Page 40 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast

Thread: Gundam Seed Model Kits from Bandai

Gundam Seed Model Kits from Bandai

MG Zeta version 2 has been released! The stand looks fantastic and most probably I'll get this soon [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

"Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar

Originally posted by: heero
    SF custom
    http://www.geocities.jp/kxm3002/STFREE01.htm
    wow, those pics are just awesome beyond words..
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

i have it pre ordered ill let you all know how it is and whats differnt from the first version since ill now have them both

p.s when exactly did it come out?

Originally posted by: Meehlimo
    i have it pre ordered ill let you all know how it is and whats differnt from the first version since ill now have them both

p.s when exactly did it come out?
    Around last week I think. It was slated for a end Dec release.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

1/144 murasame
    http://www.gundamshop.co.kr/GD...de=1_0205&Sub_id=1

Edit: got 1/144 extra finish version Zeta gundam the other day [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
    http://www.geocities.jp/hetare...HGUC_Z-Gundam_EFV.html
    Also got a PVC figure of Mia yesterday (quite expensive though, around 70 canadian)
    http://www.geocities.jp/hetare...gallery-RAH_DX2-M.html

Heine looks kawaii!

Wa....i want shinn and luna [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

<3 Tessa-chan! <3 Lucifus! ....chotto mate.

i want.........i want
    dunno which pair i want

@psyke: what site do you buy those from? me want [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Ovan, The Rebirth

This pic is taken from a local store website. You can check it out here. I don't usually order my stuff online unless it has to be imported from Japan. Most of the stuff you see are usually readily available from departmental stores here. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Akatsuki is super nice dont you think?

Im gonna get it for sure! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Edit: look at this 1/100 destiny custom! o.O

That Destiny looks fantastic! And I haven't heard that Akatsuki is coming out with a 1/100 version. But if it is coming out I'd be thrilled. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar

akatsuki is so gold and shiney, yet, something about it doesn't look right, forget it, it's probably just me.
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

Originally posted by: Psyke
    That Destiny looks fantastic! And I haven't heard that Akatsuki is coming out with a 1/100 version. But if it is coming out I'd be thrilled. [img][/img]
    hmm I'd think it will probably stay as 1/144. You liked that destiny then you should take a look at this one

Destiny (Dragon version)

Interesting design. I would prefer the 1st one though. It's amazing how these scratch build modellers come up with variations of the originals.

Ah im back to give my report on the Ver 2.0 zeta gundam first off they addressed all they problems with the legs they now have 2 locking clamps rather than that one crappy clip. The arms are more defined and not as scrawny like the first version and the new arms are able to support the weight of the hypermegalauncher where as the original could barely hold it let alone support it and the hands much like the new 2.0 Mark II's (acutally identical) have little pegs to lock the handles of the weapons into the hands for a rather tight grip. The wing binders no longer just sag to the sides and sit lopsided they are now firmly attached and sit properly. Transformation has also been improved it doesnt fall apart in your hand like the first zeta all the parts stay in place firmly and most lock into place.The stand is very nice it can connect to the 2.0 Mark II's stand to create the launch secuence from the anime and zeta firmly well rather strongly attaches to the display stand. And finaly its poseiblity is deffinltly a plus from its first version it can grip its weapons in any pose and it can even hold its hypermegalauncher with one hand so i thought that ws impressive seeing how the gun itself is bigger then the model.

In all its deffenitly worth getting i highly recomend it.

If anyone has any questions im more than happy to answer.

Thanks for the review Meehlimo. One of the biggest complaints I had of the previous version was the clip which actually held both the thighs together. It was a pain trying to transform Zeta to its Wave Rider form and back. Howis the stand? It looks a lot like the one Strike was using. I hope it can support the wave rider without having to scratch any of the painted parts.

The stand it nice but its not like strikes altho it is in length you cant lower the height of the model the bar that keep the model off the ground is fixed it folds down but it fixed in one place when up. Zetas stand is locked in at one position but its high enough for any pose you might wanna try.Also as i stated b4 zetas and the mark II's stand can be connected to create the argama hanger and launch scene from the anime

Anyway does anyone have the murasame yet if anyone does could they tell me how it is and how its transformations are and the overall kit. Also does anyone know when the Akatsuki is coming out?

stupid double post.