What do u think of these???
    Seed
    X10A

Gundam Seed Model Kits from Bandai

its too big and so i only see a arm and leg

Originally posted by: aznimperialx
    its too big and so i only see a arm and leg
    You can just download the image by right clicking on it.

that picture was the same as the 1st picture you posted. Why are u posting it again?

I guess because no one cared the first time

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

It's not really a model, but an action figure I painted. After seeing the decals from the kit shown above by SKII, I'm thinking about making some custom decals (I have the the decal making kit). From the pictures below, where do you all think the custom decals would be good at on the SF figure (like the shoulders, legs, etc)?

U can make decals???

Missing Nin

Should i buy...

I actually picked up #1 at amazon for like $15 but I warn you its a piece of junk its just REALLY flimsy and the sight on the Nuke launcher is increadably easy to snap off.

I would personally go with #2

What do u think of these???
    Chaos & Luna's Zaku

Force Impulse

Luna's Zaku

Chaos

This is only prt of my seed/seed destiny collection still got bare that I aint made yet. For xample: Destiny, Sword Impulse, Justice, Aegis, Rey's Zaku etc etc.
    Basically i got all from Seed, and nearly all from Seed Destiny aint got X20A Strike Freedom and Zaku Warrior and Heine's Zaku (no point really 4 the 2 Zaku since its literally the same as the Luna and Rey's).

U can make decals???
    Yea, I have a Testor's Decal making set. You print the markings you want on this type of special paper they give you, then you spray it with a special sealent that's included in the package. It's a water application decal when it dries.

next time post the link of the pictures. Its troublesome to save it then delete it

Sano : man you are a true gundam modeler fan

Dben: Oh man, i WAS going to buy #1, but thanks for your info. Sorry that you got it

And why is everyone choosing #2 lol. I alreadly got the MG wing custom and one of you guys said it has the same legs, Which made me think not to get it. I think im gonna get the zgok if the store has. (going friday)

theyre dry apply decals. Your supposed to rub it off to the gundam so it doesnt look like a sticker which is hot
    can you tell me exact details on how you do it? because i have the zaku live concert version(don't ask why) and i don't know how i am supposed to put those dry decals on it

Ovan, The Rebirth

Missing Nin

next time post the link of the pictures. Its troublesome to save it then delete it

Sano : man you are a true gundam modeler fan

Dben: Oh man, i WAS going to buy #1, but thanks for your info. Sorry that you got it

And why is everyone choosing #2 lol. I alreadly got the MG wing custom and one of you guys said it has the same legs, Which made me think not to get it. I think im gonna get the zgok if the store has. (going friday)
    It does have its good parts the main Gundam actually looks great and stays together fairly well. Overall its the accessories that are a problem. The shield is as big as the gundam itself and does have a working latch for the front part of the cannon. But due to the shear size and weight of the thing as the hands are the basic 1/100 gundam hands they essentially can't hold up the mamoth thing. Then you have 2 little nukes which have basically nowhere to go. The one in 2 parts fits nicely in the pack and has a little door but the other one the best you can do is sit it next to the gundam or maybe tie it to a string like it was fired in a diarama.

Overall its not horrible but even at $15 and your talking paying $40 plus shipping. I know I was rather disappointed in it.

if you must have it and your in the us atleast get it here http://www.amazon.com/exec/obi..._2/103-0199202-4857429

Originally posted by: AtHRunOwNZaLL
    theyre dry apply decals. Your supposed to rub it off to the gundam so it doesnt look like a sticker which is hot
    can you tell me exact details on how you do it? because i have the zaku live concert version(don't ask why) and i don't know how i am supposed to put those dry decals on it
    My assumption is that by dry apply you find the appropriate side (they are usually see through so you just have them the way you want them to be applied). Then you hold the sheet against the model and rub it. usually they would be transfered with heat so it may take some serious rubbing to get it to transfer over and I'd imagine if you move it early you ruin the decal. I very well could be wrong but thats certainly what I would try.

That's how you basically apply it. Make sure you take the plastic/paper backing off first, and rub hard.

alright thanks

Ovan, The Rebirth

What I do for applying DRY DECALS is by taking a lead pencil and place the Dry Transfer on the plastic, than start rubbing it until it covers the area and slowly peel off the sheet. Well it works for me all the time ^_^ So it depends on what you find easier or suitable for you.

Alright, I just made my wet decals and applied them onto my painted Strike Freedom action figure.

nice...very nice

My Freedom 1/100