Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Your LEAST favorite character in Bleach

Your LEAST favorite character in Bleach

hey theres a favorite, so why not a least? i figured there might be some char. you people really wanna take cracks at.

My least fav. is ichigo's sister that always cries, not the 1 w/ the soccer ball the other 1.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

there isn't really a character in bleach that i passionately hate. but in comparison to the whole, i'd prolly go with don'kanoji. altho he's as useless as kon, at least kon makes me laugh. kanoji makes me wince a lil bit (altho, i do appreciate his cheesiness every once in a while).

Nah, Ichigo's sisters are cool.

My most hated character would most probably have to be Don Kanoji.

argh you all suck, don kanonji rocks

hinamori on the other hand is totally useless. and should die soon.

The character I hate the most is the Captain of the 12th Division (Kurotshuchi Mayuri).

we havent even seen much of him...could you describe him because i have no clue who your talking about right now...and i guess ichigo's sisters arent TAHT bad compared to don konpachi...KON is cool! he just wants to be called Kai, show him some love.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
    we havent even seen much of him...could you describe him because i have no clue who your talking about right now...and i guess ichigo's sisters arent TAHT bad compared to don konpachi...KON is cool! he just wants to be called Kai, show him some love.
    He looks like this:

and from what we've seen of him, he's a complete ass to his vice captain... nemu, i think it was?

the guy's freaky and cool at the same time. I like the idea of a pure observation/research captain. On the other hand, whats with the "be quiet, or I'll disassemble you...again" (this to Nemu). That's just plain weird and creepy.
    "You can never know everything, and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyways."

Don Kanoji gets my vote, well him and Ichigo's classmate that was always hyper active.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

Inoue, shes annoying.

Don Kanoji, most annoying and retarded character ever. Not that funny either. I also hate the 12th division captain also, he looks ugly and he gives me chills.

We all know the least favorite character is Don Kanoji with his crappy "Don Kanonball" or whatever its called it always misses

it saved ichigo once though

Either Hinamori (I don't like overly cute kids) or.. ehh... I don't really know anyone else I dislike.

I can't believe you all hate Don Kanonji. He's the fucking shit!!

Missing Nin

Originally posted by: gaaralovessand
    The character I hate the most is the Captain of the 12th Division (Kurotshuchi Mayuri).
    I would have to fully agree with this one Kurotshuchi is by far the character I like the least.

However Don Kanoji is not that bad he is ment to be completely random I was sad when they did the episode about his rangers they cut out the interactions with Ichigo and him compairing outfits.

i hate that guy that's tagging along with ichigo, the one riding the pig, i hate him so much i can't even remember his name, he's probably just as useless as don kanonji

ganjyuu? hm... but compared to ichigo's slapstick w/ kanoji, ichigo and ganjyuu make a pretty good pair when they go into retard comedic mode.

I would have to say that I'm not a big fan of the guy who is Rukias brother/ex-captain, he's an arrogant ass. Also, the other captain that is a weirdo that everyone else has mentioned.

Sig made by Lucifus

Kon. Most pointless character ever. Keigo (Ichigo's friend from school, the idiot one) is much funnier. Kon just takes up airspace.

It's great that the only exent Kon is in the series anymore is the character intros at the end of each eps.

That and Ichimaru Gin, god I hate him.