Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Duel and Buster

Duel and Buster

Yea, I bet he will have a flame red SEED, even redder than Shinns to show his rage, or maybe it will be ice blue sorta like his hair and eyes to show that SEED mode has caused him to think 100% clearly since Shinn described it as having his head cleared, and Yzak will be able to see all of his opponents openings and unleash ULTIMATE YZAK DOMINATION on all who oppose him lol.

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar

Duel and Buster

I see him in like white in SEED mode, then his zaku will transform into a cool version of Duel, then start slashing, shooting missiles, and shooting his beam gatlings like there's no tomorrow!

BTW:If Rey is stepped on, how will he join the Yzak fanclub?
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

Duel and Buster

He will drag his newly flattened body with all his bones except his right index finger and thumb broken to the fanclub signup stand out of his newly found love for Yzak.

Duel and Buster

Hmmm what could possibly piss Yzak enough to go SEED mode??? How about Dearka breaking up with him[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Duel and Buster

Weird thought, but I can see him cutting hit hair like Yzak and then cutting his face on purpose to get a scar, then dying his hair as well, actually, now that I think about it, he'd look very funny.
    Signature by Lucifus

Duel and Buster

Or Dearka could just go:

Dearka: Look there Yzak! The Strike in disguise as _____(insert gundam Dearka wants Yzak to kill)!
    Yzak: KUSO!!!!!!!!! *SEED Mode Sound*
    His Zaku suddenly gains an infinite energy supply and is able to pull off superhuman stunts
    Yzak: DIE STRIKE DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Duel and Buster

Heck, it should've pissed Yzak enough to see Dearka going out with Milly. Maybe a Milly punching bag would put him in SEED mode! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
    Signature by Lucifus

Duel and Buster

I'll let your slight implications on Yzak being a homo slip since those images of him going Seed mode was so funny. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
    As much as I love this discussion we should get back on-topic (whatever that was) before this gets classified as pure spam. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

And always remember, Yzak roxx0r your soxx0r! (KUSO!)

Duel and Buster

I didn't really mean it, Yzak is in my top 5 list. If anything just got caught up in that slight temporary moment. And yeah, I guess you are right, should get back to topic. Revive Duel and Buster or feel the power of..uhm..hm..screw it, I don't know anymore!
    Signature by Lucifus

Duel and Buster

You know what they gotta do with Yzak Gundam (that is now its official name) they gotta give it like a cannon the level of Busters combo cannon and still give him fast movement like Freedom and maybe two of those Lohengrin cannons and 3 funnels positioned like Nu Gundam's. Then it would be a gundam worthy of Yzak that would allow him to lay the smackdown on all those gundam pilot wannabes.

P.S. Yzak most definitely roxx0r my soxx0r.

Duel and Buster

For some reason, that reminds me of the Tallgeese from Gundam Wing. But I saw the image of his new gundam differently, I see him as the close-range type equipped with beam sabers and tridents, so he can just shove all those into the other people's pilot cockpits and crap and I guess like you said something similar to the Buster's rifle.

EDIT:Yeah, Yzak rocks, he's the next best thing since fried cheese!(Don't ask, I wouldn't eat it!)
    Signature by Lucifus

Duel and Buster

^^ I guess from a technological standpoint that makes sense.

I was thinking more along the lines of political terms. Certainly they could of repaired Buster and Duel, but with the ending of the War, keeping captured units commissioned would be inappropriate. If anything, those units were probably returned to the EAF

Duel and Buster

either that or like in Gundam Wing they were launched into the sun to be destroyed.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Duel and Buster

Going back to the subject of morale falling because of Yzak and Deakka using EA suits - they were technically made by Orb, and also they were sent to steal them anyways... sooo.... I don't think it'd be a problem of morale.

Though, of all the Gundams, I think Duel is the sexiest. Of course, I like the colors. And the fact that it's totally stock and considered the weakest gundam, hence meaning that Yzak has incredible skill for being able to do very well in a stock Gundam.

Oh, and Yzak is the sexiest of all the gundam pilots too! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Duel and Buster

I like KapsLocked already.

Duel and Buster

Duel and Buster were outdated by the end of the war. Newer better mobile suits came along and they switched. Plain and simple. End of thread

Duel and Buster

Of course, when they put YZAK GUNDAM into production Yzak will be back in power because it will pawn all the others including Strike-Freedom and Infinite Justice esp. when Yzak goes into his SEED mode. Oh and of course the new Buster, if it exists, will probably have something along the power of Wing Zero's cannon as its a long range suit.

P.S. You do got a point there UltraDarkRedX1 it does seem somewhat like Tallgeese now that I think about it though I am imagining Tallgeese III. And I would have goon with the close range setup but Athrun's already got that covered with Infinite Justice so I was thinking more along the lines of Duel's all around abilities since I would basically give him a little of all the new kickass weapons.

Duel and Buster

what's this i read about a shukatsu duel gundam or something like that?
    yzak's gonna get a gundam is it?

i doubt if buster will return in destiny.. i read somewhere that the main reason the creators defected dearka to the archangel was coz buster sales were not good
    so i bet you buster will not return

Duel and Buster

Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
    either that or like in Gundam Wing they were launched into the sun to be destroyed.
    Weren't they in Endless Waltz to and by the end just self destructed?

Oh one more thing TERRA WANNABE'S!!!!! Never seen so much Yzak love before.

Duel and Buster

Maybe they reconfigured Yzak's Slash ZAKU Phantom into using improved versions of Duel's weapons with Upgraded assault shroud+2 beam gatlings-That would show Yzak's enemies WHOS BOSS!
    Addicted to Gunpla right now...