Originally posted by: PTX-003C
"And I would love to get the MS versions IF Bandai released them. I'm sure you realise the only MG versions Bandai released are Freedom, Strike and Strike Rouge, which I bought because there isn't a HG version."

about that part...i don't really get it....all freedom, strike and strike rouge are out in HGs....

sorry if you think i am dissing you....but i do think you need more knife work on the models...
and about the blitz....i suggess you to cut the clows apart and re-joint them with metal joints, it will look way better.

Btw.....i see a MG strike there...but that Freedom is no grade, right?(can't really see...too far).
I meant that Strike Rouge was the only one not out in the 1/100 HG, and if it was released I would not have gotten the MG version. I actually got my Strike Rouge in Japan because it was cheap there.

I'm not a pro modeller, and my fellow modelling friends always say I like to rush, but I'm still pretty happy with my collection. Thanks for your ideas on Blitz, but I'm too lazy to modify stuff like that.

As for your later comments on the HG/144 kits I do agree that they are harder to complete and require more skill from the user, but one of the reasons the MG kits are so popular are because of the additional parts as well as the inner frame for some of the Gundams. This allows more customization as well as posing compared to the HG parts.