Page 68 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1858646566676869707172 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 1449

Thread: Gundam Seed Model Kits from Bandai

I'm considering it as well, but still in doubt. The is supposedly a Limited edition, that also comes with transparent armor parts. Really tempting, but expensive..

Edit: This limited edition also comes with an extra sword and a display base for the swords. I couldn't help but pressing the 'pre-order' button at HLJ..
    Last edited by Harima Kenji; Tue, 03-03-2009 at 04:33 AM.

Yeah, Ive decided not to get it at this time. Ill probably wait until summer. With Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 coming out next week, plus everything else thats going on, I probably wont be able to spend enough time with it.

But it the mean time, Ive started working on a few SD Gundams (Strike Freedom and Destiny). I didnt realize that there was so much painting that was involved with the SD stuff. I thought it was going to be a three hour project to put the things together and detail. Now I have to wait to get the appropriate paint.

DW gundam 2... game of the year #1, can't wait for it either.
    -----------------

As far as I know the Limited edition PG astray is already sold out..

Waiting for DW Gundam2 aswell

Not really related to model kits, but since we talked about DW: Gundam 2 here, I'd like to warn people.
    DW: Gundam 2 does NOT have a japanese voice track. For me, the original voices is what makes it gundam. I will not buy it until they decide to make the voices downloadable for free.

Just a heads up, MG Exia has been announced for a July release. Looks like the first batch comes with some extra stuff like "metallic" blades, LED lights and the cloak that it was shown with in episode 1 of S2. I will definetly be getting that batch (maybe two?).
    Last edited by vejita613; Thu, 05-14-2009 at 04:49 AM.

I'll take that special edition for sure

The 2 versions of MG Exia are on preorder on HLJ!
    Apparently the price of the 'ignition mode' version will go up a good 1000 yen after the initial release, so if you want it, and have the money get it while they're hot!

Too bad that you can't build it as R2, but the parts for R1 are included, so that's amazing as well

Sweet, thanks for the update I have been checking HLJ occasionally for the past week now and havent seen it until I came here. I ended up getting one ignition mode after all and one reg. Exia.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Does anyone here know how to paint soft vinyl? It's probably not that common for normal Gundam kits. Preferably paint that doesn't crack when I move/bend the vinyl.

Same with the ABS plastic too, if that requires any prior treatment, since they're more rubbery than normal plastics too.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

MG Exia looks really sweet.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Yeah looks good, but I thought you quit modeling ;P? Or are those hands itching again ;o.
    -----------------

I sold my airbrush last month, haha. Really, it takes too much time and effort for these kits for them to be nice, and I can't afford the time these days
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

I was gonna take it easier on modelling because of space issues, but I couldn't help myself and ordered 1/100 Avalanche Exia and 1/100 Over Flag. With the MG Exia Ignition mode already in preorder, I guess I won't take it easy for a while

http://ngeekhiong.blogspot.com/2009/...00-gundam.html

I havent even gotten a chance to order red astray yet =/

Wow.. that's fast..
    Not even a MG first. So many ways to make it good, and so many ways to screw up

Thats also a concern of mine too. They dont even have a MG for this but they put a PG out? Thats totally out of order. Unles they're just doing this to screw with the fans. Or maybe there will be a MG last part of this year?

Plus, to be honest, I was expecting them to have a PG Strike Freedom before they btrought that out. But then again, it does say that its under development. So Im betting we dont see this until next year.

Another apology for being a bit off topic, but I've finished the Slade(Thrud)gelmir. Having obtained the Dygenguar, I only felt it was necessary to get its counterpart.

Please excuse my poor laptop camera, as that's all I have at the moment.

Now, with that out of the way, my next project can be seen in the bottom row of pictures hanging out on the couch.

KIMOCHI~II

Thats pretty badass, you getting the 1/144 dygenguar?
    -----------------