Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 262 out

262 out

http://www.narutofan.com/

indeed one of the most exciting chapter...

262 out

mmm wasnt really that great, probly cos i cant read japanese. but woo team kakashi and team gai are together

262 out

Downloading .. downloading ..

I'm already anxiously awaiting a scanlation, and I haven't even seen the images from the RAW.

EDIT: Download finished. Checked the chapter.

Damn it all. .. What in the world were the Akatsuki members worried about stalling for, if there wasn't a way to get in? Apparently the massive boulder and seal note is doing a nice job of keeping them out for a few minutes - which is just as long as "Kisame" entertained Gai, really.

I think Chiyo was told that Naruto is the container for the Kyuubi. And, she explained further the relationship of Sasori and herself / family or the previous Shukaku vessels. Just my guess. Will obviously have to wait for a scanlation.

Overall, as with every week, glad a chapter came out; I was hoping more for some Team Gai action, then a later Team 7 arrival, though. Naruto doesn't look much for chatting or catching up with Team Gai, either. So, hopefully that means the next chapter will be all business.

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar

262 out

thanks for the heads up

Chapter looking good. Glad to see Team Gai and Kakashi together. They should have some strength in numbers but Akatsuki isn't a bunch of pushovers. I'm getting so anxious to see how this will play out.

EDIT

Chapter 262 translated by HisshouBuraiKen
    Page 1:
    Title: Racing emotions!
    Sidebar: Hm? I only read the same book over and over? Well! You could say my tastes don't vary too much.

Page 2:
    Text: Gaara lies within the sealed cave!
    Pakkun: Gaara's behind that boulder.
    Neji: Byakugan!
    TenTen: How's it look...
    Neji: What...the hell...

Page 3:
    Lee: What's back there?
    Neji: Words can't describe it...

Page 4:
    Guy: Barrier, huh...
    The Leader: It's getting rather noisy out there.
    Sasori: Another "Jinchuuriki's"on the way, eh? Heh heh heh...

Page 5:
    Sasori: No hard feelings, right Itachi?

Page 6:
    (Boo)

Page 7:
    (Hoo)

Page 8:
    (Hoo)

Page 9:
    (Oh snap!)
    Chiyo: This kid...

Page 10:
    Sakura: Naruto! Wait!
    Chiyo: Gaara's from a different village...Why is that kid going so far to help him
    Moveover, what exactly...
    Kakashi: He's also a "Jinchuuriki"...the Kyuubi is sealed within him.

Page 11:
    Kakashi: It's true that Naruto doesn't have any deep feelings for the Hidden Village of Sand...but Gaara-kun is also a Jinchuuriki, like him.

Naruto understands him better than anyone in the Sand village.
    Jinchuuriki likely go through similar hardships no matter what, so being from separate villages doesn't make much difference.

That's why he can't NOT help him. Leaf, Sand...it's all the same to him.

Page 12:
    Kakashi: To Naruto, Gaara-kun is a friend who knows the same pain as he does.
    (DERF)

Naruto's dream is to become Hokage. Whe he heard Gaara had become Kazekae, he was mortified!

But, on the other hand, he was also happy for him, from the bottom of his heart. Naruto has a mysterious ability...

Page 13:
    Kakashi: Even if he barely gets to know someone, they become his friend immediately.

Chiyo: I've lived a long time. I've seen a lot of people with a lot of dreams come and go. People who wanted to learn the truth about this world...

We believed "allied nation" was just a phrase...and we managed to protect ourselves.

Page 14:
    Chiyo: I was the one who sealed Shukaku within Gaara.

It was to help protect the village...but in the end, the village only ended up suffering.

We lost faith in our allies and become isolated...that's why we came to need help.

Chiyo: Everything I've done might have been a mistake...
    I've gotten old and decrepit...I'm at the point where I'm ready to give it up.

Kakashi...

Page 15:
    Chiyo: Young people are so full of potential. It makes me jealous.
    Kakashi: Don't say that!
    You're still young enough.

Chiyo: Gyahaha!
    Maybe you're right...there might still be something I can do...

Page 16:
    Chiyo: Maybe...something...

Lee: What do we do!
    Guy: Lee! The first thing we have to do is remove the barrier!
    Tenten: How?

Page 17:
    Kakashi: That's a "Five Seal" barrier.

Guy: You're late, Kakashi.
    Kakashi: Well, we ran into some trouble along the way.
    Lee: Naruto-kun! Sakura-san!

