Page 84 of 144 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,680 of 2862

Thread: Game: What game are you currently playing??

Just finished Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by RyougaZell
    Just finished Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days yesterday
    how was it? the reviews I've read range from pretty good to meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Dragon
    how was it? the reviews I've read range from pretty good to meh.
    Graphic wise impressive for a DS.
    Story wise, acceptable.
    Controls are crap before they allow you to customize about 2 hours into the game.

About an 75 out of 100 in my book because missions can get annoying and you don't really have freedom to go where you please.

Currently playing New Super Mario Bros. Wii

It's just like it's DS counterpart except its a bit more difficult and the addition of Yoshi! <3 Also, this game likes to piss me off via dying numerous times in the same spot trying to get the big coins.

There's also multiplayer, but I have yet to try that out.

Final Fantasy X on my friends ps2... so far so good... or rather awesome!
    Number of works of fiction that made me shed at least one tear: 3
    Thou seeketh soul power, dost thou not?
    TOX: 33524385841A92B08787EEBEBA2DB51ED293C4F15A2E292F3F C92165E82388281433A77EA8FE

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelbair
    Final Fantasy X on my friends ps2... so far so good... or rather awesome!
    Enjoying FFX for the first time... lucky bastard!

Still playing COD:MW2 multiplayer online. I made the mistake of prestiging after reaching level 70. Now I have to play with crappy guns and perks. I'm prestige level 1 rank 32 now. When I hit 70 again and get my AK-47, I'll stop leveling. Good thing it's winter break so I'll have plenty of time to play.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Animeniax
    Still playing COD:MW2 multiplayer online. I made the mistake of prestiging after reaching level 70. Now I have to play with crappy guns and perks. I'm prestige level 1 rank 32 now. When I hit 70 again and get my AK-47, I'll stop leveling. Good thing it's winter break so I'll have plenty of time to play.
    So it plays as a sort of rpg shooter?

I'm thinking of getting it, can i get some tips please?

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel
    So it plays as a sort of rpg shooter?

I'm thinking of getting it, can i get some tips please?
    Sort of. Less rpg elements, but there are RPGs in the game that you get at a high level. You gain experience points for kills, achievements, and challenges (like getting a certain number of headshots with a particular weapon) and you level up the military ranks. You can earn special titles, special avatars, unlock special attacks and add-ons for your weapons.

The only bad thing is that the game is really fast-paced, so there's less interaction between players. I used to love Counterstrike, where half the fun was after you die, then you shoot the shit with other dead guys talking smack and joking around until the round ended.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    unlock special attacks

?!

Can you an example?

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian
    ?!

Can you an example?
    Sure, like the helicopter gunship, AC-130, nuke, etc.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Sure, like the helicopter gunship, AC-130, nuke, etc.
    Oh, that. That's like the UAV and counter-UAV etc that gets unlocked via kill streaks right?

For some reason I imagined "special attack" to be a Kamehameha bullet after unlocking headshot requirements or something.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    nuthing is cooler than throwing your knife into someones head when your mag is empty <3

I'm prestige level 1 rank 32 now. When I hit 70 again and get my AK-47, I'll stop leveling.
    you get the best weapons right at the beginning anyway

famas, scar, m4.. only thing that's missing are the secondary weapons -> Raffica or Model 1889 shotgun akimbo style

as soon as you get FMJ projectiles everything is fine again.
    btw
    do you get any new titels or avatars when you're going prestige for the second time or third time? (except for the "9 Lives Long" title etc)
    the first prestige mode covers uo around 95%, doesn't it?

I've not really touched multiplayer, since I'm lazy to upgrade and find out about such stuff. I've completed campaign 100%, and still doing Spec Ops now, but I need a partner cause doing solo is too tough for certain missions... I'm also playing Fifa 10 in between the missions
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

I just love m16 in cod:mw2. but mostly thanks to that i'm playing on hardcore only.
    Also i'm finishing Shadow of the Colossus.FF X-2, FF XII and persona 3 and 4 are waiting in line, also Digital Devil Saga 1 and 2, and i must get .HACK// games - i loved .HACK//SIGN and .HACK//ROOTS anime.

Psyke - are you playing mw2 on pc?
    Last edited by Xelbair; Sun, 12-20-2009 at 02:19 PM.
    TOX: 33524385841A92B08787EEBEBA2DB51ED293C4F15A2E292F3F C92165E82388281433A77EA8FE

Nah, I'm on the PS3. I just unlocked Echo missions but keep getting ganged up by those Juggernauts.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    the last 2 missions can only be done with lame tactics
    at least the one in the small slum-village
    impossible to defeat 40(?) juggernauts otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33
    the last 2 missions can only be done with lame tactics
    at least the one in the small slum-village
    impossible to defeat 40(?) juggernauts otherwise.
    I just beat all 3 Echo missions in Regular mode. You're right about lame tactics. Instead of using actual strategy, I'm forced to look into system loop holes and exploit all the short comings of the Juggernauts. For example, forcing the Juggernauts to enter the house with only one door, while escaping through the window to top up ammo, and repeating until all hostiles are down. Still, it's satisfying when the missions are cleared.

Just beat Streets of Rage 2. Currently playing Sonic Spinball.
    "Samsonlonghair - The Defender of the Oppressed And Shunned!" -Kraco

well juggernauts are pretty easy on veteran - 5 shots to the chest with barret or 3 to head-armor or one directly into head(there is small hole in their head-armor).
    still the best tactic is to throw stun/flashbang grenade and "shoot like crazy!" while aiming for the head.