Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Batman Begins

Batman Begins

the movie was good in my opinion, but i had to share some stupid parts of the movie

1) i hated the action scenes.... you cant even tell which one are getting hit and stuff. Like the camera man keeps switching changing angles and everything, very very confusing.
    2) I found it stupid when Batman's car turned off all his lights on the highway to not be seen by cops right beside him! thats just stupid, black or not black, there are still lampposts to illuminate the road so that they can see the tank!
    3) (although this shouldnt really matter, but scientifically it should) a microwave works by heating up all water particles. but in the movie, they used the stupid microwave thingy, heated up all the pipelines and blew up. But the part they didnt take into consideration is that the people never blew up! humans are made of 60-80 percent water(if im not mistaken), therefore they should of blew up, or died at least.

whatever... this is just my rant, but overall its a good movie.

That place over there........ahh never mind

Batman Begins

I saw the movie today, and this is by far the best representation of how batman really is, I for one actually liked the fight scenes, if people actually payed attention to what was actually going on(with the camera angles) then you would've liked them as well/noticed which guy he was fighting, but hey to each his/her own.

I loved the part at the end, and that final line Batman played was perfect(almost brought me to tears).

(sorry for the spoiler people, if you dont want to be spoiled, dont read beyond this point)

the one thing that completly dumbfounded me was how I missed the fact that Liam Neeson was Ras Al Ghul, that fact that I know what Ras looks like(in the comics/tv series) made me feel stupid that I thought Ken Watanabe was Ras(Bravo, movie people, bravo

best superhero movie I've seen so far. and FF will suck, so I may not even go see that

R.I.P Captain America.

Batman Begins

Just saw it today.
    4/5

could have been more fights. ughh use a gun batman dammit.
    that panic gas was so freakishly cool.

it needed more action and alot of parts were a bit bland

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

Batman Begins

I would have liked to have seen more of Scarecrow. But overall, great movie. By far the best Batman, and superhero movie.

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

Batman Begins

yea this movie was awesome as, def the best batman. also with the end

*****spoiler******

u know at the end when they get the card for the jokerdo you think theyre gonna make another movie or do think it was just a way to kinda lead into the orginal movie, cos i mean like joker and stuff has already been done

Batman Begins

oh Come on!

Michael Keaton barely moved on first and second batman...that's not Batman...lol..the costume was damn to stiff I guess...

But I have to admit, it was still a good movie considering they played god parts and was directed by Mr. Burton.

The other batman movies was *erases memory of the retarded/idiotic/moronic/faggoty movies*...

erhm what?

also this latest installment *IMO* captured of what Batman should be...A dark brooding man who lived for revenge.

Batman Begins

Just saw this on saturday and they darn near made a four star movie. My biggest problem with this movie was the fighting scenes. Like so many american directors they think the need to cut from angle to angle and have it close up to make it look like there is action going on. When in reality they need to back the camera up so that we can enjoy the choreogrphy that went into the fight scenes. Overall a very nice movie probably the only batman that I would watch again as the other are too lame or wierd to revisit.

Sig made by Lucifus

Batman Begins

Please, let us never speak of the travesties that were Joel Shumacker's (spl) batman films- While I think that those casted for Riddler and Two-face were good choices, they made the both of them complete and total spazzes. Christ, I am honestly shocked that they didn't put the *ziff* *bam* *Kapow* in those two films, they were so reminiscent of the Adam West Batman era.

Anyways, back to the good stuff:

Having Crane trip out on his own gas, and seeing what he saw when he saw Batman, was freaking AWESOME. I was honestly shocked at how well they reproduced the comics, though I have to ask, because I forget: Was Katie Holmes's character ever in the comics? Or was she brought in for eye-candy?

Overall, excellent film, especially with Morgan Freeman as Fox: Who better to arm you for crime fighting than Freeman? He has that "Q" look about him.

Interesting fact: Only two people have ever been the proper height of Batman, per his height in the comics of 6'2": Adam West, and Christen Bale.

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

Batman Begins

Originally posted by: Jurojin
    Please, let us never speak of the travesties that were Joel Shumacker's (spl) batman films- While I think that those casted for Riddler and Two-face were good choices, they made the both of them complete and total spazzes. Christ, I am honestly shocked that they didn't put the *ziff* *bam* *Kapow* in those two films, they were so reminiscent of the Adam West Batman era.
    That why I want them to make the other movies but this time with the same director(forgot the name) and Christian Bale. I was also especially fond of the music.

Favorite quote from movie: "SWEAR TO ME!!"

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

Batman Begins

Same director as Momento.... crap I forget his name too. Remaking the other 4 batman movies would be cool, though tbo the first 2 didn't need much in the way of improvment. But please, some one burn the memories from my brain of Arnold as Mr. Freeze ;_; please??

Batman Begins

I just saw the movie. It was good, but I thought that it could have been better. I wish the made scarecrow cooler like in the old cartoon one.

Batman Begins

katie holmes character wasnt in the comics, batman was always supposed to be this brooding loner guy, i guess they felt the movie needed more, might have been a little bland (but still cool) without her

Batman Begins

I'm a huge fan of the new batman movie... and wouldn't be surprised to see Bale recast as Batman in a few sequels. In terms of sequels though... obviously Nickelson is too old to play the Joker again, so who do you think would make a good Joker... along the same lines, do you think Tommy Lee Jones could play Harvey Dent again, or would they have to cast someone else?

Batman Begins

Originally posted by: Knives122
    I for one actually liked the fight scenes, if people actually payed attention to what was actually going on(with the camera angles) then you would've liked them as well/noticed which guy he was fighting, but hey to each his/her own.
    Are you kidding? Thesee techniques were used in the past because it hid the mistakes and made it easier to do an action scene with out too much work. For some reason people think it is a good idea now even though we have the technology to make an acctual fight scene that works well.

To assume we didn't like it because we weren't paying attention sounds a little high and mighty to me. When people go to watch a movie chances are they are watching the movie, more so during an action scene.

It is very reminicent of Bourne Supremacy. In Bourne Identity they had many great action scenes and car case parts but in Bourne Supremacy the camera work was like the camera man was trying to get over a drug addiction and most of the scenes came out much worse than in Bourne Identity. All because of crappy camera work.

Like Fooman said, if they just take a step back and let us WATCH the scene then we will enjoy it, we arn't looking to be apart of it (camera up close and shaking like mad).

Batman Begins

It's a style that some people like or hate. I for one liked how the camera motion added to the fast pace ofthe fight. Also it help hid a few mistakes htat happened. Also some things can not be fixed with technology with out looking really really fake, which is bad.

Batman Begins

I for one would like to see one with Clayface in it. It'd be more CGI than any that have come before, but I think if done right can be a good film. I'm talking Batman:TAS Clayface, not "The Batman"'s Clayface.

Batman Begins

Originally posted by: SamuraiOdin
    In terms of sequels though... obviously Nickelson is too old to play the Joker again, so who do you think would make a good Joker...
    Either Johnny Depp or Crispin Glover would be great, especially if they can get the maniacal laugh down pat. Crispin Glover especially I think, he seems to have the right sort of facial structure and he's got the height too (the Joker is supposed to be over 6ft).
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

Batman Begins

seein it tonight i cant wait [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Batman Begins

I've watched all the trailers and I'm gonna catch the movie tomorrow. To me the first 2 Batman movies were classics. Michael Keaton was great, and so was Nicholson and Devito. I'd take Pfeifer anytime over Halle Berry. Batman Forever was a disappointment, too flashy and bright. I don't even want to mention the 4th film.

Anyway heard they are planning sequel (don't they always).
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Batman Begins

Originally posted by: Y
    Batman Begins is the greatest movie ever made.
    That's how I feel too.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.