Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lacus is scarier than the Logos...

Lacus is scarier than the Logos...

AA in space with hot spring + girls taking bath equals complete... well you know with zero garv and all.

Kira is Cagalli's brother so I guess that he isn't poor...hmmm wonder if Kira is a moocher. Nah.

1. I hate Rey for various reasons that I am not gonna explain.
    2.Heine was the coolest. Come on. He had a Gouf. His perspective on life was also cool. They just killed him so that Shinn would become an ass and he did. Shinn was cool to me before Heine died. After Heine died Shinn went completely down hill.
    3.Yzak is definately cool. Killed those druggies that Kira and Athrun couldn't with his omnipitent Duel.

I'm waiting for an enthire episode long catfight between Meer and Lacus while theyre Haro's try to smash eachother in to tiny bits

1 I hate Ray
    2 Heine was cool he had great skillz until he did something realy stupid (like going after a superior nuklear powered suit with a unarmed M.S.) and got himself killed
    3 Yzak is reaonably cool

1) I hate rey ... I mean that if asran lefts minerva, they will loose the last remaining heterosexual pilot - what will Lunamaria do?
    2) Heine was great.
    3) Yzak was great.

Originally posted by: darkshadow
    1. i like rey, from the start, brilliant strategist also
    2. i hated stellars guts for killing heine, HE OWNED!!!
    3. yzak- ep6 gsd, omg!!!
    *cough*wannabe*cough* i dont think you understand terra's love for those characters, ecspecially yzak, that love got no bounderies.

and ill just say that rey is nothing special, he's annoying tho for speaking in that low ultra calm voice he got, i liked him better when he was faggish and loved dulinandal.

Heine, while having ultra cool hair in the classic hair scene with asuran, again annoying fucking voice and manners.

Yzak, in seed he was annoying beyond anything, crying cause he lost to kira all the damn time. cool hair tho and he got calmer by the end of seed.

well thats your opinion right [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
    -----------------

yea about the characters, the first statement is a fact tho.

what about terra? or me being some sort of wannabe?
    -----------------

Well it's a common fact that everyone wants to be like Terra [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

see, it is a fact. nah i was talking about terra's love for yzak. the part about you being a wannabe was more or less a joke.

That place over there........ahh never mind

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    Well it's a common fact that everyone wants to be like Terra [img][/img]

But I dont want to be like you -_-

what does that mean? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

R.I.P Captain America.

that you are in denial.

Well it's a common fact that everyone wants to be like Terra [img][/img]
    not since you deleted yzak from your signature and avatar! you have failed our hopes for you![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

which faction will the DOM tropper gonna be
    ZAFT?
    EA?
    Clyne Faction ?
    who will pilot it does anyone have any links to the picture of the DOMS' pilot ?
    when will the dom gonna be out

"You can never know everything, and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyways."

If you watched ep 34 then this is no longer a spoiler. The Dom's are shown in the ep 35 preview aboard the Eternal with Lacus floating by. So these three Dom Troopers are gonna be Clyne Faction. SWEET. BUt this was already mentioned in this thread in the beginning I thought. Anyways there are three pilots who names are in that spoiler thread. Be warned as there is alot of spoilers to everything Destiny in there.

Here are the pilots names just so you don't have to get spoiled on so much more.

Haruku Sutoinji, Misa Kotoi ,Yaido Dorak

@Curium:

"Yeah, but you are a VERY VOCAL minority. I feel the same way about politics, while not bringing up anything specific, I feel the vocal minority has too much say in what goes on while the "silent majority" are ignored."

Pretty late reply but: this is just downright unfair bullshit.
    There's far more Kira love & voicing on these forums, especially with a novel-size poster such as DDBen to lead that flagship.

Missing Nin

@Curium:

"Yeah, but you are a VERY VOCAL minority. I feel the same way about politics, while not bringing up anything specific, I feel the vocal minority has too much say in what goes on while the "silent majority" are ignored."

There's far more Kira love & voicing on these forums, especially with a novel-size poster such as DDBen to lead that flagship.
    @Terra
    considering your by far the most bias poster in the GSD forums I happen to believe you are talking much more about yourself then me here. I do not believe for a second the people who dislike Shinn as a person are in anyway larger then the people who like Kira as a person. This is because at this point in the series they are purposely making Shinn unlikeable and caught up in his own ego. On the other hand I also do not feel that most people dislike the writting behind Shinn's characters any less or worse then the writing behind Kira.

The fact that you have to make everything into love or hate of a character simply shows your own bias when in fact the majority of atleast my posts are discussing how the story is shaping up as a whole and not based off of any character at this point but the events taking place with the characters. I think you really need to stop throwing rocks at the glass house your living in.

I really hate Yzak but he has skillz dude !!

Originally posted by: DDBen
    @Curium:

@Terra
    considering your by far the most bias poster in the GSD forums I happen to believe you are talking much more about yourself then me here. I do not believe for a second the people who dislike Shinn as a person are in anyway larger then the people who like Kira as a person. This is because at this point in the series they are purposely making Shinn unlikeable and caught up in his own ego. On the other hand I also do not feel that most people dislike the writting behind Shinn's characters any less or worse then the writing behind Kira.

The fact that you have to make everything into love or hate of a character simply shows your own bias when in fact the majority of atleast my posts are discussing how the story is shaping up as a whole and not based off of any character at this point but the events taking place with the characters. I think you really need to stop throwing rocks at the glass house your living in.
    I think you really need to stop throwing rocks at the glass house your living in.

eh? so are you saying this person is throwing rocks at their own house?
    anyways,
    1. I don't like Rey.
    2. Heine was cool.
    3. I didn't really like Yzak at the beg. of Seed, but now I like his attitude.

@DDBen, if even one sentence in your epic posts made sense they might actually be worth reading?

Am I biased, eh? I'm not a big Shinn fan. I just happen to like him more than Kira, and from a moderately neutral viewpoint I can see how many here (you being one of the more prominent) are hating Shinn a lot more than you should; or rather, make up crazy Shinn theories and whatnot because you simply don't like him. However, this is already being discussed in another thread.

If you are referring to my Yzak fandom, you are correct, I am biased... however, if you think I'm being serious when I'm screaming "YZAK CAN TAKE DOWN THE WHOLE FUCKING CAST WITH A WOODEN SPOON!" then you clearly need to take a few courses in basic sarcasm. (Also, it might be worth adding that my love for Yzak doesn't twist any of his accomplishments in the show. I love him for the character he is, not what I make him out to be.)

How come it feels like I'm talking to a wall everytime I reply to you?

Unrelated Edit: I just noticed that everybody in this topic are replying to my "1,2,3" thing... now that's influence.