Page 21 of 73 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast

Thread: Gundam Seed Model Kits from Bandai

Gundam Seed Model Kits from Bandai

Originally posted by: AtHRunOwNZaLL
    Originally posted by: AtHRunOwNZaLL
    is the 1/144 HG strike freedom and/or infinite justice able to attach to the old 1/144 HG gundam seed meteor unit? anyone know?
    i have the meteor too, but i want to know if the upgraded gundam versions can fit in it because if so then i will buy infinite justice and i don't need to buy regular justice but if not then i'm going to have to buy the regular justice
    Just get them both. Two HG 1/144 is only like 1/5 or so the cost of the meteor in the first place.

Originally posted by: Psyke
    Pics of the new PG Strike Rouge. Looks great but I'd rather buy the original Strike Gundam.
    I agree. Just need the money now. I acctually ordered the PG Skygrasper the day before I found out I lost my job (oops) so I will have it soon even though I can't really afford it now.

just finished built... I don't like the wings... it's kinda loose..

Looks great. Seems the stand is the exact same one used for Destiny, only difference being the colour. I've started work on my Destiny Gundam and will post up pics of it and Sword Impulse when I'm done.

And what's that aile striker doing there? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Ahhh new additions. I need to get my pics up but my web cam sucks teh balls so I'll just wait before posting my pics... Anyways, yvliew which grade is that SF? From my experience the grade I prefer is Master Grade gundams because of the price and posability. Although I LOVE perfect grades (my Wing Zero..), my bank account takes hard hits from them, and High Grades are too easy =/ (My meteor + freedom kit) I don't touch standard grade cuz they suck =/

Keep in mind, you can only buy MG kits for models they release as MG. There are no MGs for Seed Destiny yet.

Of course I would like MG too.. But there's only 1/100 Strike Freedom available now. It's not bad, but I like Freedom's head better...

here's another

THe stand looks cool =D

I can't wait till the MG version of Strike-Freedom to be released ^_^

Another....

I was gonna get tat SF but I think it looks kinda blocky? I duno

Originally posted by: heero
    just wait for the MG one to come out

Originally posted by: aznimperialx
    Originally posted by: heero
    just wait for the MG one to come out
    That's gonna take them at least a year..... Until they can't sell any more of the 1/100 Strike Freedoms, they won't release the MG version.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

are those open hands there in that last pic included with the kit? or are they seperate?

It's not too bad looking if it's painted correctly. I like how Bandai got the color for the joints correct on that 1/100 kit.

Sano, i'd love to see what would happen if you got your hands on that kit. LOL

But I wonder how you could display the DRAGOON's off the model...

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Ha ha, thanks Phoenix20578. I've seen people use wires to display detached 'funnel' systems from 0093 with the Nu Gundam and the Sazabi.
    Also,I made a display stand out of clothe hanger, and it's gold, to match the SF. Unlike the huge 1/100 figure above, this figure is roughly the same heigth as a normally sized wallet.

heh , yvliew 's third SF picture reminds me of the opening.

<3 Tessa-chan! <3 Lucifus! ....chotto mate.

hmmm it also resembles the Wing zero custom

after returning to HK, i bought a little more figures...
    (sigh....only 3 boxes....bought a little too much manga this time....bought like 3 sets of manga....)
    since this is a gundam section...i will only show the gundam figures this time...

Wow. You sure you're not related to PTX?

Awesome collection of the female characters but where are the Gundams/male charactes?