Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: bleach 35

bleach 35

Thanks shinta|hikari for the sig.

bleach 35

Not a bad episode. Not amazing either..

bleach 35

only seconds away from watching the sub version..

bleach 35

cant wait till the next episode!! wonder who will win..?

bleach 35

hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finally the first l33t battle is about to begin can't wait for the next couple of eps this is where bleach starts showing why it puts almost all other shounen anime's to shame

bleach 35

i think chado will die.just because ichigo said "chad losing..... is unimaginable". so i'm almost sure he will die.

bleach 35

This was some damn good shit, seriously, Bleach has the best cast of characters I've seen in a long time.

The beginning was awesome, Hinamori went freakin' apeshit and we got to see some new zanpakutous.
    Hitsugaya is probably the first kid character that I actually like. Amazing.
    Great cliffhanger on this episode too. I love this series!

It seems by the way, from the credits, that Hitsugaya's vice captain knew Gin when he was small... or something like that?
    Interesting~~!!

Also, that captain with the pink mantle is definitely favorite character material if he keeps his demeanor up.

bleach 35

Lunar - Bleach 35

Awesome episode! I really liked the cliffhanger, too.
    Hitsugaya ftw!

bleach 35

Is the kid captain's voice actor the same person who did Ed in FMA?
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

bleach 35

bleach 35

i liked the epis and now it seems they might show chad fight that one straw hat dude.
    i think this because its to soon for them to show ichigos fight.

bleach 35

i don't think chad will die, its too early for him to die, maybe the cat will help him?

bleach 35

hmm.. good episode

gin is really pissing me off, thats how good it is ~ i hope he doesnt kill the little captain because i think that guy is AMAZING plus his leutenant has the cleavage of gooooooods <3

i think we are bout to see to battles in the span of 4-5 episodes, great stuff
    i cant imagine ichigo being able to defeat #1's boss captain somehow something tells me HE is going to be saved instead of chad , i think chad is the one who wont have as much trouble

is it only me or does gthe character gin piss anyone else off, the intro was amazing, we got to see 2 new soul slayers, something i always look forward to... i think its better if i dont watch bleach for 4 weeks and watch 4 episodes in a row because watching one isnt doing the job at all, it makes me want to watch more... and bleh

chad wont die, he is a main character~ i dont think bleach is a show which kills off its characters, ichigo bore a hole through a leutanent and they didnt kill him off, even tho he is bad ass that clearly deserved a death

bleach 35

Great ep, loved the ending and the effects. This series has some of the greates special effects I have seen in an anime. You really get the feeling of the power at the end same with when the grand minos (or whatever it was called) came out of the shy and Ichigo fought it. Great stuff to watch while Naruto is filler.

Sig made by Lucifus

bleach 35

Finally a good episode of Bleach that didn't involve Renji. This was the first non Renji ep I enjoyed since they were first getting ready to go through the portal.

Hinamori's soul slayer is the best one to date, she just doesn't seem the type of person to have such a destructive weapon.

Judging by the ending who ever killed Aizen seems to be after Hinamori with the way Hitsugaya jumped in front of her to protect her. It looked like two sets of feet so maybe it's more people in the secret plot.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

bleach 35

gin is so evil. Anyone who smiles that much and has eyes like that must be evil. he's cool though. (if you hate him they're doing a good job animating him and same for voice acting [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] )

awesome cliffhanger

bleach 35

Agreed with Gin looking evil. He hasn't even opened his eyes yet in this series, except for the ending that him and Kira. Still, that doesn't really count [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

bleach 35

Originally posted by: oyabin
    i don't think chad will die, its too early for him to die, maybe the cat will help him?

we see that in the intro to each ep...the cat comes from nowhere to break a zampukon.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

bleach 35

Problem is that Chad is most likely gonna run into the captain and lieutenant in the hut at the end of the episode. Also, we haven't seen the captain who attacks Chad in the intro yet.
    I would've posted the names of the captains, but that would be considered spoilers for the anime viewers, right?