Thread: Gundam Seed Model Kits from Bandai

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Gundam Seed Model Kits from Bandai

Originally posted by: Curium
    Originally posted by: PTX-003C
    and the chance that they will release MG Force Impulse is really low....since their 1/60 Impulse is so unpopular...(the price is lowered to 1000yen already.....)
    Where is this? I don't particullarly care for Impulse, but 1/60 scale for $10 is hard to pass up.
    a place called Japan?

Originally posted by: darkshadow
    that maybe skill, but i wonder, how the hell can you up 18 points of articulation to 35+??, without destroying the toy that is??, i mean than you are basically building a new thing right?
    isn't it pretty obvieus that we just dumb the wings away and make a whole new one out of PVC boards?=.=|||
    we always do that....basically rebuild the whole model with PVC boards and putty
    result is the model will usually be taller than the original size
    cuz we usually make the legs longer, sharpen the chins and reshape or even remake the whole shoulder armor and head....

1/60 Force Impulse Gundam
    $59.99

like ptx said, you will prolly have to be in japan yourself to find an offer like that
    -----------------

Originally posted by: darkshadow
    1/60 Force Impulse Gundam
    $59.99

like ptx said, you will prolly have to be in japan yourself to find an offer like that
    my fd imported few of them for the sake of buying cheap plastic....hahahaha
    only 1000yen....it's a good way to buy customing parts and material to make models.....

No need to be sarcastic. You know perfectly well I meant online.
    dude...i am talking about yen price...of course i am talking about japan, not online

dude...i am talking about yen price...of course i am talking about japan, not online
    So you are saying that Japanese stores don't sell stuff online? Just because it is Yen doesn't mean it can't be online. You could have just said it was in Japan only, not available online.

So you are saying that Japanese stores don't sell stuff online? Just because it is Yen doesn't mean it can't be online. You could have just said it was in Japan only, not available online.

not many japanese like to sell their stuff to other countries(apart from big company)
    small stores/yahoo bid....90% of the time they don't offer shipping to other countries
    that's common sense

and the chance that they will release MG Force Impulse is really low....since their 1/60 Impulse is so unpopular...(the price is lowered to 1000yen already.....)
    Where is this? I don't particullarly care for Impulse, but 1/60 scale for $10 is hard to pass up.
    a place called Japan?