Page 7 of 73 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: Gundam Seed Model Kits from Bandai

Gundam Seed Model Kits from Bandai

Originally posted by: SKY_SO_BLUE
    Wow that 1/100 Scratch Build Strike Freedom is really impressive =)

Just waiting for the MG anytime now... ^_~
    how can you call that piece of crap impressive...=.=b

Because:

It's not literally CRAP!
    It's your OPINION that you think it doesn't look all that GREAT...
    As you said before, you don't like "wings" on Gundams, but maybe someone else likes it!
    What have YOU DONE that is BETTER than this so called "CRAP"?
    Why don't you just STFU and leave everyone opinions open?

Originally posted by: SKY_SO_BLUE
    Because:

It's not literally CRAP!
    It's your OPINION that you think it doesn't look all that GREAT...
    As you said before, you don't like "wings" on Gundams, but maybe someone else likes it!
    What have YOU DONE that is BETTER than this so called "CRAP"?
    Why don't you just STFU and leave everyone opinions open?
    i won't call something that's completely out of ratio acceptable...
    i can only find the word trash to discrible it...it's just a product to rob money off "smart" ppl like you...

As much as I like the fact that you are an active poster, at the same time I consider you to be one of the worst posters ever. It all started when you first registered and made a thread that included an image which displayed Japanese text. When you told people that it's they're problem they can't read Japanese, I told you to drop that type of attitude. You cannot go to a thread without waving your "Elite Gundam boy" banner around, trolling on pretty much every subject while making sure that people know you think you are above everyone else when it comes to anything related to Gundams. And then, little more than a week ago, a moderator told you to fix your 'know-it-all' attitude and you've done nothing to improve. I'm getting tired of reading threads that are plastered with your elitist views. I'm contemplating on just skipping the warnings and handing out the temp bans for you but I won't only because you're an active member. Don't make me change my mind. User has been given a warning.

GotWoot Moderator

Kryzalid

man... u guys rilli need 2 work on teh extra stuff like finelining, sanding, repolishing etc. For me, it takes about a week to finish a 1/100 MG. Most of the time wasted is waiting for the damn paint to dry off completely....

Originally posted by: Kryzalid
    man... u guys rilli need 2 work on teh extra stuff like finelining, sanding, repolishing etc. For me, it takes about a week to finish a 1/100 MG. Most of the time wasted is waiting for the damn paint to dry off completely....
    yea...those spends a lot of time....mine took like 3 months....due to my laziness and trying to make like 3 models at once...^^|||
    i am glad i don't use putty anymore....so i don't need to wait for putty to dry and srink....(instead...i am using AA+babypowder now...^^b)
    fine lining is important...but suggess to glue up all the parts before sanding and polishing

Originally posted by: PTX-003C
    that freedom and destiny are only no graders......no point buying...
    You really are a twat who thinks he knows all... They're both scratchbuilds from existing MG kits...

as you can see...

Example of the Strike Freedom -

I don't see you building entire kits out of plasticard now PTX [img]i/expressions/rolleye.gif[/img]

and reading through this entire thread, im REALLY surprised at the masses of misinformation being spread...

1) there are 1/100 High Grade kits for both Seed and Destiny. They no longer write it on the boxes but they are officially recognised by Bandai as such in their product codes. They also have identical engineering to the 1/144 kits, so in essence they are HG in all but name.

2) stop fucking confusing the No Grade articulation-less 1/144 kits with the High Grade ones...
    http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN933917 - High Grade 1/144 Abyss (you can *just* make out the HG in the top left of the box)
    http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN932133 - No Grade piece of shit Zaku Phantom

Notice how the price differs by about 1000 Yen...

edit - sorry, feeding the troll... my bad [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Can you give me a link to one of those 1/100 HG models. I have not yet seen anything official especially since everything I've heard about HG is that they are supposed to be 1/144 scale. So if you are gonna post that please post something to show it truly is a HG. Calling something HG and something equal are different. I'd just like to see a 1/100 HG it would be interesting.

