Thread: Gundam Seed Model Kits from Bandai

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Gundam Seed Model Kits from Bandai

Originally posted by: darkshadow
    well thats your opinion then, mine is that i like the KA style, sleek, and if it has guns, wings or thrusters, make em BIG ( i love things with wings)

and also i thought MG have more/better points of articulation, that alone makes a MG better
    cuz you don't custom them.....
    customizing toys is the whole point of modeling!!
    MG is only for fast and good displays....
    but if want to make a good model, HG is still better
    no matter you are talking about skills needed or time that's going to be used
    it takes more time to custom a HG than a MG
    and result will be customed HG will look better than a MG
    making a small and lack-in-detail model to look better than MG, that's called SKILL!!!

honestly....i really dislike the new designs.....too sleek and with unlogical weapons....huge wings and huge thrusters doesn't make sense either
    what that kind of "chicken legs" physically the unit won't be able to actually stand up on two feet
    wing's weapons doesn't make any sense..you cannot fire a beam that is bigger than your exit but go in a complete parallau line(sorry for bad spelling)
    wings...like in other post, i said already...the wings are useless!!
    huge thrusters......the bigger the thruster is, the heavier the unit is..the more power it need to escape gravity...so that's not a smart move at all

Gundam Seed Model Kits from Bandai

that maybe skill, but i wonder, how the hell can you up 18 points of articulation to 35+??, without destroying the toy that is??, i mean than you are basically building a new thing right?
    -----------------