Thread: How about a movies section?

How about a movies section?

I tried to reply to an older Asian movie thread but after typing for a half an hour and pressing the reply button it didn't post my message. So I was thinking we could use a movie section for discussions of American and foreign movies.

Sig made by Lucifus

Those two sentences have nothing to do with each other.

Also, we don't really get enough movie discussion here to warrant its own forum.

Benevolent Dictator
    Blog Entries

yeah, I would think about it if there were a significant presence of movie discussion here.

But as is, there's not. If I'm going to create another new category, it's going to be for something that's already going on in one of the "general" forums (ie: general anime, general discussion), and a very active topic group at that.

How about a forum for both movies and TV shows? I'd be down to keep that forum active.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

actually the tv thign isn't a bad idea....and if complich8 is feeling up to it (which i seriously doubt) he could make some sort of sub-forum for diff genres like scifi, medical drama, cartoons, etc.....would be less messy then having everyone create a topic for every show on tv

Jounin

Yeah, that's a great idea.. i have several series i watch.. Smallville, Lost, Charmed, CSI (all of the CSI-series), Las Vegas sometimes and The 4400.. so it would be great with a Movie/TV shows board..

And i just now that useless crap show OC will be discussed by some gay members [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

dont bag oc, oc rocks ur jocks

so exactly how man members constitute a majority vote in favor of a new forum? perhaps we should make a poll in general discussion or somethign to see if tehres enuff couch potatoes to warrant a new forum

Just create a movies post or bump the existing one. If it doesn't get any activity we don't really need a movies forum.

Benevolent Dictator
    Blog Entries

I'm pretty lazy, so you guys are going to have to make the first move. I thought I already said that though...

Okay, well. I'ma start making threads about TV shows on the GD forum. Maybe others will be motivated and start posting in the threads to get persuade comp to create a TV/Movies forum. Although, I think the threads will pick up once fall starts since that's when all the shows will start again with new eps.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.