Page 69 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1959656667686970717273 LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 1449

Thread: Gundam Seed Model Kits from Bandai

Nah. As a general rule of thumb, I don't buy repeats of any models I've completed.

Adding to that, I'm still wary about getting anything comparable to the size of a 1/60 gundam model for lack of display space.

KIMOCHI~II

That's nice, I could've picked up the MG raiser a few days ago, but since I haven't seen 00 S2 yet, I didn't feel any connection to it so I skipped it and just got my Unicorn Titanium Finish.
    Plus there are some other kits I still need to get first, Force Impulse, Destiny EB and Freedom.
    After that I think I'll get turn A, Raiser and a Valkyrie and call it quits for awhile.
    -----------------

http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN960998
    Can I have a yay?
    They even give you a good hint how to pose it with it's Tactical Arms II..

It looks like the PG 00 Raiser will come with a 'ticket' for the people in Japan to order clear armor parts.. looks like the ppl in Europe and the US are getting screwed.
    Not to mention the insanely high price for the kit..

oooh MG blue frame, greatness, I was running out of MG's to pickup
    -----------------

And it's the 2nd R.. which has never been released before All we need now is the backpacks for the first blue frame, and I'm happy

Oh, wow, glad I held out getting the plain 1/100 Blue Frame Astray.

Judging from the photos, you need two action bases to support both the mech AND the Tactical Arms?

KIMOCHI~II

The tactical arms in sword mode is way too heavy to stay in his arms well. So getting an actionbase 2 (for 1/144) seems to give the needed support. In backpack mode the kit is very backheavy. This is no issue if the kit is on an actionbase, but without it the backpack needs support.
    The NG 1/100 is the Blue Frame 2nd L, and the MG is the blue frame 2nd R.. so they are different configurations. (they love that in Astray..)

Hurr, and here I thought that the "2nd L" and "2nd R" were the same thing, simply lol engrished.

That said, I can't wait to add this to my collection, so that I may show off my amazingly diverse selection of MGs... almost all of which are blue-and-white (pained laugh)!

KIMOCHI~II

More pics of PG 00 Raiser.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

I have to say that it looks really nice!

Just wondering: who is going to get it? It's too expensive for me atm, so I'll have to pass, although I'm a sucker for limited editions.. and Bandai knows it.. I'm sure.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    It's out of my league too. I don't think I like Exia/00's design as much as some of the other suits that got a PG rendition. If I'm willing to dish out the cash, I'd go for a Wing Zero Custom or the good old Strike instead, since I have neither.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Feast your eyes on this!
    http://www.hlj.com/ths09banhigh.html

MG Victory!
    Can I get a 'yay'?

Meh, as enthusiastic as you are for it, I can't find anything praiseworthy in its design, except that it looks sturdier than the 00 units nyohoho.

Instead, I will say that I hope the Kshatriya gets an MG upgrade in the future. That'd be a monster set I would want to get my hands on.

KIMOCHI~II

Quote Originally Posted by Harima Kenji
    I have to say that it looks really nice!

Just wondering: who is going to get it? It's too expensive for me atm, so I'll have to pass, although I'm a sucker for limited editions.. and Bandai knows it.. I'm sure.
    Already have mine on preorder This will be my first PG, anyone have any tips/suggestions/comments as what to look forward to and how it will be different than the MGs that Im so accustomed to? I figure it will be more detailed and/or articulate, anything else?

Quote Originally Posted by bagandscalpel
    Meh, as enthusiastic as you are for it, I can't find anything praiseworthy in its design, except that it looks sturdier than the 00 units nyohoho.
    Agreed, as nice as it is to have a MG suit from Victory, this isnt exactly what I was expecting. Its a nice thought, but lets be honest, were all really waiting for V2. But hey, atleast theyre taking a step in the right direction.

HLJ had a blowout sale last week, meaning that if you bought at least 1 action item, there would be no shipping cost for your whole order.
    Seeing that it would save me €70 shipping, I just thought what the heck, and got the PG 00 raiser together with:
    MG F91 Harrison (was the action item.. not really a fan of the design, but maybe I'll grow on it)
    NG Vent Saviour and Regen Duel and Dynames

For the people getting the PG 00 Raiser with the clear parts:
    Bandai warns people that adding the clear parts is a 1 time thing. You need to choose if you want to build it normal or with the clear parts. When built, the clear parts can not be removed because of the material they are made of.

Really sucks IMO.. it looks very nice with the parts, but like the Red Frame, I prefer it to be reconfigurable..
    For a kit this expensive, I'd expect better..

Damn I missed out on that sale , and yeah that definitly sucks, that pretty much means you would have to buy it twice to see both configurations, nice money making machine bandai ;(.

Nice haul though, take some pics when you finish building them.
    -----------------

I got notified via email a few about the sale, but thought nothing of it since there was nothing I actually wanted right now.

If I wanted a kit, it would have been the PG Wing Zero Custom if anything. Or the PG Strike.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian
    I got notified via email a few about the sale, but thought nothing of it since there was nothing I actually wanted right now.

If I wanted a kit, it would have been the PG Wing Zero Custom if anything. Or the PG Strike.
    Then you really missed out!
    the PG wing zero custom (pearl coated one) was an action item.. I believe with like 30% off AND free shipping!

Quote Originally Posted by Harima Kenji
    Then you really missed out!
    the PG wing zero custom (pearl coated one) was an action item.. I believe with like 30% off AND free shipping!
    ?!?!

/kicks self multiple times