Page 53 of 73 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1449

Thread: Gundam Seed Model Kits from Bandai

yo all been a while since i posted in this topic but i got sum good stuff for ya all.
    I grabbed strike noir way back when it first came out its a really cool kit sumone should really repaint the noir striker pack to be in strikes colors for a cool add on to strike
    Just today got the new buster interesting enough it has all of the orginal busters parts in it so u can make one or the other and its looks mean as hell ill post pics as soon as i can for both.
    Last edited by Meehlimo; Sat, 08-19-2006 at 03:25 AM.

Strike Noir looks good, but I'll stick to my 1/100s. Just found out that Crossbone Gundam will be released next month in glorious Master Grade format! That's a must get for me!
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

I agree with ya Meehlimo,Verde Buster is cool,it's standing with all guns deployed and the combined beam rifles poses are great

From Gunota,

1/100 Saviour Gundam - October

Quote Originally Posted by NomoZ
    From Gunota,

1/100 Saviour Gundam - October
    Dude are you serious? O_O
    Thanks for the info! ^^

Ovan, The Rebirth

Here are some of my many models and the 2 stargazer models are in there among the mess lol have a look if you feel curious. http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f1...hlimo/Gundams/

Quote Originally Posted by Meehlimo
    Here are some of my many models and the 2 stargazer models are in there among the mess lol have a look if you feel curious. http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f1...hlimo/Gundams/
    That are a LOT of models.. damn..
    most of them are 1/144, right?
    I'm still working on my models.. it looks like I'm never satisfied with the paintjobs I do :P I'm still a noob when it comes to painting, so it just takes time.

Quote Originally Posted by Harima Kenji
    That are a LOT of models.. damn..
    most of them are 1/144, right?
    I'm still working on my models.. it looks like I'm never satisfied with the paintjobs I do :P I'm still a noob when it comes to painting, so it just takes time.
    I guess you could say that most of the ones on that site are 1/144 i suddenly had a urge for lil HG'S but I prefer mastergrades and thats only like 1/8 of all my models im a bit obsessed

Being obsessed is no problem, as long as you build them
    I keep buying the kits but because I'm slow as hell with painting they're all collecting dust in the box

Even the PG of Wing Zero is still in the box.. and I have him for more then half a year now..that's just..wrong..

*really needs to leave WoW alone for a while*

Oh btw for those who might not remember i recal just recently finding on my computer a picture at one of the gunpla expo things of a picture of the new red frame in a shadow saying now planing wonder what ever happend to that....

That is the new red frame without the mars jacket right?

Wow.. the thread has grown. The last kit that I made was the MG RX93 Nu Gundam http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN78212 took me a couple of weeks to build, paint and panel but it was worth it

There was an old thread about Model kits here.. I wonder what happened to that thread hehehehe
    Last edited by rdperalta; Wed, 08-30-2006 at 12:46 PM.

Nu is my favourite Gundam and one of my favourite kits(also my first). I love the weight the diecast parts give it, and that it's from the good ol' days of screws in master grade joints. Mine isn't painted, but it still looks great.

It is the Mars Jacket,Meehlimo.This is the pict:

I wanna get the PG Strike Rogue. It comes with the Skygrapser unit if im not mistaken. And also I wanna build the PG Wing Zero Custom. Gotta save up for those kits tho hehehehe. I usually by mine over at HLJ if I cant find the kits locally here in Manila

Some new future releases, information taken from HLJ:
    1/100 saviour gundam - October
    1/144 HG cerberus BuCUE(from stargazer) - November
    1/144 HG stargazer gundam - November
    1/100 MG strike gundam with IWSP pack - October

Ovan, The Rebirth

Here is some pictures of the 1/100 saviour!..

sweet, ill need to get that.
    -----------------

Does anybody know if there's a kit for the Gundam Gerbera?(It's a UC Gundam of the same line as the 0083 Gundams but it wasn't in the show,it's a side story)

Is the Kampfer model a good buy?

Gerbera is I remember correctly was GP04 in the Stardust Memories series. There was a custom kit for it which I saw in magazines before, but I don't think there was ever a released version.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。