PTX I thought you stayed away from MG since they weren't challenging but you're getting a Ball. I wouldn't blame you. I'm waiting on my preorder.

gundam wing endless waltz 1/100 models are HG ( it says so on the box)
    -----------------

nice thanks for the info. I suppose those would be the ones to see 1/100. They were way to small compared to normal mobile suits. I remember those model kits now. Not that bad. I forget why that line was made. There wasn't really MG quality so they had to call them HG. Probably will stick to the HG 1/144 thou. Although these look alil better maybe. Hmmm. Leave it to Gundam Wing to break the rules.

Originally posted by: Guardian_2000
    Can you give me a link to one of those 1/100 HG models. I have not yet seen anything official especially since everything I've heard about HG is that they are supposed to be 1/144 scale. So if you are gonna post that please post something to show it truly is a HG. Calling something HG and something equal are different. I'd just like to see a 1/100 HG it would be interesting.

PTX I thought you stayed away from MG since they weren't challenging but you're getting a Ball. I wouldn't blame you. I'm waiting on my preorder.
    cuz ball was never out in HG/no grade...i am not sure was it out in EX grade tho...

You really are a twat who thinks he knows all... They're both scratchbuilds from existing MG kits...<<<

i made a mistake on the strike freedom..i appologize, but no matter how i look at that destiny...it's telling me it's only a no grader...

for those who watched kenshin should notice this tech

don't tell me i am not finished or they are not perfect...i know that....
    these are made in canada(=not completely finished)...the better once are all in HK

a big lacus fan i c.....
    -----------------

Originally posted by: darkshadow
    a big lacus fan i c.....
    not exactly big.....i post some pics of my figures in the topic "my tiny collection"
    and the figures are not that important in this pic...^^b
    (does anyone remember where is that pose of freedom from?)

thats when he slashes saviour, but you're still a lacus fanboy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
    -----------------

thats when he slashes saviour, but you're still a lacus fanboy [img][/img]
    well...i don't deny i am a lacus fan....(especially when my name is Kira, but is Kazami Kira, not Yamato....^^|||)
    then do you remember the pose of G gundam?
    HINT: one of kenshin's move

kenshin has alot of teqs.........so i dunno ne more, its not do ryu tsen, wel i really dont know
    -----------------

kenshin has alot of teqs.........so i dunno ne more, its not do ryu tsen, wel i really dont know
    not exactly that many...less than 15 as i remember

Well you stated they aren't finished so we can't give real critique on the models besides finish them. One day in the future when you do manage to actually finish a model in canada post up pictures. I really wanna see these HG that you make look like MG or better.. I gotta get myself a scanner or digital camera one of these days. Lacus collection we've seen. In a recent showing of the latest Destiny and Strike Freedom models it has been confirmed Lunamaria will pilot Impulse.

I also didn't know that the HG Freedom and Strike came with that base. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

But also I saw the model Dom Trooper. And its an HG, could it be the Destiny Dom or a mispelling of Trophen. I can't think of a Dom Trooper in UC.

Originally posted by: Guardian_2000
    Well you stated they aren't finished so we can't give real critique on the models besides finish them. One day in the future when you do manage to actually finish a model in canada post up pictures. I really wanna see these HG that you make look like MG or better.. I gotta get myself a scanner or digital camera one of these days. Lacus collection we've seen. In a recent showing of the latest Destiny and Strike Freedom models it has been confirmed Lunamaria will pilot Impulse.

I also didn't know that the HG Freedom and Strike came with that base. [img][/img]

But also I saw the model Dom Trooper. And its an HG, could it be the Destiny Dom or a mispelling of Trophen. I can't think of a Dom Trooper in UC.
    there's this thing called Rickdom in UC....=.=|||
    and i showed that pic is just for the new pose i put up....^^b

Thats still a Rick Dom not a Dom Trooper. See I don't recall any sort of Troopers in UC especially not Dom Troopers. There is the Trophen or however you spell it. But still this could mean that the Destiny variant is called a Dom Trooper. Interesting atleast. lol

Didn't follow that last line. Which pic you showed? You put up several and each had a pose. I was more curious about your models on a ramp that is for the MG version of Strike. Did they get a HG version somehow. There are HG of Strike and Freedom so you wouldn't have bought the MG versions.