Thread: Gundam Seed Model Kits from Bandai

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Gundam Seed Model Kits from Bandai

Well actually there are some 1/144 nonames that are at or beyond MG quality so yea I've that kind of detail on the lesser scale models. Resin kits for the most part. So basically if I get what you are saying you serious modellers like playing with the smaller tighter HG line since there is lack of detail, crap articulation, and improper scale. You get to show more skill by bringing it upto about a MG quality? Why not challenge yourselves like most other modellers and surpass even what you find in MG like those models in Peck World. Doing the same stuff with MG or even PG allows so much more freedom and real estate to play with. You can really go nuts with the minute details you are able to show. Do you actually take off the armor plating and show the frames on your HG? Maybe I just like knowing my models manipulators can be used without tweezers.

Gundam Seed Model Kits from Bandai

Originally posted by: Guardian_2000
    Well actually there are some 1/144 nonames that are at or beyond MG quality so yea I've that kind of detail on the lesser scale models. Resin kits for the most part. So basically if I get what you are saying you serious modellers like playing with the smaller tighter HG line since there is lack of detail, crap articulation, and improper scale. You get to show more skill by bringing it upto about a MG quality? Why not challenge yourselves like most other modellers and surpass even what you find in MG like those models in Peck World. Doing the same stuff with MG or even PG allows so much more freedom and real estate to play with. You can really go nuts with the minute details you are able to show. Do you actually take off the armor plating and show the frames on your HG? Maybe I just like knowing my models manipulators can be used without tweezers.
    that's the problem...MGs and PGs are way too detailed...it's very hard for anyone to do anymore changes...because they are already near perfect...nothing is needed to be changed...that's why we go back to HGs and no grades...which will give more fun and able to show our skills