Page 85 of 144 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,700 of 2862

Thread: Game: What game are you currently playing??

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    on veteran they hit you non-stop while running, you need a decoy (ur m8) and most of the time you run out of bullets and you die before you reload.

because there isn't just one juggernaut...more like three or five at the same time

the easiest way to defeat them is to block them while you are injured... they will ignore you and you can knife them to death.
    and your m8 revives you when the timer is about to run out, but as I said, thats just lame.

the wave-defence at burgertown with 2-3 sentry turrets is the best mission in my opinion
    Last edited by KrayZ33; Mon, 12-21-2009 at 06:33 PM.

Been using gamefly lately, and I got pretty far in inFamous; then traded it in for Killzone (disappointing). and I'm hoping for Dragon Age, Batman, or Call of Duty. Don't know what I'll get first.

Blog Entries
    Better hold out for the batman game since a sequel has been announced already lol

Dragon Age Origins is probably the best RPG this year (PC)
    I'm currently playing it through for the third time... even though the end and checkpoints are more or less the same, you can choose to act in so many different ways it's really fun to see what changes/happens.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelbair
    well juggernauts are pretty easy on veteran - 5 shots to the chest with barret or 3 to head-armor or one directly into head(there is small hole in their head-armor).
    still the best tactic is to throw stun/flashbang grenade and "shoot like crazy!" while aiming for the head.
    That....easy?

I remember Barrets were 1-hit-K.O. in COD4 as long as you got anybody's torso or head.

But there IS a multiplayer perk called "Juggernaut" that increases health... not by much though.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

well - i've been playing fps games since i was 4(duke nukem 3d was my first game) and i'm used to ut/quake gameplay so shooting someone few rockets in the chest is nothing unusual to me.
    And when you got friend to help just split up - let one of you 'aggro' the juggers and let the other one snipe them down - also claymores work well - they slow them down and warn you about them.
    and don't ever try to use granades/rpg/javelin - they requre 3 hits with rockets into the head to take them down.
    Number of works of fiction that made me shed at least one tear: 3
    Thou seeketh soul power, dost thou not?
    TOX: 33524385841A92B08787EEBEBA2DB51ED293C4F15A2E292F3F C92165E82388281433A77EA8FE

edit: meh offtopic

to sum it up, it isn't as easy as it sounds unless you lame/camp/block and do shit.

btw anyone tried Gratuitous Space Battles?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWolCVKOGmI

the demo is a lot of fun.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; Tue, 12-22-2009 at 06:44 PM.

Back to Fallout 3 on the PC, and it is almost entirely due to this single mod:

The new character I made:

Sister Claudia

S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Stats
    Str 6
    Per 5
    End 5
    Chr 8
    Int 8
    Agl 6
    Lck 7

Tagged Skills:
    Medicine, Speech, Barter

...and a Double-Barreled Shotgun for when reason doesn't work.

Just tried the Resonance of Fate / End of Eternity Demon from the Japanese PSN store.

Freaking fantastic RPG. Must buy for me.

Quote Originally Posted by RyougaZell
    Just tried the Resonance of Fate / End of Eternity Demon from the Japanese PSN store.

Freaking fantastic RPG. Must buy for me.
    I haven't tried the demo yet, but it was already a must-buy for me the moment I saw the trailers back then. Tri-Ace track record as of late hasn't been very good, but now that they're with a new publisher (Sega) that gives a lot more freedom than their old publisher did (Square Enix), let's hope that freedom and publisher switch was well worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by animus
    I haven't tried the demo yet, but it was already a must-buy for me the moment I saw the trailers back then. Tri-Ace track record as of late hasn't been very good, but now that they're with a new publisher (Sega) that gives a lot more freedom than their old publisher did (Square Enix), let's hope that freedom and publisher switch was well worth it.
    Some people say its a bit repetitive, but without knowing what the hell Im doing because of the Japanese, I can't say it is or if it isn't. But I did like the gameplay.

On Another matters... I just finished Demon's Souls. Level 100 character. I just began a New Game Plus to play casually and boy... it feels like a complete new game. If I thought it was brutal before... its insame now. No wonder max level is 712.

BTW... I also finally bought the Hard EX Mode of Valkyria Chronicles, even though I don't think I'll play it soon or at all. Why did I buy it then? Because its on sale because of Christmas at just 2.99. All DLC for Valkyria Chronicles are.

I've been playing lately Fate/Unlimited Codes with my friend - now he hates gae bolg deeply from his heart.
    Fighting system is great - somewhat similar to Crucis Fatal Fake and Guilty Gear XX #reload. but there are some annoyances - lancer's horizontal attack does not hit assassin when he dodges to the side, gilgamesh's final special attack is nearly impossible to use, AI uses same combo over and over etc.
    I've found that Lancer and Lancer Zero(from fate/zero) are great to use, while my friend prefers Dark Saber and Assassin.
    Last edited by Xelbair; Sat, 12-26-2009 at 05:17 PM.
    Number of works of fiction that made me shed at least one tear: 3
    Thou seeketh soul power, dost thou not?
    TOX: 33524385841A92B08787EEBEBA2DB51ED293C4F15A2E292F3F C92165E82388281433A77EA8FE

Star Wars : Knights of the old republic
    Star Wars : Knights of the old republic 2: The Sith Lords

Kinda like final fantasy but somehow more fun.
    Honestly worth your time!

Blog Entries
    Oh yah, you'll particularly enjoy Kotor2

Not broken at all, the team really took their sweet time with it so there were absolutely no bugs or plot loopholes anywhere

Freakin gamefly hasn't shipped me a game in like a week! I know its the holidays, but I have all this leisure time, and no gaming

Just finished megman 9... god that was hard, but totaly worth it in the end :].... now I need some sleep though.
    -----------------

Going through this games at the moment:

- Final Fantasy Crystal Bearers @ Wii
    - Resident Evil DarkSide Chronicles @ Wii
    - BlazBlue @ PS3
    - Persona @ PSP
    - Chrono Trigger @ NDS

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    great! I'm going to try that next time I play... I was wondering about Re-spec'ing.

I rescued this mysterious big dude w\ cornrows last night... I was supposed to quest and talk the people into letting him out but i just outright freed him and he joined up!

Info from magicbox:

Torrent Freak released a list of most pirated games in 2009 for PC, Xbox 360 and Wii, and Modern Warfare 2 is the most pirated game for PC and 360. Note that there is no piracy on PS3. Also worth mentioning is that some games such as DiRT 2 for 360 and Punch-Out for Wii, the piracy rate is actually higher that the total sales of the game; and there seems to be more people pirating Wii games than Xbox 360, with PC higher than both consoles.

PC (by downloads)

1.Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - 4,100,000
    2.The Sims 3 - 3,200,000
    3.Prototype - 2,350,000
    4.Need for Speed Shift - 2,100,000
    5.Street Fighter IV - 1,850,000
    Xbox 360 (by downloads)

1.Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - 970,000
    2.Street Fighter IV - 840,000
    3.Prototype - 810,000
    4.DiRT 2 - 790,000
    5.UFC 2009 Undisputed - 720,000
    Wii (by downloads)

1.New Super Mario Bros. Wii - 1,150,000
    2.Punch-Out!! - 950,000
    3.Wii Sports Resort - 920,000
    4.The House of the Dead: Overkill - 860,000
    5.Mario Power Tennis - 830,000
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

It looks like Punch-Out and HotD: Overkill had more pirated downloads than actual sales. That's gotta hurt.

Currently playing Dynamite Headdy.
    "Samsonlonghair - The Defender of the Oppressed And Shunned!" -Kraco