Page 11 of 73 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Gundam Seed Model Kits from Bandai

Gundam Seed Model Kits from Bandai

does anyone know where i can get a display case online that's big enough for the 1/60 wing gundam zero custom?

Ovan, The Rebirth

I have

1/144 Justice
    1/144 Chaos
    1/144 Abyss
    1/144 Gaia
    1/100 MG Freedom
    1/144 Heavyarms Custom

Next on the shoplist:

1/100 MG (or 1/60) Strike Freedom
    1/100 MG (or 1/60) Infinite Justice
    1/100 MG (or 1/60) Destiny

by the way Psyke the PG strike you have is REALLY nice! i want it!

also, when will SF. IJ and Destiny of big scales/MG/PG come out from Bandai? ANyone got a clue?

I would say september at the earliest for one of them in MG(which will probably be destiny first). The MG Aggay isn't out and it was supposed to be released in june.

oic. thats a grea time because byu then i would be back in my college, in my own room.

whats Aggay?

This is an Aggy, it looks pretty neat.

MG AGGAY

EDIT: Link doen't show.. check HLJ.com

Well I got my first model kit now... unexpectedly, it's Duel (OMFG). However I chose not to use the Assault Shroud since it looks infinitely dull unless you color it, and I suck with these things so I'm not even going to bother doing that. The regular Duel, however, looks awesome without any extra colors being necessary. Without any further ado:

Excuse the brightness, my camera is on crack. And yes that's Yzak next to Duel ([img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]) and Gambit behind them (another character I like).
    I want to thank Eurasian a million times over for sending me both Duel & Yzak, as I otherwise probably never would have gotten them (or well I probably would sooner or later, but you get the point). THANKS URSY!

Also, don't bother to criticize the Duel, I know it's put together rather badly. Or well, I did many things halfassedly because as I said doing models is not really my gig. I was however quite pleased with how it turned out.

Gambit rocks, heh.

omg terra, ONLY 1 yzak doll???
    -----------------

@pias: Hell yeah

@darkshadow: I live in Sweden, we don't have that stuff here unless you import from Japan and I don't have the economy to keep getting Yzak dolls (suffice to say all the world's money wouldn't be enough to get all the Yzak stuff I want)

thnx for showin me aggy

but it looks gay.

Not like anyone cares particularly, but I found out that there were actually stickers in the package (lol) so Assault Shroud looked pretty cool anyway.
    So yeah I made it into one. Also I switched the shield for another saber because dual sabers are teh sexy.

Jesus, putting these together is hell. Especially when you have the temper worthy of a true Yzak fanboy.
    I don't know how many times I kicked stuff and screamed while this stupid thing insisted to drop arms or other small parts, forcing me to re-assemble it ending with another part falling off.

DAMN!

lol terra, stay away from aegis then[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] its ultra flimsy
    -----------------

lol, good, wasn't planning on getting that anyway. If I ever buy another one it will be the gouf ignited (or Yzak's new zaku, if that exists as a model kit).

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    lol, good, wasn't planning on getting that anyway. If I ever buy another one it will be the gouf ignited (or Yzak's new zaku, if that exists as a model kit).
    Slash Zaku Phantom - http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN933918

That's awesome. I want it.

However, before buying it, I need to ask: Is that site recommended to buy from?
    As in - are the prices good, is the shipping as it should be... etc.

Edit: You can skip the price question - I checked it up in my currency, and it's ridiculously cheap.

Edit2: WTF, it needs cement. Is there any other version available? I totally suck at those things.
    Also, does anyone know if it's still possible to buy the Forbidden kit? It seems to not be available at that site.

"All the parts are molded in colour and snap together, so no paint or glue are required." That other product overview is lying.

Oh. Nice. I'm not as observant as I used to be.

I'm so getting this.

You will probably like this too. click me

English site with it clicky

Oh yeah, I saw that one at the other place. I'm gonna get that along with Gouf Ignited & Slash Zaku Phantom - as soon as someone can confirm that it's a good place to buy at and whatnot. So, anyone?

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    That's awesome. I want it.

However, before buying it, I need to ask: Is that site recommended to buy from?
    As in - are the prices good, is the shipping as it should be... etc.

Edit: You can skip the price question - I checked it up in my currency, and it's ridiculously cheap.

Edit2: WTF, it needs cement. Is there any other version available? I totally suck at those things.
    Also, does anyone know if it's still possible to buy the Forbidden kit? It seems to not be available at that site.
    I intend to order from the site within the next month. I will know then.

Forbidden is definitly available still. Also HLJ do have it on their page. They say they will get it back into stock in August (approx.). This link is for the HG 1/144 model. I haven't seen a HG for the Slash Zaku yet. If I do I will send you a PM (unless you have already gotten the regular 1/144).

http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN922246

Also here are Calamity and Raider just in case.

http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN920461

http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN922713