Page 67 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1757636465666768697071 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 1449

Thread: Gundam Seed Model Kits from Bandai

While browsing HLJ if found this kit.
    I assume it's from the Unicorn timeline.
    Looks really nice.

As nice as it is, it's got nothing on the actual Unicorn Gundam model. I have yet to assemble it, but once I have something to properly color the model with, I will assemble it ASAP.

I'm in love.. 1/100 00 Gundam w O Raiser

This topic has been in coma for a while, even though kits are pooring in..
    post pictures and experiences plx

What did I see to my surprise: There is a PG Astray Red Frame coming!!

You know, I find it kind of strange that they would have Red Astray as the next PG after not having a PG for so long. Not that it matters to me so much since I dont really have any interest in PG in the first place. But, I will say that the early pics of it look really really nice.

Id also like to point out that there are rumors floating around of a MG The O. That would be an interesting build (if done right of course). But, I feel bad since I cant even properly finish up my MG IJ and Musha. I have both of those completed minus a few accessories and I cant ever seem to find the motivation to finish them up. Hopefully the next Gundam Musou game will help me to finish both models before the O comes out (if it does).

Id like to almost make a prediction: before the end of the year we will see a MG Exia or I give up gunpla forever (not really).

I was surprised as well that this would be a PG.. kinda wacky.
    I'll piss myself if thay make a MG The-O.
    MG Exia is a given.. the rest of the suits, don't know. 00 will probs be a MG too.

Like I said, The O is just rumor. But yeah I would probably invest in that as well. Not too sure what color to use for panel lining though....maybe black?

And yeah I figured that as well, but like I said, I think well see Exia before the end of the year. Hopefully by June, that would be nice.

Since I found a money tree in my yard, I ordered:
    PG GP01/FB -> found it on eBay for about 50 euro's less then on HLJ.. and lesser chance for custom fees
    MG EX-S Gundam
    MG ZZ Gundam
    MG Zeta A1 Test Color
    HG Chaos Gundam 1/100
    HG Kyrios Gundam 1/100

I'm REALLY looking forward to these kits
    Although I guess I need to magically create more space to display them all

Wow that must be a pretty big tree given the amount you're getting!
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Question, do you guys use grey Gundam markers as well as black? I'm just looking at these panel lines, and some lines look really thin & light. I've only got a black one, so was seeing what you guys think.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Yes. I generally use the grey for white and other lighter color parts and use black on darker colors such as red, green, etc.

FYI New MGs have been announced:

March:
    - MG Unicorn Coating Ver. - 8,000 Yen

April:
    - MG Sword Impulse Gundam - 4,500 Yen

Source:

http://ngeekhiong.blogspot.com/2009/...l-release.html

HG 1/100 Astray Green frame comes as well
    I also hope the Sword Impulse also comes as an upgrade for the MG Impulse..although that would be wishful thinking.

Yeah i kind of doubt it. I really wish they would stop (or atleast slow down) putting out rehashed/reissued models. Give me Double X! Give me The O!

Quote Originally Posted by vejita613
    Yes. I generally use the grey for white and other lighter color parts and use black on darker colors such as red, green, etc.
    Alright, I'll give that a go on some scrap pieces I've got from years back. Apparently pencil is pretty good for gray-on-white panel lining...wonder how well that'll work out.

On a related note, how much pressure do you guys use when spraying?

I'm still mucking around, trying to get it right. From what I've heard, lower is better, especially for finer detail, but some airbrushes, like siphon fed ones, need sufficient pressure to work well, while gravity fed ones can be used on very low pressure.

Edit: It also seems like I may need an extra water-trap. The compressor's got one, but the air's still too hot coming out so it doesn't do much (at least that's what I learned from reading around).
    Last edited by Buffalobiian; Tue, 02-03-2009 at 01:27 AM.

1/100 Seravee Gundam is open for pre-order at HLJ! April release.

I have to say, Im very very tempted to get the MG Hyaku Shiki HD Color Ver. Thing is, I dont care much for the suit itself nor its Zeta Gundam series pilot. Then again I do have some respect for its ZZ Gundam series pilot. Plus, they why they have the gold paint on there is pretty nice as well.

Ive been meaning to do this for sometime now, but I have finally gotten myself a camera and taken pictures of my various gunpla collection:

http://s557.photobucket.com/albums/s...ndam%20Models/

Nice. What sort of paint do you use?

Aside from the Gundam markers for lining, nothing. I usually keep the default colors of the models, I just like them alot more. The only time I ever painted a model was my 1/100 Infinite Justice, which I colored a dark red (much like what you would see on Saviour). I thought about doing the same when the MG version came out, but 1) I didnt have any paint left at the time and 2) I really dont have a place at my new apartment for me to do it (unlike my old place where I had a garage) 3) I just dont have that kind of time anymore, Im suprised I have time to put them together in the first place.

In anycase, thanks for the compliment

Maybe a weird question, but what do you do with the runners and boxes when you've completed a kit? I currently have all the boxes piled up in my room, but they take up WAY too much space at the moment. I don't like the idea of just throwing them away, since most boxarts are very nice.

I throw most of the runners away. The only ones I keep are the polycap and those that still have parts left on them. As for the boxes, I keep those as well. The only ones I got rid of were my old Gundam Wing EW boxes, but I still kept the top of the boxes.

Also, does anyone plan on getting the PG Red Astray at the end of the month? Im really really considering it, but man...$100+ is really. really. really expensive. Especially since I'm getting two games this month plus saving up for a computer at the end of the year.