Page 59 of 73 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 1449

Thread: Gundam Seed Model Kits from Bandai

I can't find it on HLJ.. only the Ver.Ka one..

btw: Does anyone know if there are plans for a PG sword strike and launcher strike pack (IWSP would be cool too)?
    I've read somewhere (maybe even in this thread) that they were in planning.. but it's been a while since the Aile striker pack came out in PG...
    A PG sword Strike would be soooo sweet

If youre talking about the Crossbone gundam, I think ver. KA is the only one available.

As for the PG launcher and sword strike packs, I hate to say this, but I kind of doubt it. But, then you never know.

He means this cross bone gundam.
    http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN948827

It's not released yet.

Ovan, The Rebirth

Ah.

On another note from Gunota:

MG Strike Noir - March, 4,725 yen
    HGUC Mass-Produced Gelgoog/Gelgoog Cannon - March, 1,680 yen
    EX Model Hildolfr - 1/144, March, 7,140 yen
    1/100 Akatsuki Full Set - w/ gold plating, March, 6,300 yen
    HCM-Pro Gelgoog - Kuspen version, March, 2,100 yen
    HCM-Pro Mass-Produced Gelgoog - IGLOO version, March, 2,100 yen
    RRR SPT-LZ-00X-B Strengthened Layzner (aka New Layzner) - March, 4,200 yen

The next EMSiA is reported as Char's Gelgoog.

Personally, I think its too soon for a MG strike noir, but whatever. Im very interested in the Aka model, I just hope it has full dragoon effectsn (much like 1/144 SF).

wow, that akatsuki is pretty expensive o.O

Ovan, The Rebirth

MG strike noir? pff, why dont they just give us an MG destiny, or impulse, i would like that a lot more.

that akatsuki ( unfinished):

mg HiNu

crossbone full cloth:

1/144 bucue
    Last edited by darkshadow; Tue, 01-23-2007 at 05:09 PM.
    -----------------

@athrun: Indeed, but then it does include both packs.

And from what I see so far, I like. I will definetly have to reserve this one.

*drool*
    -----------------

Yes,i do mean the Crossbone Full Cross/Cloth.HLJ doesn't have it yet but apparently it's already in stores at Korea and my gunpla supplier says it's gonna be here at Malaysia in 2 weeks' to a month's time.

The Hi-Nu is also a gem.And they are also going to release a Physalis MLRS in HGUC form as well as a GM Quel AoZ version.

What kind of Akatsuki is that?It's not even gold!Not MG for 6300 yen?Who are they kidding?MG Strike Noir!Now THAT's what i call an early xmas present!
    Addicted to Gunpla right now...

Well its gold plated

Gold-plated for the retail version,that is.My mistake,that picture was a test shot of the Akatsuki.Of course it wasn't gold...

wait a minute-- you mean to tell me they are FINALLY making a full master-grade Hi Nu Gundam? or is that one of the conversion kits? well regardless its gonna be the next kit i get.

It's a real Hi Nu we're talking about.MG Hi-Nu Gundam with all the gimmicks associated with it.And if you're filthy rich,7000 yen won't be a problem.

I'm saving up for the more reasonable Full Cross and MG Strike Noir.They're on top of my MG list in the mean time.

Mechanical Files: Core Fighter Collection (from Bandai)
    1 Box (8pcs), 4000 yen, due in March

"Gundam Core Fighter Collection includes 10cm long versions of the original RX-78 core fighter, the GP01 core fighter, V Gundam's core fighter with core booster, Impulse Gundam's Core Splendor, and the G3 core fighter (recolor). Each comes with a stand, ships in March 2007"
    -----------------

Crap,no Crossbone Gundam core fighter

MG crossbone gundam full cloth is out at HLJ, its in low stock right now.

Ovan, The Rebirth

Yeah,but it's quite a late addition.Hlj always have previews of upcoming models all the time but somehow they missed this one.

Does anyone have an interest in the upcoming DSSD Astray?I'm already getting a BuCUE

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_Xion
    I'm saving up for the more reasonable Full Cross and MG Strike Noir.They're on top of my MG list in the mean time.
    Will there be a MG Strike Noir, even without a HG 1/100?
    The Full Cloth Crossbone looks really badass

Is it me, or does the Hi-Nu look like Freedom? (or does Freedom look like Hi-Nu?)
    Is the Hi-Nu in Char's Counterattack? I don't remember the Nu being upgraded..
    Last edited by Harima Kenji; Wed, 01-31-2007 at 07:46 PM.

Hi-Nu is from the novel version of char's counterattack, beltorchikia's children or somethin like that.

I don't think the Hi Nu look like the Freedom at all.Maybe in the design concept,but those aren't even wings they're fin funnels.

And yes,there's an MG Strike Noir coming up after Hi Nu.It's scheduled for release in March or April.There's already a concept sketch of it posted on the Net.