Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Strike Freedom and Infinate Justice Gundam Pics

Strike Freedom and Infinate Justice Gundam

Niccee [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] But it's ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

i didn't creat the pics i found them

Originally posted by: Madell
    Niccee [img][/img] But it's ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom [img][/img]
    hmmm....

I hadn't noticed it before, but I just watched the "Gundam SEED Destiny - EDITED" that A-Kingdom-AonE released, they specifically said that the "2" in the ZGMF-X2... meant that it had 2 forms, like with Saviour and Chaos.

so that would mean that freedom can transform [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] i dont think they go by those number definitions anymore tho.

Pictures!!!!! [god, I'm saving almost every pic on my computer...]

by looking at all the specs
    strike freedom has tones more fire power than justice... and aren't them 2 suppose to be even?

its not that much diffrence and freedom had more firepower than justice had in SEED so its like it should be.

i got the feeling that Justice was more designed to be a close range melee mobile suit
    much like Aegis was (having 4 !!! beam sabers and all) and that Athrun's talents are leaning
    more to the close combat then the rifle display Kira has shown almost always

that would also explain the "gap" of power between the suits
    although in Seed there wasn't really any choice given to either Kira or Athrun about which suit they really wanted
    Love is fiction, misery is my only friend

Missing Nin

Originally posted by: Motteh
    i got the feeling that Justice was more designed to be a close range melee mobile suit
    much like Aegis was (having 4 !!! beam sabers and all) and that Athrun's talents are leaning
    more to the close combat then the rifle display Kira has shown almost always

that would also explain the "gap" of power between the suits
    although in Seed there wasn't really any choice given to either Kira or Athrun about which suit they really wanted

I could be incorrect about this as I'm not exactly looking at a spec sheet but arn't only the objects on the hips of Infinate Justice beam sabers while the ones on the shoulders appear to be some sort of cannons instead as the ends are red and black instead of being uniformly white .

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

I found my new wallpaper.

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

Does anyone know where I can find good pictures of Gundam SEED and Destiny at the size of 1440x900?

It is a strange size, tell me about it, but still, it's for my widescreen laptop.

Hmm...Strike Freedom definitely has some changes to its weapon....now his 2 beam rifles combine into a bigass cannon. With that cannon its seems to be also designed for long range combat (remember Buster, GS), making SF function a long range bombardier/interceptor. Anti-beam shield replaced by hand energy shields, which brings up 1 point...u really need skills to pilot this Gundam. The only way u can deflect energy beams and sabers is blocking them with SF own sabers. No more AB shield.
    Amaya, the Tauren Warrior

Originally posted by: DragonBladeX
    Hmm...Strike Freedom definitely has some changes to its weapon....now his 2 beam rifles combine into a bigass cannon. With that cannon its seems to be also designed for long range combat (remember Buster, GS), making SF function a long range bombardier/interceptor. Anti-beam shield replaced by hand energy shields, which brings up 1 point...u really need skills to pilot this Gundam. The only way u can deflect energy beams and sabers is blocking them with SF own sabers. No more AB shield.
    Reminds me of the twin wing zero beam rifles, still Athrun in Infinite Justice should be the good close range suit even if kira has to get a new range MS...

Originally posted by: DDBen
    I could be incorrect about this as I'm not exactly looking at a spec sheet but arn't only the objects on the hips of Infinate Justice beam sabers while the ones on the shoulders appear to be some sort of cannons instead as the ends are red and black instead of being uniformly white .
    i think you misunderstood me
    i was talking about the difference between the original Freedom and Justice
    since Freedom was loaded with guns in comparison to Justice
    that made me conclude that the Justice was intended to be a close range melee suit
    instead of a long/medium range suit like Freedom
    Love is fiction, misery is my only friend

it seems freedom is more of a longrange weapon since it also has a dragoon system ( i think they added it at the last moment) but giving him all these armarments sorta makes justice looks puny. but either way asuran and justice are the ultimate weapon

Strike Freedom and Infinate Justice Gundam Pics

any pic of freedom with dragoon system?

i think its supposed to be the wings says it here

Well Gunota is supposibly a reliable source. Could someone who has the line art for Strike Freedom repost the picture? Generally that shows all the weapons.

yea check this site out they might have it at this place if they dont they have something close to it