Page 39 of 144 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989139 ... LastLast

Thread: Game: What game are you currently playing??

Call of Duty 4 - There's so much bullshit in multiplayer. Martyrdom is a bitch.

But it's still fun though. I'm finally at lvl 55 and now in the process of unlocking the camouflages for all the guns.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Last Stand is a bitch. Keep getting my kills stolen. I never really use it personally.

@BoC: Have you got a golden camo yet? besides the Lvl55 deagle?

No, not even close. It's pretty hard to get headshots in this game...

Quote Originally Posted by Board of Command
    No, not even close. It's pretty hard to get headshots in this game...
    Yeah, I was pretty much forced to do headshots with the M21, since it was so weak and I wasn't too good at hitting them repeatedly, but with something like R700+Stopping Power, you kinda lose the habit. It's much easier for snipers and the higher up assault rifles though, compared to the others.

edit: I don't think I've even seen a golden weapon yet....

I've seen golden Uzi and M60. It looks pretty terrible, IMO. I'd rather have digital or blue tiger.

Just finished Prince of Persia: Sands of Time (3rd run-through), and will now shoot straight through the rest of the trilogy till I am satisfied.

KIMOCHI~II

I alwasy get so fucking embarressed by Last Stand. Atleast when it felt like you've humped like hundreds of bullets and yet he bitch slaps you in the face.

And the last unlockable Sniperr rifle is the most bitching rifle ever.... it's like Scream Aim Fire (point taken!)

Damn I so want that weapon : <!
    little soul your dreams are waitin'
    crapping up...
    hold them closely
    never let go, never let go... <3

I don't like any of the sniper rifles. For most distances, an accurate gun like M16 or G3 is perfectly capable of picking people off. With a sniper rifle you're limited to just camping.

Just beat Suikoden 5 (I put it off for a while), and am now "patiently" awaiting the release of Lost Odyssey.

The only sniper I really like is the R700, since with I go for the one shot, one kill philosophy when sniping, and it's the only one that does it for me, since I don't have the .50 yet, but the R700's still better IMO. I thought the M14 was going to be good, but experience tells me otherwise. Maybe it'll be better when I get a red dot sight for it. Right now, I'm having a bit of fun using a full stealth knifing class:

Primary: P60+silencer
    Secondary: M1911.45+silencer
    Stun x3
    UAV Jammer
    Extreme Conditioning

It sucks on nice open maps like Bog, but it's quite effective on ones like backlot and pipeline with lots of buildings.

I did have Dead Silence instead of Ex Con, but the server's so noisy, they can't hear me most of the time anyway.

There are two kind of snipers and if your good enough and non camper you have the way of doing things, hit and run, wich is very, very evil. Alhtough, there are very limited people who do that anyway but I've scored good stats by doing that.

And I just achieved the god damn last unlockable sniper. And it's God-Like when it comes to hit and runt O_O!
    crapping up...
    hold them closely

Wii: Fire Emblem 10, Resident Evil 4
    DS: Advance Wars: Days of Ruin
    PS2 (I don't have one): King of Fighters XI, Guilty Gear: Accent Core

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian
    The only sniper I really like is the R700, since with I go for the one shot, one kill philosophy when sniping, and it's the only one that does it for me, since I don't have the .50 yet, but the R700's still better IMO. I thought the M14 was going to be good, but experience tells me otherwise. Maybe it'll be better when I get a red dot sight for it. Right now, I'm having a bit of fun using a full stealth knifing class:

Primary: P60+silencer
    Secondary: M1911.45+silencer
    Stun x3
    UAV Jammer
    Extreme Conditioning

It sucks on nice open maps like Bog, but it's quite effective on ones like backlot and pipeline with lots of buildings.

I did have Dead Silence instead of Ex Con, but the server's so noisy, they can't hear me most of the time anyway.
    I also thought M14 was good until I used it religiously for a while. It has tremendous power, but the recoil is ridiculous. It's almost impossible to land successive hits at a distance. G3 is a very similar gun but with much lower recoil. It also has pretty good damage with Stopping Power.

Right now I've grown quite fond of the M16. It has a perfect balance of accuracy and power. 2 bursts with Stopping Power is usually enough for a kill at any distance if you land about 4/6 bullets. Plus, it has essentially zero recoil.

My other favorite gun is the Uzi with a silencer. It has terrible range but in close quarters, it's probably the most lethal weapon in the game outside of shotguns. It has tremendous fire rate and decent damage to go along with it. You can often kill the target before he has time to even put enough bullets in you. It also has excellent hip firing accuracy, so you just run around gunning people down. It works wonders on maps like Backlot, Pipeline, Vacant and Ambush.

Jounin
    After playing Heavenly Sword and Genji on PS3, as well as Guitar Hero III for 360 and many other short games.

I am back to playing Priston Tale, Lol.

PS3: Rock Band, Devil May Cry 4
    PSP: Monster Hunter Freedom 2 (I got 320 hours plus logged into this, dunno how I got that much seeing how I only played for bits and pieces at a time).

PC: nothing at the moment (waits for sc2)

Yep yep, hit me up sometime.

PSN and Xlink Kai: Rekeco

PS3

Currently playing Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction. Its a pretty fun game imo.

There are two games that I want

Lost Odessy
    Viva Pinata

Lol, can't belive I just said that.
    crapping up...
    hold them closely

Benevolent Dictator
    Blog Entries
    Currently playing Rock Band, DMC4, and on-again off-again flings with Beautiful Katamari, all on the 360.

I'm about a third of the way through the Son of Sparda difficulty.

Just finished Phoenix Wright AA, on to Justice for All!!

Quote Originally Posted by kooshi
    DS: Advance Wars: Days of Ruin
    Just picked this up myself. I've always been a huge fan of the Advance Wars games, and this is no exception. It has a much darker, grittier feel to it and it works incredibly well. The new units are great, and while I miss the old familiar characters I'm enjoying the story so far. Need to get some multi going over wi-fi!
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day