Thread: Song name grr!!!!

Song name grr!!!!

What is the name of the song that comes on when ever Freedom first appears? I cant find it anywhere!!!!! (if you have a link to aton of thier songs post it =D)

Also! Anyone know of a huge Gundam Seed Destiny site. That have alot of users that are on?

Song name grr!!!!

I'm not positive but you may be thinking of Meteor by T.M. Revolution. They've played it a few times when Freedom has appeared.

Song name grr!!!!

Originally posted by: Souryusen
    I'm not positive but you may be thinking of Meteor by T.M. Revolution. They've played it a few times when Freedom has appeared.

Im talking about the one they played on Phase 32 at 1:43 into the episode. I just really like the song and I want it!!!! lol

Song name grr!!!!

Try songs 2 and 28 off OST III of the original Gundam Seed soundtracks. They sound close. Song 2 is called an effective shot and song number 28 is called Fly ! Freedom.

Song name grr!!!!

Where can I find those songs?

Song name grr!!!!

You can get them at boxtorrents but I'm still looking for other places. From boxtorrents it is the one that says Gundam Seed OST.

Now I have a question. Who knows where to find that song: Akatsuki No Kuruma (Dawn's Carriage). And was it on some CD that I can download from somewhere?

Song name grr!!!!

Fly!! Freedom

Song name grr!!!!

PTX-003C, this guy wants the opening, its called Believe, you should be able to get it off gendou.com if you register there, and the registration is free and they don't spam your e-mail.

Song name grr!!!!

Originally posted by: Mite Gai
    PTX-003C, this guy wants the opening, its called Believe, you should be able to get it off gendou.com if you register there, and the registration is free and they don't spam your e-mail.
    isn't hee talking about the bgm of freedom?

Song name grr!!!!

Nah, he means the part in the third opening when it shows Kira and Lacus in front of Freedom. Thats what 1:43 in Phase 32 is.