn stays loyal to Dullindal to the end, Shinn will turn out to be the bad guy in this series...but who knows shinn may redeem himself somehow, which i doubt. but who knows

I CAN"T WAIT TO SEE HOW ASURAN ESCAPES!!!...and I wanan see strike freedom and infinite justice.!

Phase 35 is out (RAW)

Some how, I keep thinking Shinn will "wake-up" too and change later in the series. As with most major characters, he will mature sooner or later, thus him returning as (possibly) the hero. As for Dullindal, he's an enigma. We know he has some shady motive going on for his actions, but it's almost impossible to confirm what's he planning.

Phase 35 is out (RAW)

GREAT EPISODE AND EXCELLENT PUNCH BY ASURAN (HE'S THE MAN) moving on it looks as if duillandal was really destroying the archangel only because of kira mainly, to him this is a game of chess he's the black king then kira and lacus are the white king and queen. and about legend i think the chairman only used legend as a way to discover is asuran will remain loyal to zaft after recent events. and as for shinn joining the archangel its not gonna happen the way you people want it to happen it'll most likely be something simalliar to yzak situation at the end of seed trust me on that one