Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode 135 Discussion!!

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

Episode 135 Discussion!!

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    You guys suck.
    This was a great episode, but at the same time the worst in the series... considering that Neji & Chouji are alive (mwah hah we manga readers have kept you in the dark with our superior intellect and source of information all this time!111).
    I must admit, I've been holding back a huge "I told you so" for all the guys who said Neji and Chouji were dead.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Episode 135 Discussion!!

There isn't much to diskuss 'bout but I don't think it was so bad, it is better than the flashbacks episodes. Thoose were annyoining....

Episode 135 Discussion!!

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure

im surprised none of the anime viewers have thought about it yet......they've given alot of clues about what they plan to do in the next main saga (not counting the filler crap, that is)

I think I know what you are referring to just cause a friend of mine that reads the manga told me about it, and it really isn't all that obvious in my opinion. (obviously I won't say more than that for the sake of spoilers)

Episode 135 Discussion!!

i just saw this episode. It's not bad at all, its like another chapter of naruto
    I wonder if Naruto's appearance will change in 3 years.. or at least his clothes...

Episode 135 Discussion!!

Yeah I was going to ask the manga readers if it appears that naruto grows in the manga. Also did no one catch the one guy asking Itachi if the sharingan that Orochimaru got was Sasuke, implying that it may have been someone else? Unless the Akasuki members don't know about Itachi's past and the anihilation of his clan. I hope the three years doesn't take more than three months or there will be some grumpy anime watchers. So the next s ranked mission is filler?

Sig made by Lucifus

Episode 135 Discussion!!

yes its a filler. instead of asking whats on the manga why not just read it ;]

Episode 135 Discussion!!

eh.. the episode was alright, just stuff that is needed to setup the next story arc. and if you've read the manga, its not boring. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] i thought the akatsuki holograms was pretty cool, but the 'ultimate s-rank mission?' maybe if it has other teams besides naruto and sakura it wont be so bad waiting for the next real arc.

Episode 135 Discussion!!

Originally posted by: xanbcoo
    Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    You guys suck.
    This was a great episode, but at the same time the worst in the series... considering that Neji &amp; Chouji are alive (mwah hah we manga readers have kept you in the dark with our superior intellect and source of information all this time!111).
    I must admit, I've been holding back a huge "I told you so" for all the guys who said Neji and Chouji were dead.
    Yeah, but you read the manga, you dickhead. It'd be different if you were right after speculating as an anime only viewer.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Episode 135 Discussion!!

Nice shots of Temari. I thought the medical rooms for Neji &amp; Chouji looked really cool. Fancy, complicated stuff.

Heh. Something about the meeting at the end was just hilarious. That bat-wannabe asking Itachi if it was his brother, then Itachi just standing there, then cutting back to bat saying "Don't worry, yeah." And saying yeah repeatedly, making funny noises. The hologram meeting was cool.

Originally posted by: Terracosmo(mwah hah we manga readers have kept you in the dark with our superior intellect and source of information all this time!111).
    That and the mods would have p0wned you for posting spoilers... though it would hardly have come as a surprise.

Episode 135 Discussion!!

Originally posted by: DarthEnder

Because Itachi became stronger than him. Because he knows too much about them. Probably not, they just don't want Oro to have the Sharingan.
    How the hell did u get to this?!?!?!.... stop fucking thinking Itachi's stronger than oro and what's fucking related that he will quit because itachi is stronger, so... he can still stay there!!

although was it just me or did it seem like the non-Itachi person that was talking have Sharingan? Maybe it was looking at Itachi while he was speaking, I couldn't really tell, but that would bump my score up if that were the case.

U didn't thought of this by yourself u just read the manga conversations so stop getting unrelated ideas in here.

Episode 135 Discussion!!

Itachi is stronger than Orochimaru. Orochimaru said it himself.

EDIT:

Fixed.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Episode 135 Discussion!!

And before people start crying over the last comment he means Orochimaru said himself that Itachi is stronger than him.

That place over there........ahh never mind

Episode 135 Discussion!!

well that was a boring episode (with the exception of the Akatsuki part(where it sounded like they all had the same voice) and the Jiraiya part) the whole fade out/fade...but it obviously cant be helped. the next ep looks like it'll be another snore fest, but I have to watch it just b/c there will be nothing else for me to do at the time

and that weird tv effect thing Akatsuki did in the cave where they all magically appeared with all the static and dark crap(even though for some strange reason you could see the clouds) was really cool.

R.I.P Captain America.

Episode 135 Discussion!!

I expected this to be a boring episode. Not much has happened in the aftermath and the Akatsuki meeting just seemed really..... odd, in a way. They all sounded like they had the same voice, lol.

Episode 135 Discussion!!

The atkasuki scene looks cool, but it was useless, they said that they havent met back since a long time ago, but the meeting didnt give us any new information as far as to keep us excited about what's to come.

Why do people fuss so much over Itachi stronger than Oro. Personally, i dont think Oro is weaker because he is a very smart guy, a great leader that starts an organization on his own that may even rival Atkasuki. And so far we havent seen Itachi done anything great yet, I think that in the Atkasuki would have someone stronger, thats for sure.

If you still want to argue that Itachi is stronger than Oro, then how come Itachi said that he wouldnt be able to beat Jiraya, and i doubt that Jiraya is distincly stronger than Oro, i think they're at the same level. And obviously they're called legendary Sannin for a reason. Everytime Itachi see Jiraya he runs away, the same reason why Jiraya is able to protect Naruto.

Episode 135 Discussion!!

I felt that this episode wrapped up then entire arc fairly well, and was necessary for closure. Not really an episode i'd watch again for a long while, but worthwile none the less.
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

Episode 135 Discussion!!

*watches thread derail into yet another argument regarding the Itachi/Jiraiya thing*

Episode 135 Discussion!!

crappy episode i think. Neji's healing was pretty cool thoug, seeing all the tissue ans stuff regenerate was a cool effect. Temari was lokking mighty hot in this ep. too! Seems like the developers of this show are reading what people say about Temari on the formus, cuz they really made a good effort on showing herr legs ans half-ass. =)
    that's about it. too bad Naruto didn't wan to forget about sasuke.
    P.D : Kiba's sister was a fox too!!...HOT!

Episode 135 Discussion!!

Power isn't everything in the world of Naruto, except in some cases. Sometimes, other people have certain advantages over others. Look at the Neji vs spider dude fight. In terms of power, Spider dude had more power and more experience, but Neji still had the advantage, due to his defenses.

Episode 135 Discussion!!

Kabuto really fit the bitch role in this episode. He was like pulled out of Terracosmo's insane cartoon.