Page 49 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast

Thread: Gundam Seed Model Kits from Bandai

Heres somthing showing the akatuski Oowashi an the new 1/100 Infinite Justice..
    http://www.dannychoo.com/slide/eng/t.../Bandai+Namco/
    and if you push the arrow on the left it'll go to a pic of the strike noir model i think
    Last edited by RougeGundam; Mon, 04-03-2006 at 12:11 AM.

New formal announcements:
    HG Strike Noir (June, 1,575 yen)
    1/100 Legend Gundam (June, 2,730 yen)
    HCM-Pro Zeta Gundam (Green Divers ver., May, 2,520 yen)

HG kits for new Stargazer MS will be made through 2007. More CCA HCM-Pro figures will appear.

finally 1/100 legend !! cant wait to get my hands on it... thanks for the updates.

<3 Tessa-chan! <3 Lucifus! ....chotto mate.

Akatsuki 1/144 question

now, i've considered getting one of those ever-so-snazzy looking 1/144 Akatsuki models, since i'd been hoping for quite some time that they'd release one, but i've got a question for anyone who's built one thus far.

with that metallic finish on the gold part (which looks wicked, btw), is there a problem with nubs when removing parts from the tree? like, if you leave a nub, then try to sand it, it would ruin the finish... how do they attach it to the tree to prevent that, or do you have to go forward relying solely on your skills with an exacto knife to prevent the nubs?

other than that concern, that has got to be the sweetest looking kit i've seen released for a gundam series...

I have it its first off an amazing kit probably one of my fav hg 1/144's and the nubs and tree parts there really are no problems there is a few paint related ones tho, one is the gundam fine pint black tip markers dont write in the pannel lines i had to buy a ultra fine tip 0.5 modeling maker for the panel lines. That and any gundam paint markers make sure u put ur paint on right cuz if u screw up it takes the brass finish off clean.Other than those lil problems the kit iself is very simple to build and incorperats a new shoulder joint design makes the arms very mobile. Drop me an im if u have any questions on the model itself.

P.S if you are curious about any other models i probably have them just ask ill give you the low down.
    Last edited by Meehlimo; Fri, 04-07-2006 at 06:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aznimperialx
    I've noticed that dual carries a lil weak ass gun now. That sucks Big Guns = Big Power
    To be fair, Dual is supposed to be a Melee suit. Minimal ranged weapons should be expected. I will save judgement on the new Dual until I've seen it's Melee load-out.

Here's a pic of the 1/100 Inifinite Justice Gundam without any paint work or it's stickers on. This is how it will look like after building it.

Ovan, The Rebirth

EHHH THEY THE HELL? it looks a bit bulky and kinda outa proportion.

They never give Athrun's moblie suits special attention

Quote Originally Posted by aznimperialx
    They never give Athrun's moblie suits special attention
    It's because people in Japan only orgasm for Kira's gundams.

Ovan, The Rebirth

That is so beat y cant they have stores like that here in the US.

Stores here in US are very expensive. They would never have a clearance sale of imports of japan in NewYork.

ya stores do seem kinda alot i got the mg freedom around 60 Canadian an i just broke the henge thingy on the wing i just wont be using the left wing i suppose..

Quote Originally Posted by Meehlimo
    Oh and yo psyke u can add Inf Justice to ur Strike Freedom.

1/100 Infinite Justice Gundam (May, 2,730 yen) - Seemingly the first in a revival of the 1/100 SEED Destiny line
    That's fantastic news! Will get it once it's available.... While I was in Taiwan this week I went to a few modelling shops and the stuff they did were amazing. Too bad photography wasn't allowed, if not I would love to post some pics up.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

My Gundam marker arrived today in a big box that said "Handle with extreme care, Fragile!"
    Before I go and use my new toy: Is there any way of removing it when you've made a mistake?

There are 2 types of Gundam Markers, one is oil based and the other is water based. I can't remember which one I'm using currently, but I can rub off the excess paint with tissue paper or a eraser pretty easily. The other type, however is more permanant and have to be removed using thinner.

Best thing is to use some spare plastic from the kit (the pieces holding the parts will do just fine), and try your marker on them first before you head straight for the important parts, such as the face and head.

Hope this helps.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Quote Originally Posted by Harima Kenji
    My Gundam marker arrived today in a big box that said "Handle with extreme care, Fragile!"
    Before I go and use my new toy: Is there any way of removing it when you've made a mistake?
    Kenji, if you bought the one from the link that I gave you, then that one is oil-based. You can rub it off with your fingers or tissues or the other thing Psyke said.

Ovan, The Rebirth

Quote Originally Posted by AtHRunOwNZaLL
    Kenji, if you bought the one from the link that I gave you, then that one is oil-based. You can rub it off with your fingers or tissues or the other thing Psyke said.
    I bought it from HLJ, but the pen looks the same.
    I tested it on some parts a was gonna repaint, and I could rub it off fairly easy.
    Any tips on how to make nice straight lines? Sometimes the grooves are too shallow(or my painting is too thick ), so the pen slips out easily.

What sized markers are you using?