Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 33 discussion

Bleach 33 discussion

Raw is out at Saiyaman.

Good for a filler I guess.. atleast they didn't let kindergarteners draw it like they do in Naruto.

Bleach 33 discussion

For those that need it:

Link

Bleach 33 discussion

Not that i am bitching i know these people do this for free and for me!

But is it just me or is this ep takeing really long to sub? It airs Tuesday and its almost Thursday.

Again not bitching just wondering what happened?

Bleach 33 discussion

your location has been determined from your ip and a small tatctical nuke is on its way. If you manage to survive, it is advised that you do not ask this question again.
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

Bleach 33 discussion

Bleach 33 by Bleach-Society

Not that I'm gonna get this, considering the bad reviews it got last week.

Bleach 33 discussion

supposedly the link to bleach-society is here but its down so.... just wait for lunar =/

Bleach 33 discussion

Bleach 33 by Lunar

There's the desired link, haha.

Bleach 33 discussion

I'm happy to see this get animated. Kanonji cracks me up, but anyways i'd hesitate to say this is filler, it was in the manga, granted the back pages and a side chapter, but never-the-less not true filler.

Bleach 33 discussion

oh, it's the rangers thing? i was wondering wheather they'll have it in...
    pink, red, red and gold!

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Bleach 33 discussion

Originally posted by: relevasius
    I'm happy to see this get animated. Kanonji cracks me up, but anyways i'd hesitate to say this is filler, it was in the manga, granted the back pages and a side chapter, but never-the-less not true filler.
    Ah, suddenly it all became clear how this "filler" was pretty good.
    Because it succeeded in using existing characters and not putting them out-of-character, as well as being very fun to watch.

Don Kan'onji rules. I just love his voice actor (also voices Buggy in One Piece). So fun voice.

Btw the vice captain of this week's ending (guy with glasses) looks like a fun guy too (just look at the tattoo on his back lol)

Bleach 33 discussion

Originally posted by: kooshi
    Bleach 33 by Lunar

There's the desired link, haha.
    CRAP! of course it comes out 15 mins AFTER i go to sleep.

Bleach 33 discussion

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    Btw the vice captain of this week's ending (guy with glasses) looks like a fun guy too (just look at the tattoo on his back lol)
    That guy is about as sterotypically Yakuza as you can get. I don't think the manga ever showed his back (or much of him at all for that matter).

I cracked up when I saw the tattoo.

If he has a Kansai accent and goes "Ora" a lot, I'll probably fall out of my chair.

Missing Nin

Bleach 33 discussion

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    Originally posted by: relevasius
    Ah, suddenly it all became clear how this "filler" was pretty good.
    Because it succeeded in using existing characters and not putting them out-of-character, as well as being very fun to watch.

Don Kan'onji rules. I just love his voice actor (also voices Buggy in One Piece). So fun voice.

This episode is a lot like Buggy returning in the one piece anime at random times. None of that is filler but rather mini stories done at the beginning or ending of various chapters. In this case this story was at the end of a ton of manga chapters and then concluded in a 4 page mini story at the end of a volume.

So as filler is only something that was created outside of the manga this is actually part of the story given a random part.

Bleach 33 discussion

Don kan'onji is awesome how he uses his english phrases and always seems to make the situation like he did everything : D

Also quite content with this filler as it gave alot of side chars some screentime which was entertaining, rather making the main chars act dumb and do something totally out of the blue.

Bleach 33 discussion

The story seemed out of place since the last ep was seious then we get this nugget of sillyness. They should have had this ep back when everyone was running around, not after a serious fight like last ep. This ep in my opinion had the best looking hollow by far as well, very cool looking. Back to waiting for the next ep I guess.

Sig made by Lucifus

Missing Nin

Bleach 33 discussion

Originally posted by: Foomanchew24
    The story seemed out of place since the last ep was seious then we get this nugget of sillyness. They should have had this ep back when everyone was running around, not after a serious fight like last ep. This ep in my opinion had the best looking hollow by far as well, very cool looking. Back to waiting for the next ep I guess.
    Why would they do filler here hmm lets see how about they want the extra time to do the next battles. Do remember that the captain of the 11th is making a bline straight for ichigo as he was able to determine which way to go based on the fight Ichigo and renji just had. Its a lot better then where in Naruto they just make a episode with horrible animation or skip a week of the anime for a 1 hour special.

Bleach 33 discussion

nice epi.
    i hope his fam. finally hears what ichigo is. then rukia doesn't have to sit in the closet the whole time,

Bleach 33 discussion

I didn't really like this. Not really funny and kinda weird. Just my two cents anyways.

Bleach 33 discussion

This episode was absurd and fantastic at the same time, only Bleach can do something like that.
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

That place over there........ahh never mind

Bleach 33 discussion

well I actually thought it was alright even though those were the sorriest excuses for hollows Ive ever seen. and I really liked the ending, b/c there were absolutely no spoilers in there

next ep should be better though

R.I.P Captain America.