Page 18:
    Naruto: You're damn right!
    Chiyo: Kakashi...I can't dispel this.

Neji: Naruto...
    Sakura: Looks like everyone was a step ahead of us!
    Someone: And who's this old woman?
    Sakura: She's one of the Hidden Sand's elders.

Page 19:
    Text: The Leaf's forces have assembled! Now...

Guy: All right! You ready, Kakashi?
    Kakashi: Yep!

FIN

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

262 out

Wow talking about a time wasthing chapter. We didn't learn anything new. Sigh now we have to wait another week for the next one.

262 out

cool chapter, im still not sure how much of a chance they have against akatsuki.

262 out

they got a pretty good chance. 7 vs 3 (if zetsu shows up)

chiyo will probally take on sasori alone.
    deidare is probally not at his 100% cus of the gaara fight and we are not sure about his arm injury. So i guese neji (jounin), lee, naruto, tenten and sakura is a pretty good line up against him.
    if zetsu shows up kakashi and gai will probally take him... if he doesnt come then its 7v2 and 7 is the lucky number.

262 out

I really do think that the atsuki will flee. It's in their best interests to keep their overal goal a secret so I really don't think that they will fight the leaf ninjas.

262 out

Great chapter.
    The only thing I did not like was having too many pages with Naruto remembering the same things once more.

262 out

This chapter was to set up a predictible sacrifice by chiyo. I just hope the next chapter has some figthing in it and Sasoris real skill are revealed Deidara will probably flee since he is injured and if I remeber corectly he doesnt have any more of his explosives left

Signature by Lucifus

262 out

Chiyo: Gyahaha!
    Maybe you're right...there might still be something I can do...

Page 16:
    Chiyo: Maybe...something...
    Okay, so itīs for sure, that Chiyo will sacrifice herself and revive Gaara.
    Juhuu!
    That would be sooo sucky, if Gaara really died...

"She's the only non-loli girl in the show, your honor!" will be my defense in court

262 out

im thinking that chiyo saying "Maybe...something..." meant taking on Sasori....
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

262 out

What the hell, gay chapter. Gai is a pussy for nothing being able to break that mountain sized boulder with one punch.

Only way Kishimoto can make up for this crap chapter is if Kakashi chidoris through the rock.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

262 out

Well, nice chapter to set things up, getting Gai's and Kakashi's teams together, ready for the attack on the cave, but not without removing the bolder seal first. I wouldn't be suprised if Sasori opened the door for them, "No hard feelings, right Itachi?". He didn't care what Jinchuuriki he took, he just wanted one.

Well, I was thinking more that Chiyo was going to do something about Sasori, that would be my original thought, Chiyo being his Grandmother and all. The words spoken about Naruto from Kakashi, and the extra pages of Gaara makes me think that, if he isn't dead, he'll see that Naruto came to help him, and then die (or something), or Chiyo might sacrifice her life for Gaara, as she was the one who sealed Shukaku within him. So, I'm leaning to the side that she'll sacrifice herself for Gaara, and Gaara will live.

262 out

yep, i agree kai. akatsuki will probably flee if gaara is really dead, which i doubt. if chouji and neji didnt die then i doubt gaara will, doesnt seem kishimoto's style to kill off characters.

262 out

Maybe they'll have to fight the "new" jinchuuriki aswell?

262 out

just a note: like broken.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

262 out

does anyone else think its kinda strange that nobody gave naruto's kyubi form a second look? i mean, he has fangs and red eyes.

and if it's known that the akatsuki are after jinchuuriki why is naruto being allowed to go fight them? ridiculous.

262 out

Originally posted by: mage
    does anyone else think its kinda strange that nobody gave naruto's kyubi form a second look? i mean, he has fangs and red eyes.

and if it's known that the akatsuki are after jinchuuriki why is naruto being allowed to go fight them? ridiculous.
    im sure if he jiraiya was there he'll pull naruto outta there

262 out

I agree. naruto the main character should just sit in some kind of anbu maximum protection program and the storyline follows his daily life routine such as shitting and jacking off... sounds good? ahhaah just fucking with you ;] the real reason is tsunnade is still clueless about akatsuki targetting naruto, thats why she sent him the first place. Nobody gave naruto's kyubi form a second look? maybe cus they saw it already when he used that big ass rasengan.

edit: #$(FDSLKFJ#E# mage editted his post now i sound like im retarded ;[