Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 34

Bleach 34

Released by Lunar and Bleach society.

Ok ladies and Gents Discuss.

Bleach 34

Hmm nothing special in this episode except that death.....nothing special at all.

Bleach 34

yea.. except for that one lone death. I wonder why he keeps that mask, didnt he break it in the beginning of the training?

Bleach 34

wow that ep was pretty good, the mask didnt break ichigo kept it on his shoulder or the side of his head

Bleach 34

I think he's talking about when he first had the mask coming out of the pit. And yeah, I remember the mask breaking horzintally, basically the bottom part broke off. But its back now, so I dunno if thats just an animation fuckup or if the thing regenerates.

Episode was cool. You know the death gods are gonna blame Ichigo and Co. for the captains death.

Bleach 34

yeah thats gonna be kinda gay, if ichigo gets caught theres gonna be like a wasted ep on him on trial or something

Bleach 34

im pretty sure they wouldnt give him a trial, theyd just kill him on site, anyway he'd go out fighting

also yea the hollow mask was destroyed im pretty sure, looks like it finds its way back its owner. spooky [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
    i was really pleased with the amount of blood from aizen, i had a feeling they might censor it a little, but nope there he is with a big old sword through his chest

Bleach 34

whow sick ass kill.

Bleach 34

did anyone else see captain aizen's death coming once he left that house? its a shame we didnt actually see the aizen fight, i guess its going to be a flashback moment... when the culprit is "revealed"

im pretty dissapointed that we didnt get to see him in action, i guess someone had to be sacrificed to realise the seriousity of the plot

Bleach 34

Aizen wouldnt of had a fight he was proerply snuck up on and stabbed i think it was that Gin guy he looks evil

Bleach 34

That was definitely a surprising ending. Looks like someone in the background wants soul society to be more war like and less peaceful, and this is the beginning of it I guess.

Sig made by Lucifus

Bleach 34

Soul Society is anything but "good" it seems, it feels so corrupt

some random thoughts...

strawhat was a captain it sounds like, and he kinda looks like gin ~ are they related? i have a wierd feeling that soul society and the normal world is going to be combined into one or something

who is in the 3rd division btw? aizen or gin? i cant remember

it seems every division has one extreme strength, i think aizen's team is more political than physical.. i really wonder how he got killed, its so convenient that ichigo is there for him to be blamed at, making the 1st's captain want him EVEN MORE i love his side kick the little girl, shes adorable

who do you think will replace aizen? i have a feeling it will be renji

Bleach 34

renji?? isn't he in the 6th squad ?? not sure tho, but i don't think he would become leader after beeing beated up.

Bleach 34

I doubt Gin was the one to kill Aizen since it seems way too obvious. I'm putting my money on the clown captain since he seems just as evil. Looks like Hinomori is gonna try and attack Gin next ep but get stopped by Kira [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img].

who is in the 3rd division btw? aizen or gin? i cant remember
    Gin and Kira.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

Bleach 34

I dunno, it could also be Captain Kuchiki in kind of a "cross my request and I'll kill you" way.

I agree though that having Gin be the killer would be a bit too obvious.

Bleach 34

That murder in the end really makes you curious about what to expect from the upcoming episodes, along with the whole "save Rukia" mission in the background. It's gonna be pretty tough though, now when the whole Society will chase after him for that murder too .. by the way, ni Gin shouldn't be the killer. He's obviously the goood guy that will help them free her in the end, or something .. Just like Gaara switched personality in Naruto [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I don't hope so though, it would be nice with something completely different, something shocking O.o like (Gin-)"I'm your father Ichigo" or (Aizen-) "I love the smell of Gin in the morning" or .. *shrug* nevermind [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Bleach 34

That was a pretty good episode. It's quite cool to see the hollow mask now. I think it's capable of regenerating itself, like what happened with Inoue's brother in ep2. And Aizen's death, yes, they didn't censor, haha.

Bleach 34

ichigo killed aizen while sleepwalking

Bleach 34

even though he couldnt get by ganju?

EDIT: the 5th squad captain was killed by a lieutenant or lower (the black robe...)

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Bleach 34

Yeah, it seems pretty obvious that they at least want us to think Gin killed him. All the obvious signs are pointing there. Now its just a question of is the writer trying to throw us off with Gin as a red herring, or was he just using really obtuse forshadowing.