Page 86 of 144 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,720 of 2862

Thread: Game: What game are you currently playing??

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    4.100.000 downloads for CoD6

what a shame... to be honest I start to understand why companies try so hard to develop copy protection or want to charge monthly fees. (Hi, IWnet)
    Last edited by KrayZ33; Fri, 01-01-2010 at 07:12 AM.

If they download the cod6 they don't get multiplayer - so they get only, approx, 25% of gaming experience.
    RZ which time you are going through chrono trigger on DS?(and i hope it is not new game + because it is too easy)
    Number of works of fiction that made me shed at least one tear: 3
    Thou seeketh soul power, dost thou not?
    TOX: 33524385841A92B08787EEBEBA2DB51ED293C4F15A2E292F3F C92165E82388281433A77EA8FE

Quote Originally Posted by Xelbair
    (and i hope it is not new game + because it is too easy)
    Beating the final boss on a new game plus with only one or two characters is not all that easy. At least the first few times around.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    I've just started Ninja Gaiden Stigma 2. I haven't had this much fun playing a game for ages. I suck though

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Quote Originally Posted by Xelbair
    If they download the cod6 they don't get multiplayer - so they get only, approx, 25% of gaming experience.
    RZ which time you are going through chrono trigger on DS?(and i hope it is not new game + because it is too easy)
    I actually just started. I totally had the game on the backlog. Since I just finished KH 358/2 Days several days ago I decided to try Chrono next. I haven't even passed the one hour mark actually. I want to finish Persona on the PSP first.

well i had maxed out chrono with 90% crit rate on my second playthrough so it was easy :]
    Now i must save some money for bayonetta, demon's soul and brutal legend.
    Number of works of fiction that made me shed at least one tear: 3
    Thou seeketh soul power, dost thou not?
    TOX: 33524385841A92B08787EEBEBA2DB51ED293C4F15A2E292F3F C92165E82388281433A77EA8FE

I started playing FF4 for the DS. I got it earlier this year for my birthday but only just now got around to playing it...which reminds me, I should finish FF6.

Just started playing FFV myself, at the part where you destroy the Barrier Tower and im now training in Bal Castle for AP building so I can get rapid fire for Bartz and Galuf, Lenna and Faris are my magic users (meaning summoner and red mage). Other than that its fun to replay this for the GBA (using Visual Boy Advance for the gaming speed...SPACE BAR!!)
    No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you when he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you. I am your enemy from now on. From now on, I am your teacher."
    -Mazer Rackham

I started playing that one when I got it for my PSX many years ago. I never finished it because I picked up Chrono Cross shortly after and that took up all my spare time. How does it compare to the older FFs (1-6)?

Bayonetta.

Such greatness, even the opening scene alone was fantastic.
    -----------------

I'm playing Battletoads right now along with a lot of people from the racketboy forums. This game is seriously hard, but lots of fun.
    "Samsonlonghair - The Defender of the Oppressed And Shunned!" -Kraco

Quote Originally Posted by fahoumh
    I started playing that one when I got it for my PSX many years ago. I never finished it because I picked up Chrono Cross shortly after and that took up all my spare time. How does it compare to the older FFs (1-6)?
    Well this one has more customization for your job classes and you can pick an extra ability, example meaning blackmage/whitemage or ninja with the ability of x-attack meaning I can attack a monster 8 times. Also the storyline is really compelling and epic .

Quote Originally Posted by samsonlonghair
    I'm playing Battletoads right now along with a lot of people from the racketboy forums. This game is seriously hard, but lots of fun.
    Ah I could never get passed the part where your in the volcanic area with your flying motor boards which would be like the 3rd or 4th level?
    No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you when he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you. I am your enemy from now on. From now on, I am your teacher."
    -Mazer Rackham

Quote Originally Posted by Paulyboy
    Well this one has more customization for your job classes and you can pick an extra ability, example meaning blackmage/whitemage or ninja with the ability of x-attack meaning I can attack a monster 8 times. Also the storyline is really compelling and epic
    That good, eh? I remember that 5 was my first encounter with the job system and I felt a little overwhelmed. Is there a steep learning curve with it? I got about halfway through 3 and its job system wasn't too difficult to get a handle on.

I'm 14 hours into 4 and I entered the Tower of Zot and had my ass handed to me. I seriously need to level up my characters before I try again. I only have one character that can use black magic and their MP is only 90...fucking worthless!

Finally got Batman from Gamefly. It is both addicting and awesome, and Batman doesn't come off as too badass (i.e. getting hit jars you, and after a few rounds of gunfire, its over).

Arkham Asylum was the shit!! Got 328 out of 340 Riddler Trophies and the last boss was a crazy fight. The titans are fun to battle and the combat system is really good. The challenges are way fun though like 30-40 thugs against you or sometimes with two titans on extreme.
    -Mazer Rackham

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Arkham Asylum 2 got confirmed as well
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Got the add-on packs for GTA:IV for X360, not enjoying the wonky motorcycle controls on the Lost and Damned missions. The controls feel a lot less fluid than in GTA:IV. I might skip TLAD and play the Ballad of Gay Tony missions instead.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    I'm playing "Battle For Middle Earth 2" again and I wonder if someone is interested in playing the "War of the Ring" mode with me because i'm really bored at the moment :/

If anyone is interested PM me (normal game mode is fine too, or even other games in general :/... like spec-ops for MW2, got the UK-Uncut Version )

Finished Assassin creed 2 and Bayonetta. Playing Bayonetta on hard mode now. I'm getting my ass whooped on hard mode .

<3 Tessa-chan! <3 Lucifus! ....chotto mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulyboy
    Ah I could never get passed the part where your in the volcanic area with your flying motor boards which would be like the 3rd or 4th level?
    Yeah, I'm stuck on the hovercraft level too. It's pretty damn hard.
    "Samsonlonghair - The Defender of the Oppressed And Shunned!" -Kraco