Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lacus is scarier than the Logos...

Lacus is scarier than the Logos...

strike freedom, infinite justice, legend and doms all belong to lacus' force......=.=|||

I agree her military power is incredible and dont forget her power over the people when the truth about meer (or somthing like that I keep forgetting her name) is exposed

haha mia is gonna get tar and feathered ( spelling?), and then hunted down by an angry mob of mobile suits, with torches
    -----------------

that would be hilarius and dont forget the pitchforks

SPOILERS

Legend has yet to be confirmed for the Clyne Faction. It says that Athrun is offered the suit from the chairman and then he will escape. So they may not have Legend. And Logos is stronger than ZAFT apparently from the summaries I've read

/SPOILERs

Originally posted by: Guardian_2000
    SPOILERS

Legend has yet to be confirmed for the Clyne Faction. It says that Athrun is offered the suit from the chairman and then he will escape. So they may not have Legend. And Logos is stronger than ZAFT apparently from the summaries I've read

/SPOILERs
    Spoiler thingy

Agreed. I had thought the -implication- was that Legend was intended for Athrun, but that he leaves without accepting it.

MeroTZ

Spoiler

hasnt it been confirmed that Rey has the legend

End.

back to the topic... yes Lacus is very very very awesome. haha... kira and Lacus is a perfect pair... having one of the best pilots and the number one supplier of strong forces, there are definatly worthy of each other. go lacus go!

i can't wait until 3 doms showing up like 3 rickdoms showing up in UC

lacus could always rip her top off and then everybody around the world would obey her...

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

who is this "doms" thing that you guys are talking about ?

It's a new mobile suit from the UC timeline [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Originally posted by: Madell
    It's a new mobile suit from the UC timeline [img][/img]
    is it any stronger than ZAku, murasame, windam /?
    why is it so special ? and how could lacus have them

I can probably answer why Lacus has them. First off it looks like she has been preparing for this for quite some time now. She has that hidden base first off. From the looks of things that has probably been ready since the end of the first seed. Knowing Lacus, she has been developing new suits in secret making sure that her faction has more power than everyone else or something so she and others can help prevent war because, lets face it, a lone person without a mobile suit with power in the gundam universe probably can't prevent or stop war. Also, she is frickin rich. She is also Lacus. She can provide just about anything. Who do you think: repaired the AA, Freedom, Strike Rouge; got Murree, Waldfeld, Kira, I think Kira's mom, the blind dude, and those children a house that is battle ready complete with an underground base houseing the AA, and their mobile suits. Lacus also has lots of friends in high places. I don't think I really answered your question though.

Originally posted by: FelixZeroAlastor
    Who do you think: repaired the AA, Freedom, Strike Rouge; got Murree, Waldfeld, Kira, I think Kira's mom, the blind dude, and those children a house that is battle ready complete with an underground base houseing the AA, and their mobile suits.
    I think Orb did, remember Cagalli is the person in charge of the country all that stuff was in.

Also, just based on what happened in 0079, the Dom's should be stronger. It is so special because the Dom's have appeared in the opening theme for about 10 episodes now and we have been discussing on and off when we thought they would show up.

Originally posted by: Curium
    Who do you think: repaired the AA, Freedom, Strike Rouge; got Murree, Waldfeld, Kira, I think Kira's mom, the blind dude, and those children a house that is battle ready complete with an underground base houseing the AA, and their mobile suits.
    I think Orb did, remember Cagalli is the person in charge of the country all that stuff was in.

Also, just based on what happened in 0079, the Dom's should be stronger. It is so special because the Dom's have appeared in the opening theme for about 10 episodes now and we have been discussing on and off when we thought they would show up.
    if you read new type(japanese ver), the interview with the director stated that cagari payed the bills for repairing AA and the rest...she didn't use a single cent from orb..it's all from her own wallet

Originally posted by: PTX-003C
    Originally posted by: Curium

if you read new type(japanese ver), the interview with the director stated that cagari payed the bills for repairing AA and the rest...she didn't use a single cent from orb..it's all from her own wallet
    Jeez. Cagalli's rich too. No wonder Asuran was drivng that car. Must've got it from Cagalli. But did Cagalli pay to have the AA stored right under a assualt ready house with keys to the gundam.

Don't know if anyone cares but me and my brother cracked jokes about Kira asking Lacus for the Keys to the gundam and didn't belive it accually would happen exactly like we joked.

yup...cagari payed that too...
    she also payed for making a hotspring inside AA ^^

Lol when i saw the hotspring in the AA i was shocked coz i was like how on earth could there be a hot spring in a high tech Ship like AA, LOLZ
    i have seen the picture of DOMs and is the DOMS gonna be in Clyne faction or what ?

yeah. a hotspring + zero gravity don't mix well.

haha archangel hasnt been in space yet... you know athurn isnt necessarily poor either. I dont know about kira.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba