Page 23 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Gundam Seed Model Kits from Bandai

Gundam Seed Model Kits from Bandai

Yes. 1/100 and 1/144 refers to the scale of the models. And of course, the 1/100s are bigger than the 1/144s : )
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

oo..okay..i'll post the pictures once i finished it. hope i dont screw things up -_-

<3 Tessa-chan! <3 Lucifus! ....chotto mate.

If it's your first Gundam I'd recommend a 1/100 one. They're bigger, easier to work with and has more correctly coloured parts. If you don't intend to colour them with an air brush, at least get a Gundam modelling marker so that you can draw in the black lines, which will make your Gundam look a lot better.

Here's another picture I took of Destiny &amp; Sword Impulse.

"Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

alright. i guess i'll get SF first sinces i like the wings.
    btw, i like the sword impulse.looks cool.

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    Dragun give me your gashapon set &amp; Kasumi figure NOW

NarutoMaster warned me about you lol. Those Gashapon sets were rare as hell to find. I doubt you can find the one with Kira and Lacus any more. The only ones you'll be able to find now is Role set 06 (Gil, Luna, Stellar, Cagalli Orb Commander look, Shinn, Stella's 2 cronnies, and umm.. Mask guy forgot his name.) The Kasumi is like... $60, 10 inches high and has not been released yet and its version 2 limited edition. Version one looks like this:

Exactly the same except it has the 2nd (more sexy) clothing. Both are more than $60 (thus me sacrificing 2 of my GSD models for one Kasumi.)
    BTW, RTX-008L, thats a fine Mamotte Shugogetten figure.... I want it &gt;.&gt;

EDIT: Oh forgot to ask you guys, how long do you guys usually spend on your models? I rushed through them (bad move) so my time was:
    Freedom - 5 hours
    PG wing zero - 3 days
    Meteor - It was so quick that you would think that it came preassembled in the package =[

One of the reasons why I only buy master grades now is because of the time needed for it and the outcome of the models.

Originally posted by: DraGunZer0
    Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    Dragun give me your gashapon set &amp; Kasumi figure NOW

NarutoMaster warned me about you lol. Those Gashapon sets were rare as hell to find. I doubt you can find the one with Kira and Lacus any more.
    Obviously you haven't been reading the other threads or you would have seen that for Terra that isn't an issue.

Hmmm interesting... anyways, QUESTION!!!

Alright I ordered from Tisinc99.com and my first package came with everything except a preorder. Inside the box was a sheet of paper saying that the item (sesshomaru plush) would be shipped out at the end of June. I e-mailed them and all and they said that it was pushed back so around August, I e-mailed them some more and on August 12th I got the reply that they shipped the preorder a week before my e-mail was sent. Now I still haven't recieved the sesshomaru plush so I contacted my PayPal and sent a complaint. They said that there was not enough evidence and that I should try to resolve this issue with the seller. The thing is the seller has totally shut himself up because he hasnt replied to anything. I also ordered another item and preorder after receiving the e-mail saying that they already shipped my first preorder. Now that I can't contact them, nor will PayPal do anything, what should I do to settle this? Its only $12 but still thats $12 I could be using on something else and money is money. So yea anyone have a clue on what other things I can do to get my money back because i think this is BS. I'm kinda worrying about my newest order because they havent said a word since I paid them.

heh ,i bought aile strike instead of strike freedom . finished it in a few hours.i'll post a picture of it once i get the camera from my cousin. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

what website do you buy your gundams at?

Ovan, The Rebirth

he ordered it from Tisinc99.com

no i mean you, i'm trying to find alot of gundam model kits websites and seeing which one has cheaper shipping and stuff

Ovan, The Rebirth

me?? oh..my bad. i dont buy from websites.i bought them at shopping malls [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

o haha, your lucky you have malls near you that sell them then

Ovan, The Rebirth

hehe , i guess so.. but buying from website are much cheaper i think.

Cheaper but you have to find a reliable source.....damn tisinc to hell... and someone answer my question above please.

i can't answer your question but i can give you some websites that are reliable, i buy from them all the time and there are never any problems: www.plajapan.com, www.hlj.com, www.hobbybuy.com, www.gundamstoreandmore.com

Ovan, The Rebirth

do you all use credit cards to pay for them or paypal? and how do i use paypal? -_-

I want my money back before I start buying anything else... on a low budget at the moment.

Justice 1/20 ????????

that kinda looks more like an inflateable baloon from here.

its photoshoped (i think)

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba