Thread: Anime'O'NE in Ragnarok?

Anime'O'NE in Ragnarok?

Something i wonder, why did AnimeOne wrote "Anime'O'NE" in "Ragnar'o'k - The animation"?

As far as i know is this fansubbinggroup named "AnimeOne" and not "Anime'O'ne"...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

EDIT: The " 'O' " means the "O" with two dots over it! same with the " 'o' "

Anime'O'NE in Ragnarok?

well i don't watch ragnarok but if it's spelled Ragnar'o'k i think they just felt like doing the same to their groups name, you can kind of compare it to when a show has a special kind of font for the name like for instance Bleach, now A-keep had their name written in the same style of letters so maybe AnimeOne did the same with ragnarok....just a thought i don't know if this is the real reason but that's what i think

Anime'O'NE in Ragnarok?

because its clever, OK? its CLEVER
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Anime'O'NE in Ragnarok?

Uhh no offense but that was like a useless post, but welcome to gotwoot.
    No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you when he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you. I am your enemy from now on. From now on, I am your teacher."
    -Mazer Rackham

Anime'O'NE in Ragnarok?

Im not new but thanks anyway, anyway... i asked this becouse i wonder if AnimeOne knew it mean something else when they putted a 'O' there instead of an O