Page 44 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast

Thread: Gundam Seed Model Kits from Bandai

Gundam Seed Model Kits from Bandai

I dont see anything wrong with the Akatsuki at all i agree it should have both backpacks but still it looks fine to me.

Akatsuki for sale

theres another backpack for akatsuki?

New figures!

"Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Yea the Akatsuki has 2 packs ones for atmospheric flight the others for space the dragoon backpack.

Originally posted by: aznimperialx
    theres another backpack for akatsuki?
    http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gund...eed-destiny/orb-01.htm

Scroll down on that link and you will see both. Of course now that I look at it, the Space pack is called "Shiranue" and the model is being sold as "Shiranue Akatsuki". I still think it should have both packs though.

I know this is a double post, but it has been 2 days and this will update the forum page with a new date for the latest post.

I was just looking at HLJ, 2 new HG 1/144's have been listed. Murasame Production Model, and Owashi Akatsuki. Looks like they noticed us complaining about the previous model only have 1 of Akatsuki's packs.

On a similar note, does anyone know about when (or if) there will be more 1/100 models or better? HLJ has listed an extra finish version of Force Impulse with Sword Sillouette, but that doesn't count.

EDIT: Okay, I looked more carefully, it says restock on the Extra Finish Impulse, but it has an "Early Bird" special for pre-orders, that threw me off.

Thats sweeet news thank god they are making the second pack.

curium's right, they need to start making new 1/100 seed destiny models, i'm tired of all the freakin 1/144 HG's, they're too small and not enough details

Ovan, The Rebirth

Originally posted by: AtHRunOwNZaLL
    curium's right, they need to start making new 1/100 seed destiny models, i'm tired of all the freakin 1/144 HG's, they're too small and not enough details
    I've started enjoying the 1/144 more then I used too, but I definitely prefer 1/100. While the quality was pretty bad, I really enjoyed painting my 1/144 HG Legend Gundam.

Whats wrong wit the destinys 1/144's......... i have them all i love them but yea i wanna see sum mastergrades now at the very least its been long enough for a MG Force impulse gundam even tho i really want a strike freedom and akatsuki wit inf justice but they always neglect justice sad..

I would like to see MGs soon as well, but for now I would be happy to just see some regular 1/100 models released.

Destiny N Strike Freedom,

The posability on the destiny is awesome, though the strike freedom doesnt have as much.
    I think the destiny was great for my first Gundam Model.
    Sword Impulse is next.

1/144's Probably arnt recommended if i dont have painting tools? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

All I have is a few Gundam Markers. How much a 1/144 needs painting varies from model to model. Some look fine without it, though they all look better with it.

nice gundams in bad photos. They are small and i can't see any details. I do agree that Strike gundam really has nothing...Destiny destroys the strike freedom in the model kits

Originally posted by: Curium
    All I have is a few Gundam Markers. How much a 1/144 needs painting varies from model to model. Some look fine without it, though they all look better with it.
    like the 1/144 HG destiny gundam, i was amazed at how much details it had after i finished it, it looked so awesome, that model kit is definitely worth the money for a 1/144 HG

Ovan, The Rebirth

Yea i agree the 1/144 destiny gundam is a great kit and worth the money plus its wings really make it stand out.

Yo i just got this cool idea im gonna make a HG GuAIZ. For those of u who dont know the dreadnaught gundam is a heavily modified version of a GuAIZ. Im gonna buy the crap 1/144 GuAIZ and another dreadnaught gundam and mix the parts and make the HG GuAIZ sound cool eh?

Just dunno what type i wanna make normal or commander type.

Originally posted by: Meehlimo
    Yo i just got this cool idea im gonna make a HG GuAIZ. For those of u who dont know the dreadnaught gundam is a heavily modified version of a GuAIZ. Im gonna buy the crap 1/144 GuAIZ and another dreadnaught gundam and mix the parts and make the HG GuAIZ sound cool eh?

Just dunno what type i wanna make normal or commander type.
    How about the Experimental Firearms type?

http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/seed-msv/yfx-600r.htm

lol i was thinkin bout that i wanna do that more but then i have to buy a dreadnaught .GuAIZ strike freedom and a justice thats liek close to 70 doller right there lol lil too much for a experimental model. I mean the GuAIZ being made into a HG alone is gonna be a project ,making mountings for the flight pack of justice and all the other stuff is a whole other project on of itself.

Started work on my Wing Zero yesterday, and completed it today!

I know I promised some of you to scan a few pictures of the modelling process, but I've decided to take a step further and take pictures of my modelling process. I'm making a simple guide, and will post up the link once I am done. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。