Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode 32 Discussion "spoilers"

Episode 32 Discussion "spoilers"

Not everybody has seen Zeta, dumbass.

GotWoot Moderator

When you post that the raw is out, it would be better to provide a link. It is just the polite thing to do.

Saiyaman Gundam SEED Destiny PHASE 32

Originally posted by: Curium
    When you post that the raw is out, it would be better to provide a link. It is just the polite thing to do.

Saiyaman Gundam SEED Destiny PHASE 32
    sorry...i can't do that...cuz i dl it off my japanese friend directly....
    she rips it off the TV for me....not that i don't wanna provide the link

PTX is the most elite Gundam fan ever. He is on top of all the top, best things that's Gundam related.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

hmmm well he does have a lot of info regarding gundam serie's

i'm just starting to experiens gundam 0079 0080 and the rest

the way Kira used his beam saber to deflect the beams was cool. and it looks more and more like neo is mwu seeing how the captain of the archangel (I forgot her name) reacted. and I thought kira mensioned his name (11:50) to but I'm not completly sure about that.

This episode effectively eliminates Phantom Pain. Sting gets offed by Cagalli's Orb pilots, Stellar dies and Neo gets taken aboard the Arch Angel. I'm not sure how much of a blow this is to the Earth Forces, but losing the Phantom Pain unit as well as the Destroy has to be some sort of a setback.

About time that annoying lunatic got offed.

First off, all that is confirmed with Neo is that he looks just like Mwu. We already knew that, but they hadn't acctually shown his face in the show yet (the opening didn't show anything conclusive about him being Neo). We should learn something next week or the week after though (barring flashbacks - knock on wood).

It didn't last long, but Destroy's fire power sure was impressive. I know it made Djibril happy even without knowing what he was saying. I wonder how he will react to this loss.

That was PATHETIC by Sting. Getting taken out by no-name mass produced MS pilots. At least other characters (Auel, Heine) got killed by somebody useful.

So much for my theories about Freedom taking damage vs Destroy or not (well maybe not) seeing Impulse launch. He was busy, so he may or may not have noticed it. Towards the end I thought maybe Shinn would go right after Kira immidietly after Destroy blew. Obviously not. That would have left Kira in a weaker position then normal since he lost both of his beam sabers taking out Destroy.

I have too say, I was very dissappointed by Kira in this episode. If he had just waited another 5 seconds Stellar would have killed Shinn and put him out of our misery.

Oh, and I know somebody will mention Kira setting Stellar off after Shinn calmed her down, you can't really blame him for that. He knew nothing about Stellar, and probably didn't know that she couldn't see him. He was just hovering in the sky while Shinn talked to her. He didn't do anything to provoke her (and it wouldn't have provoked 99% of people). He was just there.

Missing Nin

Very interesting episode I'll have to wait for the subbed version before commenting to much. However in addition to Curiums statements note that Kira did not kill Stellar he disabled the gundam the fact shinn cut open the cockpit killed stellar. Of course thats if she is even dead she could be unconcious but reguardless she will die with nowhere to get treatment of any kind for the drugs she needs to live.

I would assume that Dullindal could probably provide her with the necessary drugs. He had some connection with the Extended project to begin with. Of course who knows if he is so inclined.

This was an episode that was easy to watch RAW. Not much dialog but tons of action. Facial expressions give out a lot. Destroy being taken out in one episode is pretty obivious because one can't simply fathom a machine like that roaming around every episode. It had to be taken down at all costs.

Kira was really impressive, once again, with his Jedi skills of deflecting the beams shot by Stellar. He really knows how to evade those shots but somehow you got the impression that Shinn was a better pilot this time by just flying initially in front of Destroy and slashing the cockpit area. Who knows if Neo is Mwu... Who else would it be with all those scars? Wonder though, how he didn't die in SEED then... You can't really survive something like that. Cartoons work like that. There are no rules. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Daemon007: The name of AA's captain is Murrue, or "Mariyuu", Ramius.

so lemme get this confirmed, stellar really isn dead yet, coz i haven really seen the episode. I am waiting for the subs to come out. Can someone confirm her death or do we have to wait till the next episode

PS: Someone please post a link to the sub torrent as soon as it cumz out, tomorrow or whenever, it wud be appreciated

Oh, she's dead alright. She can finally rest in peace. It's quite a touching moment. She confesses her "love" (Shinn... Suki) to Shinn and goes off, then Shinn does his "yell" correlated with a flashback when his family was killed.

alrite, thnx for confirming that, anyhow i was wondering, with stellar, auel and sting dead, u can probably expect some new characters. maybe around 4-5episodes from this one. I say that becoz that was around the same time shani, clotho and orga were introduced in the original. Coz i think at this stage we are lacking some villainous mobile suit pilots

I expect several confrontations between Shinn and Kira.

Originally posted by: danholo
    He really knows how to evade those shots but somehow you got the impression that Shinn was a better pilot this time by just flying initially in front of Destroy and slashing the cockpit area.
    If you watch the part before the intro you see Kira try to go in right away and hit the Positron Reflector. After that he resorted to just firing from a distance. I'm not positive of this, but I think the Positron Reflectors are only in the arms and on the forhead of the Mobile Fortress mode. After it transformed in MS mode it seemed to rely more on the arm shields for protection. It may simply be that Kira didn't realize that he could get in close after it transformed since he couldn't earlier.

Missing Nin

Originally posted by: Curium
    Originally posted by: danholo
    He really knows how to evade those shots but somehow you got the impression that Shinn was a better pilot this time by just flying initially in front of Destroy and slashing the cockpit area.
    If you watch the part before the intro you see Kira try to go in right away and hit the Positron Reflector. After that he resorted to just firing from a distance. I'm not positive of this, but I think the Positron Reflectors are only in the arms and on the forhead of the Mobile Fortress mode. After it transformed in MS mode it seemed to rely more on the arm shields for protection. It may simply be that Kira didn't realize that he could get in close after it transformed since he couldn't earlier.
    I would have to say thats a pretty fair assessment of what happened however I do have some issues with Shinn magically being able to get in close. Given Kira was dealing with Neo and both of the arms at the time so shinn really didn't have that much to get past as it was already more then slightly occupied.

This was a great ep loads of freedom goodness and destroy n stellar gone hads to the drama (cry shinn lol). about shinn just going up to destroy and slashing it, he gets a brief about destroy before he goes to the battle field, so that might be why he just went there and damaged it in one go Kira didnt have any briefing and had 2 arms, Neo and Sting on him so that might explain why he didnt do any damage to it.

Originally posted by: DDBen
    I would have to say thats a pretty fair assessment of what happened however I do have some issues with Shinn magically being able to get in close. Given Kira was dealing with Neo and both of the arms at the time so shinn really didn't have that much to get past as it was already more then slightly occupied.
    Like I said, he tried to get close at the very beginning. But there was that positron reflector blocking him. He may have just not realized that it was generated from the "head" on the backpack and that he could not get close once it was in MS mode.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I can't believe neither Freedom or Impulse got hit even once by Destroy. Neo managed to take out Freedom's shield, which is more then anyone other then Rau, but Destroy seemed like it just couldn't hit anything that small at that point. It had owned earlier.