Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Bleach 34

Bleach 34

ok first, edit button, try it dont double post

second, didnt you ever think Gin and Kuchiki could be working together? every single time they were gathered and Gin was accused for something Kuchiki always looked with uncertainty. Also, not even GIN would be as stupid as to leave his sword inside Aizen for others to find...oh wait, might he have more than one sword?

I just realized, if the soul slayer size depends on you spirit energy, then Gin could easily take 2 soul slayers and input different spirit energy into them. Gin would keep 1 that everybody recognized and kill Aizen with the other one. (am i crazy?) Also even if the sword WAS the killer's only one, they cant really identify it because so many death god swords look alike....It'd have to be in the evolved form for the sword to be easily identified but it is not in the scene.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Bleach 34

ahh i never expected that guy to die...in all these intros hes still in it...

Bleach 34

they could just be lazy to change intros...

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Bleach 34

Hmm... the planting of the swords seems more and more likely... unless what I just saw was an mistake by the editors... Not only do you have the two sword thing (21:19 on Lunar, as was already pointed out), but when Aizen leaves his room (starting at 19:22 on Lunar), he has no sword with him...

Bleach 34

the odd thing i se is something like a hole in his stomich, looks like he got hit in the back then from the front.
    i think its that clown guy that did it.