Page 35 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: Gundam Seed Model Kits from Bandai

Gundam Seed Model Kits from Bandai

W00t. Finally got myself a digicam today (Sony Cybershot 7) AND my 2 astray units + markers came in... damn I'll be busy for a while...
    Anyways here are some pics i took real quick with my digicam. Had to resize them of course. (And yea I did some rearranging & repositioning if anyone remembers my old models.)

BTW Freedom near meteor isnt on meteor because I just used the markers on him and I'm letting him dry.

Nice, I see you have other statues and figurines on your desk...

Oh yea, i got some new ones, chibi Maya, Izune (i think that was her name.. forgot but its the fat chick that keeps herself secksi with her chakra or something... from tenjou tenge...), Special ed. Xbox Kasumi, and the nurse chick from tenjou tenge. I'll take more pics of my desktop when I complete my 2 astrays.

EDIT:: Whooo!!! Spent the whole day working on my red astray... finally finished and took some pics with the new digicam. (The beginning pics are kinda blurry because my hands were shaky and I set the lighting to fireworks like a dumbass.... but i did fix it near the end so the pics came out a lot better.)

Told my dad to get the destiny gundam in HK hope i get one with the stand

How much of a chance do i got?

DragGun your astray looks badass wants to make me show my astray

if your dad gets the more expensive one then you're probably getting the one with the stand. From what I'm gathering, the one that costs more has a crappier box art but it comes with a stand, but the cheaper one is the one with the normal box art.

uhh can u post the box arts?

The normal one, no stand

The one with the stand.

The box sizes are the same, its just that the pics are off.

You're wrong. The 2 cover you showed are the same box! The one showing with stand are the bottom of the box. The front has the same cover art. I have the StrikeFreedom...

i hope i get that one

deceived i am!!! will never trust plajapan again... they posted the 2nd one as new -.-

He's right in a sense. The limited edition with the stand comes in a 2 sided packaging, one on top and one at the bottom. The normal version does not come with the other packaging behind the normal box art. This also applies to Strike Freedom. I still can't find the one with the stand and have been told it's extinct. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

"Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

I think they are just trying to make it clear that it comes with a stand. It is $49.99.... and SF 1/100 is 29.99 i think that doesn't come with stand. the stand cost extra $20? u think its worth it?

Destiny and SF's stand has 2 different connector....

so after you rub the paper thing with the decal on do u just leave the paper thing on the plastic or do u take the paper thing off?

EDIT: nevermind i got it, thanks psyke

Ovan, The Rebirth

Originally posted by: yvliew
    I think they are just trying to make it clear that it comes with a stand. It is $49.99.... and SF 1/100 is 29.99 i think that doesn't come with stand. the stand cost extra $20? u think its worth it?

Yea Destiny's is a clear reddish/pink, while SF is a clear blue. In most cases people paint over them.. i think.

Originally posted by: AtHRunOwNZaLL
    so after you rub the paper thing with the decal on do u just leave the paper thing on the plastic or do u take the paper thing off?
    ..Huh?

Oh and heres my newly built Astray Blue 2nd L frame (along with a whole bunch of poses.)

Half were taken at day..then I was late for work...then I took the other half at night. The flash on the cam kinda threw off the Blue Frame's color but the pics are the secksi ^_^

Originally posted by: yvliew

WTF?! The stand costs an extra 20bucks???

at plajapan it does

@yvliew and psyke: if you are going to buy the limited edition first press destiny gundam then buy it from gundamstoreandmore.com because their's is only 40 bucks, and psyke if you are still looking for first press strike freedom gundamstoreandmore.com has it for 40 bucks

Ovan, The Rebirth

20bucks for a stand is a fucking rippoff

Originally posted by: aznimperialx
    20bucks for a stand is a fucking rippoff
    that's why plajapan sucks and gundamstoreandmore rules

Ovan, The Rebirth

...gundamstoreandmore.com's 1st ed. Destiny is 40bucks...Thats a rippoff as well

Hehe, who said this type of hobby was cheap...
    We've paying for plastic here people...
    This is not a cheap hobby to get into...