Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 32

Bleach 32

Yeah.

Bleach 32

Thanks for the heads up. After some searching....

http://www.point-blank.cc:6969...1d1ca4e60efddec8fbd4b4

Bleach 32

Just saw it. Thoughts:

- Intriguing episode. Gotta love character build-up.
    - Renji is my new favorite character. Seriously. He's funny, charismatic, agressive yet soft and badass. He's got it all. Also, he has those cool marks in his face and the red hair is killer (especially when let out).
    - The vice captain of the blind guy (as seen in the credits) looks fucking cool as well. His 69 on his cheek just gets me (one of my favorite bands is The 69 Eyes, which also has the 69 mark a bit of everywhere so I think of them whenever I see him heh).

At this pace, Bleach will rape Naruto.

Bleach 32

How is the work of Bleach-Society anyways? Seems like they're going to be faster than Lunar at this rate.

Bleach 32

It's not bad. Still, I prefer Lunar when it comes to what episode I'll keep. It's a good speedsub alternative to Chihiro though (actually I prefer bleach society over chihiro)

Bleach 32

nice episode but
    does rukiah ha a grow impairment.??
    how are the brows of renji growing??
    and renji got boned??..

Bleach 32

This ep made me like Renji even more and dislike Ichigo even more for beating him. I really would stop watching Bleach if the sub plot wasn't so great. I wana know how Renji knew that Rukia was adopted to be killed. And I think I'll stick with Chihero and Lunar cause they both say Death God [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img].

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

Bleach 32

god that sub sucked, i dont know if it was the timing or if my computer couldnt keep up with the framerate or what, but it was very frustrating to watch.

otherwise this was another great episode of bleach. i knew renji had a connection to rukia but i never thought they were so close. why do the people of rokungai not need food? are they all dead people or is that where they originated? im so confused about that. renji has really become one of my favorite characters now, in the beginning i thought he would be just another shinigami/death god among hundreds, but hes really grown on me and developed so much for how little airtime he has had so far. renji forever!

Bleach 32

Seconded about Renji. I guess we're not alone in thinking so though, since he came out #1 in the most-popular-character poll [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Bleach 32

best char is kisuke [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] , evenly matched with zaraki

Missing Nin

Bleach 32

Originally posted by: Astronopolis
    god that sub sucked, i dont know if it was the timing or if my computer couldnt keep up with the framerate or what, but it was very frustrating to watch.

otherwise this was another great episode of bleach. i knew renji had a connection to rukia but i never thought they were so close. why do the people of rokungai not need food? are they all dead people or is that where they originated? im so confused about that. renji has really become one of my favorite characters now, in the beginning i thought he would be just another shinigami/death god among hundreds, but hes really grown on me and developed so much for how little airtime he has had so far. renji forever!
    In Soul Society only those who use spirit energy have to eat.

Bleach 32

Lunar - Bleach 32

Sounds like Bleach-Society did a crap job. Delete their sub, and keep Lunars!

Bleach 32

I am so confused...when you die, you go to SS. but then where do you go once you die in SS? Aren't you already dead once you're in SS, so how can you die again...?
    "You can never know everything, and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyways."

Bleach 32

I'm guessing that if you die in SS, you go back to the human world. That's what I think happens, with the whole balance between the two worlds that Rukia explained earlier.

Bleach 32

Wow.
    I normally don't post, but I thought this episode was amazing. I really like how the anime producers are handling Bleach, any add-ons they make from the manga are either subtle or very well done.

Bleach 32

amazing ep. even though it had no action in it. this is the type of episode quality that i would like in a no action episode. renji is one of my favourites as well now.

Bleach 32

Originally posted by: Itachi_y2k5
    Bleach 32 out by Lunar now
    you're kinda late aren't you?

Bleach 32

yeah i know, i do have a life im not always online [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Bleach 32

Your life apparently kept you from reading the thread before posting.