Thread: BitTorrent says: "It's fucking not working!">:(

BitTorrent says: "It's fucking not working!">:(

Hey ho there!

I'v tried to download the Naruto episodes but it dosnt work...I just get a error message. :'(

PS. I'm using the Official BitTorrent or how you say! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Cheerio!

You need to be more specific. Whats the error?
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

Oh sorry!

It says something that the torrent dosnt exist...well i cant post the message sins it's in swedish hehe so no need! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

And I'v tried other BT's like Bit Tornado and ABC but i get a error simular to the other with those too! :'(

Thanks if anyone could solve this! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

If the error coming up says that the torrent doesn't exist, then don't bother trying it again. Its probably old and abandoned with no seeds and stuff so the person who originally uploaded it took it off. Try and find another BT site with what your looking for. Here's two sites I use:
    MiniNova
    Torrent Spy
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

Thanks a million, mate! It seems to work now...was just old torrents then! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Cheers!