Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode 34 (may contain SPOILERS)

Episode 34 (may contain SPOILERS)

the raw is out http://bt.saiyaman.info/

You beat me to it... This must be the most anticipated episode yet! Can't wait to see it. I bet everybody'll watch this RAW. I'm too anxious to wait till tomorrow for a sub.

sob.. i want to be the frst one to post about this anticipated episode!!! ill be on standby for the sub version![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Thanks shinta|hikari for the sig.

This is a discussion thread, right ? then why don't you guys discuss abaout the epi ? and please start making threads when you have seen the epi...because this is getting childish...

As if, Im gonna download both myself...Hopefully it lays to rest all the debate as to what happens between Kira and Shinn

I saw the ep
    SPOILER

and Shin won because of his suit
    he sacrifised a lot of his parts to ateck and used the fact that Kira does not kill to his advantage
    and even than he only won because Kira got distracted at the last minute and Shin hit the NUKLEAR GENORATOR (wondering how Kira is going to survive that)

END OF SPOILER

the best ep ever

well this episode was good for action but Kira gettintaken out by Shinn was a disapointment all though Impulse/sword slpender is no more so new units on next ep for athrun and shinn. Kira is MIA with his freedom completely destroyd mainly because Kira had is mind else where (AA being attacked by minerva and all the ZAFT forces etc) and the surprise of Impulse being multi core and beein able to disasemble at any give time was a surprise for Kira (Minerva used some kind of electronic jammer so AA couldnt detect impulse's mutil cores giving the edge to shinn) all in all i cant wait to see them fight on a one on one with the 2 pilots fully concentrated (Kira was just evading shinn) on da battle it was a draw more or less favoring shinn cause is G was less damaged.

some other forum already has a thread about it and pictures about ep (wont mention forum name, not sure if it's part of the rules not to mention about other forums' names) eh eh he

but it's good to know kira lost coz he got distracted. that was my hunch how he will lose the battle. ill wait for the subbed version though. dont want to waste my bandwidth downloading the raw first then the subbed next.

i just wondered why kira slashed impulse's head instead of the cockpit. was it because he doesnt really want to kill? shinn already had his mind set on destroying freedom (and killing its pilot) so i hope when kira gets his new mobile suit, theyll have an episode of him returning the favor and i dont want it to be the last episode as i want to see shinn's ego deflated. better yet.. him killed.. he he he

I want to see that to and Kira doesn't want to kill anyone

I'd say something but then my voice would drown under the massive anti-Shinn crowd. So...I'm DLing the raw for once and will watch it.

But for real...you guys gotta give in to the word "change". Kira won't always be there. Hell, he may die before this is over. Now are you gonna just piss ur pants if that happens and cry? Or will you adapt to change??? for christs sake

-kingg, leader of teh pro-Shinn's

I will deal with it and make it my life purpose to build a working Strike-Freedom and whipe out the people responsible or sell the technologie and pay for a thired gundam seed serie were Kira comes back I still need to deside which one

Edit: I think I will build a Strike-Freedom anyway *manical laughter*

Definitly one of the best eps ive seen, And One all the Shinn fans will enjoy greatly while the Kira fans will go it was good but if wasnt the best so far etc etc

***Spoilers***
    Also there is now proof that Shinn is at least as good as Kira. I'll concede that Shinn was Seed and Kira wasnt but Kira got absolutly owned in portions of the ep specially when Shinn Split the impulse in 2 and also when he used the Core splendor as a plane and rammed Freedom. Also Notice how much damage Impulse had done to it before Shinn suicided on Kira with the Ship Sword...I take it the explosion at the end was the N jammer Cancellor exploding cause that was a big explosion...

Did it remind anybody about a Certain Seed Ep where Athrun and Kira Fought and people thought Kira died...

Mostly though id like to know when Kira and Shinn met once, When Murrue and Talia met once and what Talia and Athrun argued about. Anybody know?

This battle was bull. I am sorry. Shinn didn't get a real win out of Kira. Kira was concerned with the AA the entire time. I hope that when Shinn returns Asuran graps him and kicks his ass cause I am literally pissed. I will give Shinn some props for skill in at least two parts but thats all. Kira was barely paying attention to Shinn the entire time. I hate Rey for telling Shinn where Kira would hit him.

Edit: You know what, I am not pissed about this. Because of Shinn's hastefullness in getting revenge Kira is going to get the next strongest gundam of the next generation of GSD mobile suits.

Originally posted by: LokeXero
    Mostly though id like to know when Kira and Shinn met once
    Shinn met both Kira and Lacus in one of the earlier episodes by the ORB memorial located on the beach. Kira was still a hippie then so it has to be before ep 16.

You know now that Asuran thinks that Kira is dead I wonder what crazy thing he will do now. We saw what happened when Nicol died and Nicol was just a good friend. Kira, though, is like a brother to Asuran. Heck, if he marries Cagalli then they will be brothers. But anyways, Nicol was just a friend and look how far Asuran went to avenge him. Since Kira and Asuran are basically family I have got some advice for Shinn. Don't be alone.

as much as i hate shinn, i still give him good reviews for this fight. im not calling him a cheat/cheapass etc etc because the dividing thing is an ability of impulse! its like calling freedom cheap because it has 5 guns and can aim and destroy multiple suits at once, but its freedom's ability! so it isnt cheap.

However im still not giving shinn credit much (except for his piloting skills) because it was all rey's plan/tacticts/stradegy (maybe?).

Although I am an avid hater of Shinn, I would like to give him his applause for this battle. The utilization of each part to use as various attacks was something I never really fathomed. But with all that comes consequences. Imuplse was heavily damaged. Kira on the other part, as many have said, wasn't completely focused, hence the attack on AA, etc.
    Otherwise, great episode. I was greatly awaiting it, and was not disappointed. I wonder what Athrun is gonna do now ... and I'm guessing Kira isn't dead ... kinda like GS all over again ... LoL maybe Mia is gonna find him this time LoL ...
    Just my 2 cents.

Ok, watched this ep RAW, which is a first for me. Of course, my head ached over the dialogue missed, especially the Talia/Athrun argument and the Mirrue/Talia communication. Of course, the action is what I wanted. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

As for THAT......yes, yes, YES!! What a nice fight and I'm happy, knowing that Kira wasn't 100%. Because then, there'll be an even BIGGER fight coming our way soon, with Destiny vs. Strike Freedom. When it comes to crediting Shinn for the win? Well......I'm not so sure.

Pros:
    Ultimate utilization of the Impulse. Lovely, lovely.
    Emotion was high and with it, came a grand piloting performance from Shinn.
    Kira wasn't pwned, not so much that he can be completely defended.

Cons:
    Shinn wasn't alone (Rey's strategy, Meyrin's deployments, etc)
    Kira was distracted and not 100%. I freely admit that.

I didn't think that Freedom would explode like that. That surprised me and my mind screamed his name just as Athrun did, lol. One thing I raised my eyebrow at was how Shinn was when it was over. Methinks he's finally snapped.

Can't wait for the sub!! ^_^ *prays Cellphone^2 releases their's before I leave for work*

As much as i am a shinn fanboy i have to say that i was expecting something more from this fight,shinn is going to the dark side of the force,someone has to give him a good lesson,the way he expressed his happines at the end of the ep that he destroyed freedom.

he was happy about avenging stellars death, not just about defeating freedom

but overall excellent ep and kickass fighting
    -----------------