Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Phase 35 is out (RAW)

Phase 35 is out (RAW)

there is a lower gravety on plant

Phase 35 is out (RAW)

Which explains why Gaia and Zakus without Wizard packs could fly in the PLANT colony. And also explains why on Earth, Gaia and Zakus with Wizard packs still do not fly/remain airborne for extended periods of time. Kind of a shame though. Zakus being reduced to plodding 'Infantry' on the ground unlike Ginns.
    Amaya, the Tauren Warrior

Phase 35 is out (RAW)

Fuck ZAFT got the BABI's and the DINN's on Earth they don't need the ZAKU's to. It's unfortunate that all the significant characters that don't pilot Gundams pilots ZAKU's tho.

Phase 35 is out (RAW)

rey is a better pilot than shinn at the beginning of the series if you remmeber the episode one after the ea attack minerva on its way out of orb talia said she has always been wondering why the gave impluse to shinn and not rey (reason why because duillandal knew shinn had some hidden potential)

Phase 35 is out (RAW)

it was more like duillandal knew he could manupilate shinn easily because shinn lets his emotions blind him. Emotions are what cause's seed mode in case you havent noticed.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Phase 35 is out (RAW)

no i dont think thats right since the chairman picked him based on his dna not because he knew he could minuplate him as authur said in the episode " they say the chairman is excellent at examining dna maybe he knew something no on did" thankyou and know you facts before you post

Phase 35 is out (RAW)

maybe it was both.

Phase 35 is out (RAW)

thats more likely and also you would only want to minpulate someone whose usefull

Phase 35 is out (RAW)

I agree with Mr. Nonsense for a change. Dullinandal is an expert at gene manipulation and DNA research so it's possible that he knew things about Shinn no one else did. If he knew about the SEED mode in Shinn that is enough reason for him to give Impulse to Shinn instead of Rey. A coordinator with SEED mode is the most powerful thing in this series.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Phase 35 is out (RAW)

Well I tried to watch the RAW and just couldn't stand not knowing what the hell anyone was saying... But it seems like a really good episode.

Oops, I accidentally dropped this into the the wrong topic! Supposed to go into the RAW 36 topic...

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".